Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 Selling .EDU email accounts for 5$ (Vouches inside) 🌟 - page 21. (Read 201542 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
About to deal OP whent first and i NOT used acc yet since my paypal is crazy again, will pay him in around 1 hour !

Hey I am yet to get the payment. Please reply soon. Thanks.
Developer
About to deal OP whent first and i NOT used acc yet since my paypal is crazy again, will pay him in around 1 hour !

Thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
il take one you go first or we use escorw.
Developer
Hi Guys

I am selling .edu email accounts for 5$. It is a valid account and works many student discount sites like amazon prime, etc.

I AM THE MOST POPULAR EDU EMAIL SELLER ON THIS FORUM. SEE TONS OF VOUCHES I HAVE RECEIVED.

I will accept both Bitcoins and Paypal.

Please comment here or message me to buy edu email account.

FIVERR LINK - https://www.fiverr.com/prasha2_seller/provide-a-valid-edu-mail-account

VOUCHES (These are OLD vouches. For the most recent ones, go to the latest comments in this thread and see for yourself. I have tons of great feedback)

Bought a legit .edu email acc from this seller today. Received acc details within a few hours of payment. Thanks!

I have purchased 2 accounts from him, It was perfect and i can use those to redeem Amazon student prime trial without any problem.

Prasha is a good guy, 2 months and account still works Wink

Prasha is a good guy, 2 months and account still works Wink

I can confirm this

Awsome!!
I´ve just bought one and it was fast, easy and very reliable.

I was scared to send the money but he is amazing in 5 minutes I got my account

Highly recommended Cheesy

I have bought one and works like a charm!.

Service 100% recomended!!

Works great thank you

hi thx for ur help
it worked nice
he is super fast seller
Smiley

I bought one account from him and was able to sign in.

Thanks

Account working OK!
Thanks, prasha!
Super fast CUSTOM email:  myname@xxx.xxx.edu

@op have replaced my .edu email

thanks for your support

I hope you get a lot costumers Smiley

For indexing: free .edu email, free edu email, cheap .edu email, cheap edu email, edu account, edu email account, edu email address, .edu account, .edu email account, .edu email address
Pages:
Jump to: