Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling CUBAN CIGARS Full Boxes and Individual Cigars - MtGox +5% and 15% off! - page 5. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if BTC drops below $550 this offer expires. (coinbase.com rate)
BITCOIN SURGE LIMITED TIME ONLY DISCOUNT, MAYBE ONLY HOURS. 25% OFF ENTIRE INVENTORY
take advantage of rising BTC value and get more bang for the bitcoin!

All our fire sales are still in effect! and take that additional 10% off all listed pricing for one of the best deals you will find out there on Habanos Cuban Cigars.
Updated inventory to reflect recent sales.
Cool offer for sure, I hope business is going good.  Cool

It is, should see a lot new testimonials this week from all the shipped out boxes. Thanks for the compliment!

Cigars, Cognac, Wine and Tailored Suits are my main passions apart from traveling.
Activity: 70
Cool offer for sure, I hope business is going good.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
It's not that much work, and it would really boost your sales I think. I've sent you a PM Smiley
updated testimonial on main post. Thanks!
updated inventory a little bit from new sales.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Awesome products. Too bad the previous firesale ended Sad. When are you starting a webshop?
A+, fast responses and delivery, no hassle.

Thanks!! Enjoy the great cigars!
My friends and I are interested in an order shipped to Southeast Asia. How quick will shipping be?

12-14 days unless you want to pay additional for shipping.
As with every package I include humidipaks to create a humidor like atmosphere in the packaging for preservation during travel.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My friends and I are interested in an order shipped to Southeast Asia. How quick will shipping be?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
A+, fast responses and delivery, no hassle.
Just to be a littler clearer if I wasn't; the inventory pricing is BEFORE discount, so calculate the price after the 10% discount and you will get the actual price you would pay.

Thank you to the rising prices in bitcoin that allows me to offer 10% off on ALL INVENTORY, including the fire sales.

I also have decades of experience in Habanos produced cigars, so if you need any advice, please feel free to PM me. Love to discuss anything and everything regarding cigars.
Due to the continuing rise again of bitcoin, ALL ORDERS can be submitted with a 10% off discount. This offer will last as long as bitcoin continues to rise at some sort of rate without a significant crash.

Take advantage of your bitcoin being worth more and get more bang for the buck, *cough* I mean coin.

10% off the ENTIRE INVENTORY.
Looking to get rid of my open box of Cohiba Robustos (a box of 25) with 16 left can be had for $210 shipped.
Our other Behikes are now on Fire Sale.

3 Available - Cohiba Behike 52 (10 per box) - LBT MAR 10
$280 per full box shipped
Thanks, the 10% off discount on orders of $500 or more is now expired.
You can still take advantage of the boxes that are FIRE SALE prices.

3 Available - Cohiba Pirámides Extra - Box of 10
$295 per box shipped.

3 Available - H. Upmann MAGNUM 48 Edicion Limitada 2009 - Box of 25
$255 per box shipped

4 Available - Cohiba Behike 54 (box of 10)
$330 per full box shipped
In addition to the Cohiba Behike 54 FIRE SALE that is in my signature, these two fire sales are also ongoing, but a little different. They are time sensitive and just added as new inventory pricing at a fire sale price. Each of the below boxes will go up by $20 at the end of this week.

LIMITED TIME FIRE SALES

3 Available - Cohiba Pirámides Extra - Box of 10

$295 per box shipped.

3 Available - H. Upmann MAGNUM 48 Edicion Limitada 2009 - Box of 25

$255 per box shipped
Pages:
Jump to: