Pages:
Author

Topic: SELLING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS (Aged Accounts 2011 and 2012) - page 6. (Read 12052 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
oh why have service selling acct on fourm here ?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #n6AAPHe6K0Mzq0tr
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
are you aware people fall for scams through buying all this accounts?

Not really. Any proof?
I don't think anyone would do a transaction with stranger without escrow. Unless they're a reputable and trusted member of this forum. And reputable is different to rank status. Not every hero member is a reputable and trusted, vice versa.
I'm sure people doesn't trust other based on forum ranks.

Of course they do. This is how most people get scammed unfortunately. Use escrow and you're fine. Don't use one and you get scammed. Unfortunately a lot of people learn the hard way on this.
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange

Not really. Any proof?
I don't think anyone would do a transaction with stranger without escrow. Unless they're a reputable and trusted member of this forum. And reputable is different to rank status. Not every hero member is a reputable and trusted, vice versa.
I'm sure people doesn't trust other based on forum ranks.
JJB
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
that's not enough good reason. does that mean they can buy any full member and above account with red flag?

Hmm sorry but what do you mean with red flag? Negative trust?
If you mean account with negative trust, no. Majority of signature campaign doesn't accepting members with negative trust, even if it's Hero member.

Really? Any evidence of this? People fall for scams from newbs as well. You just cant help some people.
Activity: 28
that's not enough good reason. does that mean they can buy any full member and above account with red flag?

If you mean account with negative trust, no. Majority of signature campaign doesn't accepting members with negative trust, even if it's Hero member.
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 265
Why would I want to purchase an account?

People usually buy an account for signature ads campaign.
Why won't people just make it?
Because it takes time to reach some ranks. Minimum ranks is required to join signature campaign.
Also remember that the higher the ranks, the more they'll get paid from sig campaign.

oh, ok thank you Smiley

Because it takes time to reach some ranks. Minimum ranks is required to join signature campaign.
Also remember that the higher the ranks, the more they'll get paid from sig campaign.

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 265
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I believe someone with a bought full member account just scammed me $600 Paypal. I'm so sad at the moment. Stop this movement!

can you tell us what happen?

He had good feedbacks and I sent first, based on that, I sent him $600 Paypal first and now he paid $40 and ran away

He don't have any positive feedback at all, all is negative feedbacks.  Smiley
Activity: 539
I believe someone with a bought full member account just scammed me $600 Paypal. I'm so sad at the moment. Stop this movement!

He had good feedbacks and I sent first, based on that, I sent him $600 Paypal first and now he paid $40 and ran away

Open dispute on paypal
eid
Activity: 616
Better that it's out in the open where newbies can clearly see what is going on, rather than hidden somewhere off-site. Use your sense when considering trading with others. Use established escrow to reduce the likelihood of being scammed. Certainly don't trust someone because they have a certain rank or post count (why this would make someone more trustworthy is beyond me anyway).

People who are really against this would do better to spend their time posting warnings in the newbie sub-forum rather than trying to stop it. Education > censorship.

This is a real warning and a helpful tip as regards to fake scums buying full member, snr. member accts tand get users ripped of their hard-earned money on the forum as a result of interest trust in people they believe to have so much feedback and trust rating on the forum. I really don't like this motion as the hero members should please go against this. Any newbie can just fall into the trap and lose his/her money. that's why I always use escrow and middlemen to trade.

I'm confused by your sudden change of philosophy  Huh

How did you know it is bought account? Paypal can be reversed after 10 days, if not reverse it using your credit card you will get your money back but your paypal will be possibly limited. Why you don't use escrow? If you want to buy bitcoin with paypal use virwox or localbitcoins.

Lesson well learnt
Activity: 124

How did you know it is bought account? Paypal can be reversed after 10 days, if not reverse it using your credit card you will get your money back but your paypal will be possibly limited. Why you don't use escrow? If you want to buy bitcoin with paypal use virwox or localbitcoins.
Activity: 55
is there any steep discounts if im a regular buyer?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War

what did you buy from him? As far as i know you can make a dispute in paypal.
Thats your only hope.. your still lucky because you didnt pay using bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux

What's the username of this information? You should fill in a scam accusation against the user (if you haven't already)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War

Pages:
Jump to: