Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcoin = Opportunity loss?! - page 8. (Read 13043 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
This few months bitcoin price is getting lower and worry about its price in future months, if this continue I'm scared about my bitcoin holdings so if this continually happen I will sell my bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
   Selling bitcoin today means giving up in my opinion. Sellers will lose opportunity to join the party when Lightning Network will be widely implemented. Bitcoins price is like a boat on waves, low water happens but nothing lasts forever
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 17, 2018, 11:49:25 PM
Yes you can lose some money if you sell bitcoin. We all.know that bitcoin will go skyrocket in the years to come. We jist have to be disciplined and resist the temptation of spending the money. Spend what you only need, save the rest of your btc for your future. Hodl it and be rich later. This is very hard to do but if others can, we can.
Its really a big mistake, yes probably your money will lose because the prices is on dump called as a panic selling.Instead of panic selling your bitcoin you can buy more cheaper coins and wait the prices goes up. Oh lets just having motivation right now to do such good thing all we want in this kind of situation is to think wisely and prevent the cause may happen on your bitcoin.
Definitely having that in our personality it will gaves us hope to be well benefitted on bitcoin it takes huge advantages for us where we can gain much profit if we have patience .This kind of transaction belongs to the world of popularity we really think our future right now to face the situation towards our future. Selling right now is exactly an opportunity to loss our gains due to the price is still on dump .
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
Yes you can lose some money if you sell bitcoin. We all.know that bitcoin will go skyrocket in the years to come. We jist have to be disciplined and resist the temptation of spending the money. Spend what you only need, save the rest of your btc for your future. Hodl it and be rich later. This is very hard to do but if others can, we can.
Its really a big mistake, yes probably your money will lose because the prices is on dump called as a panic selling.Instead of panic selling your bitcoin you can buy more cheaper coins and wait the prices goes up. Oh lets just having motivation right now to do such good thing all we want in this kind of situation is to think wisely and prevent the cause may happen on your bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 17, 2018, 11:37:23 PM
sometimes someone thinks they will lose when the price goes down and the buyer will have many opportunities. but someone who believes bitcoin prices will go up, they will continue to hold until their prices rise and they have a greater chance. but there are also people who panic sell and ultimately didn't have a chance. all depends on the bitcoin holder itself, whether to hold and hold, or panic sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 17, 2018, 11:29:29 PM
Yes you can lose some money if you sell bitcoin. We all.know that bitcoin will go skyrocket in the years to come. We jist have to be disciplined and resist the temptation of spending the money. Spend what you only need, save the rest of your btc for your future. Hodl it and be rich later. This is very hard to do but if others can, we can. I was a one day millionaire before. BTC helped me to overcome that obstacle and I am hodling instead of spending.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:21:07 PM
It depends because in fact you can maximize your gains doing short trades. It's not an opportunity loss when you sell it  and it go up again because it can also go back down just like what happened when btc was $20k and fell down to $6k.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
Selling Bitcoin could be beneficial especially when the rate is high. However the timing here is very crucial and you need to also trade in a hefty amount to earn a decent profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
Many posts discuss the possibility of exchange earnings with selling Bitcoin (and buy later). Other posts discuss the Bitcoin exchange rate, it seems that many agree there is a strong upward tendency and the volatility is hard to predict. It seems dat selling Bitcoin results in a serious probability of an opportunity loss. Selling Bitcoin can only be motivated by an (partial) exit. Do you agree?
Yes I agree with you, because of bitcoin's volatilty we don't know when the price will move up or drop but I think those people who are selling their bitcoins are just afraid to lose their holdings and lose money. Just as what you've said, we can't predict the bitcoin price volatilty.
Activity: 219
March 17, 2018, 10:01:36 PM
I think if we sell our bitcoin on this present price, which is now really dropping, it will be maybe become a big loss in a future, I believe that the opportunity is lose if we are going to sell it on this present price, the bitcoin is profitable if we can use it properly but if we are notvserious on it we can get more on it.
I am worried . I always thought that bitcoin was good if it went down, I would still keep it and not sell it. But now there are many ICO projects that are very well developed. This can destroy the BTC. I need advice on whether to sell or retain it.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 17, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
I think if we sell our bitcoin on this present price, which is now really dropping, it will be maybe become a big loss in a future, I believe that the opportunity is lose if we are going to sell it on this present price, the bitcoin is profitable if we can use it properly but if we are notvserious on it we can get more on it.
Activity: 99
March 17, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
I think that makes sense.
Bitcoin is said to be a cryptocurrency for long term hold.
I have mine which i bought at 7K this week an i am planning to hold this for long until it's really time to sell.
And the longer I hold, the bigger the opportunity for me to sell it at a very good price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 17, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
Selling bitcoin might be an opportunity loss if there are always an uptrend, if all people would want to hold it then the price will probably go up. The problem with this idea is that people cannot be controlled. We have different needs and wants. We cannot just hold bitcoins long enough then sell it when the price is high. The opportunity is rather lost when you cannot find the right timr for selling your bitcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 17, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
If you sell your bitcoins now then it's definitely a loss of opportunity as you can gain way much more when you just hodl and wait for the market to recover which it surely will. Then when the bull run comes you can sell off and make as much profit as possible but if you sell off your bitcoins now in this bear market then all of this potential just goes out the window.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 30, 2018, 09:28:17 AM
It depends on how you perceive what loss is. It is natural to have regrets especially in bitcoin because no one knows that it will pump up to 20k usd last December but it doesn't mean it is a loss. Take that as a lesson. But if you have earnings and you get your investment, then I don't actually call it as a loss. You get your investment and at the same time you earned. The value of bitcoin is volatile. No one can really predict if its value will go dump or pump.

Well what you're losing here is the opportunity of earning more when the price goes up. If you needed to really sell, then there's nothing to regret about since its necessary. That's why its really better if you have a regular job where you can get your expenses from so you won't have to sell and spend your bitcoins.
Activity: 22
January 29, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
All can be a chance all is about timing
Activity: 133
January 29, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
It depends on how you perceive what loss is. It is natural to have regrets especially in bitcoin because no one knows that it will pump up to 20k usd last December but it doesn't mean it is a loss. Take that as a lesson. But if you have earnings and you get your investment, then I don't actually call it as a loss. You get your investment and at the same time you earned. The value of bitcoin is volatile. No one can really predict if its value will go dump or pump.
Activity: 33
January 29, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
Seriously  selling bitcoin is not opportunity loss
You need to do is waiting for the right timing before you sell it
If you thing the price is right for you or you're contented for the value of your bitcoin go for it,whatever you choose you alway make money for selling bitcoin so it's up to you
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
Selling all the bitcoin is definitely opportunity loss, but rational people diversify assets and can sell some bitcoin and invest it in something else (alts).
It is common practice to redistrubute risks.
Activity: 308
January 21, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
Bitcoin nature instability. It can increase or decrease according to the variety of needs. But we can clearly see that in some countries bitcoins are being legalized. Bitcoin worldwide is being accepted worldwide. Transaction fees have once again decreased, more people will again show interest in using Bitcoins. So, the price of bitcoin will increase further.
Pages:
Jump to: