Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling LTC for XRP? - page 5. (Read 863 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 236
November 08, 2020, 04:19:23 PM
Hi everybody,

XRP is currently very low (€ 0.20). I have some Litecoin coins. Bought at the beginning of January 2018, so considerably less. For the amount of those LTC coins you can now buy a lot of XRP. My question: do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?
Currently no one can predicte about any coin but I am feeling XRP is really good project and have very bright future instead of Litecoin so taking XRP in exchange of LTC is not bad at all as you have hold this for long time if you able to hold XRP for very long time then surely you are going to have some good profit from this as in near future many projects are going to use this and its going to be on good value but still you need to do some own search for this all as its very risky and you can lost your hard earned money very quickly.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 08, 2020, 04:15:56 PM
Hi everybody,

XRP is currently very low (€ 0.20). I have some Litecoin coins. Bought at the beginning of January 2018, so considerably less. For the amount of those LTC coins you can now buy a lot of XRP. My question: do you expect XRP's rise to be higher than LTC's? I can easily see XRP for 0.20 go to € 1. So 5x. While this growth seems more difficult to me for LTC?
Pages:
Jump to: