Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling LTC for XRP? - page 3. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
November 09, 2020, 12:55:46 PM
Why don't you just sell it and buy Bitcoins? The price of Bitcoins right now are increasing really fast instead of waiting for the XRP to increase why don't you ride on the Bull price of Bitcoin?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
November 09, 2020, 12:04:59 PM
What’s special on XRP that you can’t see on LTC because for me, they are both good and they are both cheap so why not hold these two and make more profit, this is better for me. If you totally believe on XRP platform then invest some of your money but don’t go all in, its better to diversify your holdings so sold some of your LTC and invest on XRP.

They are both been wrecked by there owner/team by dumping there massive token in there stash. The reason why XRP is still not pumping despite of bullish trend was there are billions of tokens that releasing in there escrow that will liquidate for funding other project and etc. Why will you invest on a coin that you know that someone is dumping a shit tons of token to the whole market monthly. Unlike LTC, LTC been through already this kind of messed-up and already recovered. For XRP there still a lot of room for dumping unless the team stop unlocking tokens from there escrow. XRP is no good for investment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 09, 2020, 10:12:22 AM
What’s special on XRP that you can’t see on LTC because for me, they are both good and they are both cheap so why not hold these two and make more profit, this is better for me. If you totally believe on XRP platform then invest some of your money but don’t go all in, its better to diversify your holdings so sold some of your LTC and invest on XRP.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 09, 2020, 10:05:20 AM
I don't think that selling LTC for XRP is a good idea. just look at the performance of XRP during this year (-20%). LTC team is going to present the new privacy features so such step could boost the price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
November 09, 2020, 06:15:30 AM
Hi everybody,

XRP is currently very low (€ 0.20). I have some Litecoin coins. Bought at the beginning of January 2018, so considerably less. For the amount of those LTC coins you can now buy a lot of XRP. My question: do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?

You seem to like Xrp so much with prediction of €1 per Xrp. I'm sorry say market doesn't go like that. Is that possible? With Xrp market cap at $11b, the 5x would make it 55b which is huge amount of inflow of Usdt and market dominance. In my opinion, it is possible only if banks finally adopt Ripple network.
Ltc is good altcoin, I have watch it moves and always corellated with Bitcoin. Once bitcoin and ethereum move, it also increases in price, so I think its a good choice and considering it's listing on PayPal platform, it's a huge adoption for litecoin community.

By the way, why don't you diversify your portfolio and make it 50:50, you never can tell when Xrp will boom since you bought in 2018.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 09, 2020, 05:52:00 AM
It's true that the price of LTC is not yet the rising unlike for XRP but there's no basis or study that the XRP will rise into $1 however there is a possibility but we might not know. Well you can divide your investment to 50% XRP and 50% LTC but I think you like to maximize it 100% so go for XRP if you really think it would increase to $1.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 09, 2020, 05:31:29 AM
Of course, it is difficult to predict which cryptocurrency from these two can bring a greater profit, but I would advise you to leave everything as it is, or it is best to invest not in XRP, but in the same Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum will still grow, but when the price of LTC or XRP will grow at all is unknown, so I suggest this option.
Activity: 320
Merit: 18
November 09, 2020, 05:07:03 AM
Hi everybody,

XRP is currently very low (€ 0.20). I have some Litecoin coins. Bought at the beginning of January 2018, so considerably less. For the amount of those LTC coins you can now buy a lot of XRP. My question: do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?

XRP is centralized. Litecoin is not.
XRP has no new updates, Litecoin has new coming updates.
plus Litecoin is one of the first crypto coins which is gonna be supported by Paypal.

for me, i go with Litecoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
November 09, 2020, 04:25:25 AM
Hi everybody,

If you compare XRP with LITECOIN it is indeed very different in terms of price and popularity Ripple is ethereum's strongest competitor and it surprises with the many investors who have invested making ripple more the price gets better this makes ripple the strongest altcoin and has a faster recovery price.

LITECOIN prices are very high but the increase is long enough to make investors not too interested in terms of trading, quite well too but prices fall easily and there is rarely good news for the development of this coin, the old LTC coin, which is currently price starting to rise along with the increase in bitcoin is also investing in right one coin is good enough but I recommend more on XRP.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
November 09, 2020, 02:35:07 AM
Why should you sell Litecoin for Ripple?
I think you should hold Litecoin because there will be something interesting for the Litecoin community,
especially the altcoin season is coming soon, you will regret selling your LTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 09, 2020, 02:26:35 AM
Hi everybody,

New investors in the market really thinks that cheap coins are better than expensive coins. I also part of those people when I new in the market but my idea and perception changed when I invested in my education. The thing is: the price of the cryptocurrencies really does not matter. The misconception is people think that cheap are better to buy because the potential reward is much higher than buying expensive coin. It is all about percentage, if you invested in LTC and the LTC goes up with 50%; your portfolio will increase 50%. It is also like in cheap coins where in if the XRP coins goes 50%, then your portfolio will be up 50% also. Just choose a token that you understand. For me LTC is looking good than XRP because XRP is still in sideways move. I still waiting if the XRP can beat the recent resistance at $0.2650.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
November 09, 2020, 02:15:39 AM
My question: do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?
My advice to both of these coins: XRP & LTC are both potential and good coins in the market today.

If you have a number of Ltc coins, you should not sell them all to invest in one bed, namely: xrp.
You should just split in half, in your future investment.
Or if you feel confident in xrp, invest 60% of your shares for xrp and 40% for Ltc.

And to resolve your doubts about the two coins, you can review some of the discussions in this forum about xrp & Ltc, below.

Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts?

Topic: Will Ripple ever reach $5 ?

Topic: Next price in XRP

Topic: Buy LTC

Topic: 5 Reasons to NOT Buy or Mine Litecoin LTC in 2019/2020

So you can consider which more people say positive, make considerations, so you don't regret it later.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 556
November 09, 2020, 02:11:22 AM
Everything can happen in the crypto world. If you have more than 10 litecoin, I think you can sell 1 or 1,5 litecoin to buy xrp and hold it. Selling 1 or 1,5 will give you a big amount of xrp, so when xrp price increase, let's say the price can go up until 5k satoshi or even more, you can make a good profit. But before you sell your litecoin, perhaps, you should search for another information if xrp can really increase in the short term. Otherwise, you will hold it for the long term without knowing when the xrp price can increase. But if you only have less than 10 litecoin, then I think you can sell for 0,5 or 1 litecoin, so you can buy xrp, and I think the xrp amount will still big.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
November 09, 2020, 01:39:54 AM
Hi everybody,
To be honest both of them are kind of dark horses.
But my bet would be on LTC because its team resumed work on the project not so long ago, so there is a chance for a bull run
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
November 09, 2020, 01:14:36 AM
You may go ahead with XRP because the profit margin will be more, I made similar deal in 2017 wherein the value of LTC was around $60 and XRP was approx similar to what it in is now but I got better returns in terms of XRP of about times x15 wherein LTC gave a return of times x4.5.

Even a slight fluctuations could provide good profit for XRP since its base price is lesser, btw I am not a fan of XRP since its centralized.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
November 09, 2020, 01:12:34 AM
do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?

LTC is difficult to up because this coin is stable, in contrast to XRP which has high volatility. If you want to make big profits, you can sell your LTC and buy XRP. but the question now is, is the price 0.25 $ low enough now ?.
LTC is not a stablecoin and if price doesn't go up because chart conditions are still bearish, now LTC chart conditions are better than last week,
most likely the price will go higher to $150 in next few weeks,
My advice is don't sell your LTC and buy XRP, because XRP is better than LTC,

I'm not saying LTC is a stablecoin. what I'm saying is that LTC prices are stable or trendless. try to pay attention from the middle of the year until now. LTC price is stable at around $60. if you want to get big profits in a short time, LTC is not a good choice because it takes a long time to get profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
November 09, 2020, 12:01:21 AM
You can actually diversify it. Like selling your few ltc to xrp and hold the two coins. Both are good coins. And about that of xrp's price to goes up to the value of ltc. Who knows, right? The volatile market is unpredictable.

A good example I have seen was the bch and eth. Before, bch was way ahead from eth. Now eth surpassed bch. Xrp can do that, too. But if it goes up at least $1/xrp as you said, we can easily expect higher than that.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 08, 2020, 11:41:30 PM
Hi everybody,
In my opinion it is a wise decision to sell LTC now since its not really developing nowadays.
However, XRP never showed any signs of bulls not once for last 3 years.
If you seek big profits - you can look deep into altmarket, but thats risky.
Otherwise, you may diversify your wallet with top alts that won't die anytime soon
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 08, 2020, 11:19:00 PM
do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?

LTC is difficult to up because this coin is stable, in contrast to XRP which has high volatility. If you want to make big profits, you can sell your LTC and buy XRP. but the question now is, is the price 0.25 $ low enough now ?.
LTC is not a stablecoin and if price doesn't go up because chart conditions are still bearish, now LTC chart conditions are better than last week,
most likely the price will go higher to $150 in next few weeks,
My advice is don't sell your LTC and buy XRP, because XRP is better than LTC,
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
November 08, 2020, 10:26:00 PM
Technically that's a clever idea however XRP hasn't been budging from its price since it fells down that low. however, if you have some information about it or some news of the development of XRP, then go on, do what you are planning to do. Anyway, most of the investors are not trusting XRP anymore because of its slow development and movement of its price in the market. I think you may consider some top Altcoins that have a higher chance to surge than XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: