Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling CUBAN CIGARS Full Boxes and Individual Cigars - MtGox +5% and 15% off! - page 9. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for all the entries into the second giveaway. Keep them coming! Winner will be chosen at random this time since there are no requirements to win like the first time.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I am entering in the Cubar Sigar Giveaway.

I have the required postcount and I also have positive trust, but for some reason it doesn't show up :S. You can see it at the bottom when you click this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=65034

Let's hope I stand a chance this time Cheesy
I have lowered my fire sale of the Maduro Secretos another 10 dollars as these are from my existing collection that I will no longer smoke ever again since I no longer drink coffee.

FIRE SALE - 4 full boxes of Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos (boxes of 10) LPM FEB 08, LRE NOV 09
$100 per box shipped
Nice to see some many people interested in fine cigars Smiley

Indeed it is! Everyone should appreciate a fine cigar and enjoy one.
Keep all the entries coming everyone for my SECOND GIVEAWAY!

Everyone qualifies this time and you might be able to enjoy these cigars that are considered some of the best in the world.

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Has anybody bought from this guy?  I am interested but I would like to hear about some previous transactions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am entering into the Cuban Cigar Giveaway!

Thanks for doing this! Looking forward to seeing who wins Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I am entering into the Cuban Cigar Giveaway !  Grin
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
That sounds really good. The price isn't that bad concidering they are the best cigars in the world. Sounds like a musthave for collectors.
Activity: 100

Cheesy
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
I haven't smoked any Cuban cigar yet, so it may be good ocassion  to try Wink
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I was able to pick up two boxes today as they are extremely hard to find, I bought both that were available of the Cohiba 1966 Limited Edition 2011 which sells for up to a staggering $1000 USD per box of 10 if you can find them. If you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss it.

Wow that's awesome. What makes them so special compared to other Cohibas?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Nice Smiley

I hope I can win a fine cigar, it´s long time ago I smoked a fine cigar (My gf will go horseshit but who cares Cheesy )
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
 Smiley
Activity: 182
NEW GIVEAWAY ALERT!

This will be my second giveaway here. ANYONE can apply this time. All you have to do is post in this thread, "I am entering into the Cuban Cigar Giveaway!"

One winner will be decided for the following cigars!

1x Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
2x Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill
2x Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
1x Cohiba Siglo VI

$148 value!

Winner will be decided Sunday October 27th!

I'd like to be the first to enter your Giveaway for Cuban Cigars.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Can I apply with this account? I know I don't have 250 posts, but my old account has well over 500? I could like you again if you like Smiley.

It's got to be an account with more than 250 posts and positive trust.

My old account has 550 posts, no trust though :S. I've made a 2.4 BTC purchase last week which I can prove, is that sufficient? I really want a shot at winning a cigar Sad

sorry the rules are the same this time around.

No problem, rules are rules Smiley. Good luck to all who enter!
NEW GIVEAWAY ALERT!

This will be my second giveaway here. ANYONE can apply this time. All you have to do is post in this thread, "I am entering into the Cuban Cigar Giveaway!"

One winner will be decided for the following cigars!

1x Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
2x Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill
2x Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
1x Cohiba Siglo VI

$148 value!

Winner will be decided Sunday October 27th!
Pricing Guarantee: If you find something better online and its legitimate I'll try and match it if I can or tell you why that source is NOT legitimate if I can't match it.
So I only received one application for the second free cigar giveaway Sad so sad. Thought more people would appreciate a few of the best cigars made and pricey ones at that! I'm going to push the second giveaway for now and maybe get more interest later.

My current special that might interest someone and for the next two orders only:
SPECIAL FOR THE NEXT 2 ORDERS OF $250 or more, I am including 2 FREE cigars! 1x Cohiba Maduro Genios and 1x Cohiba Robusto a FREE value of $68CAD / $66USD

My two other specials:

EXCLUSIVE! TWO BOXES ONLY FOR SALE
*RARE* Cohiba 1966 Limited Edition 2011 - Box of 10
$700 shipped.

FIRE SALE - 4 full boxes of Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos (boxes of 10) LPM FEB 08, LRE NOV 09
$110 per box shipped

Pages:
Jump to: