Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling CUBAN CIGARS Full Boxes and Individual Cigars - MtGox +5% and 15% off! - page 3. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Care to give me a tracking number so I can verify there is indeed a shipment? You said there would be one but you still haven't been able to give it to me. I'll believe the story about customs if you get me a tracking number. Otherwise it seems like a nice piece of fiction.

There isn't as its being shipped outside the country and not one of a higher end services. Of course I do regret not paying the extra money. But so far so good with deliveries making it everywhere they need to be.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Care to give me a tracking number so I can verify there is indeed a shipment? You said there would be one but you still haven't been able to give it to me. I'll believe the story about customs if you get me a tracking number. Otherwise it seems like a nice piece of fiction.
I'm currently waiting a shipment from Dominicwin myself. He said it should arrive yesterday, it didn't and he has yet to provide me a tracking number for the shipment. I haven't left feedback yet because he was stating that the orders were taking longer in customs than he expected but until he can produce a tracking number I am suspicious.

I'm happy to amend this post in the future if he can get me a tracking number so I can verify there really is a shipment on its way or if the item shows up in the next day or two but do be careful out there folks.

Sorry like I said I cannot account for customs delays. I have had packages shipped on the same day arrive days before someone else's.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm currently waiting a shipment from Dominicwin myself. He said it should arrive yesterday, it didn't and he has yet to provide me a tracking number for the shipment. I haven't left feedback yet because he was stating that the orders were taking longer in customs than he expected but until he can produce a tracking number I am suspicious.

I'm happy to amend this post in the future if he can get me a tracking number so I can verify there really is a shipment on its way or if the item shows up in the next day or two but do be careful out there folks.
Still doing MtGox +5%. Thanks!

I might be interested in buying a +- $300 box but could you explain your negative trust first? I'm not saying I don't trust you but I just want to be sure I receive my order.

The only negative feedback is from a VIP on this forum who left me negative feedback because I would not send first to him. He admits to never having done a deal with me. He thinks he's forum police in some way and using his feedback power to put people in the red even if they have done many successful deals.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

I might be interested in buying a +- $300 box but could you explain your negative trust first? I'm not saying I don't trust you but I just want to be sure I receive my order.
Greetings!

Do you buy the cigars personally in Cuba?

Where are you shipping them from?

Are you using a reliable company for that task (FedEX, UPS etc.)?

A lot of the inventory has been purchased in Cuba or through Havana House Canada. So far so good with packages not being seized by anyone.
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Greetings!

Do you buy the cigars personally in Cuba?

Where are you shipping them from?

Are you using a reliable company for that task (FedEX, UPS etc.)?
Paying MtGox +5% with 15% off all cigar box orders.

Paying MtGox +5% and 15% off all Cigar orders now till Christmas day (Dec. 25th).

MtGox +5% on all orders. PM me for ordering
Thanks for participating. Deal is over, but still paying MtGox
just hours left! PM me to order.
last day of the sale. PM me for ordering or questions.
Black friday deal ends tomorrow! Pm me for inquiries.
2 more days left! PM me for ordering.
Black friday special going on till Friday! PM me for inquiries.
Bitcoin Black Friday Special now in place! PM me for inquiries!
Been encouraged by all the participation in Bitcoin Black Friday and sales going on this week. This is my official Bitcoin Black Friday. Take advantage of my cigar shop this week with 25% off all Cigar Boxes. Minimum Order of 1 Box. Offer Expires this Friday night at 11:59PM Eastern Time.

Official Offer:

25% off all Cigar Boxes. Minimum Order of 1 Box. Offer Expires this Friday night at 11:59PM Eastern Time.

Pages:
Jump to: