Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling my 50 btc wallet dat. file with lost password - page 3. (Read 1711 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 185
Hello.
In good years bought 50 bitcoins and left them on wallet.
Before a couple of days I remembered where i had a wallet .dat file with address inside txt file (18KYtY7vSnPxDdNtr4pt1Sivkgnzebtp2Z).
Problem is only i can't remember password, tried a lot to remember but can't.
If someone is interested i can sell that file for 0.5 btc or give me the best offer.

Contact me on telegram @joebrower

Thanks.

Quoted to just show you said bought not mined  Pretty crappy scam attempt. Can't even say A for effort
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
BS because OP Said he bought the coins in the thread but when you look at the address : The coins are mined and not bought at.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Id happily ATTEMPT to try to crack it for you but depending on how long the password is it may be pointless and uncrackable with current teck. not worth anyones time to pay you to waste power potentially indefinitely trying to crack the file. Also you could just as easily have stolen the file which is why you dont have the password, you have no way to prove original ownership so paying you could be perceived by law enforcment as funding crime. your better off just uploading the file and hoping someone can crack it
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yeah. Sorry bud. I'm calling BS on this.

You remember you have 50 BTC on a wallet, and can't remember your password. You try a handful of passwords, and decide you'll just give up and take 1% of the total, instead?

Dude. That's as much as a lot of people make in a year. Even after bitcoin has been crashing like it has. I don't believe you'd just dump that fast because you "have a lot what to do without sitting at pc".

This just doesn't sound legit.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
Post the BTC address at least so that people can confirm that you indeed have 50BTC sitting in the wallet...
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
i am not computer worm, i have family and work, i have a lot what to do without sitting at pc.
please do not post stupid comments
no one thought btc will worth 18k

You was a worm when you buy them? I guess not.
You didn't know that you needed a password when you open your wallet? Of course you did.
When you invest in something you forget where you invest and how? Not a chance in a million.
Stupid will be anyone who send you even one satoshi and yes, i expected BTC to go there as i expect to do the same in the upcoming months.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Hello.
In good years bought 50 bitcoins and left them on wallet.
Before a couple of days I remembered where i had a wallet .dat file with address inside txt file.
Problem is only i can't remember password, tried a lot to remember but can't.
If someone is interested i can sell that file for 0.5 btc or give me the best offer.
Contact me on telegram @joebrower

Thanks.

Quoted for reference and for one question.
Who with his head in the right position will ever had 50BTC in a wallet and he can't remember the password?
Your story is more than shady. I believe that you have this file but it's not really your wallet file...

Btw, you remember that you have a 50BTC now and not when the price was at 18k$... Undecided
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

sorry but its just worthless here, just too risky a trade, lets push aside you could have the password and move funds when deal is done, your better off getting a small password bot and get a cpu to constantly cycle passwords in hopes to crack it.
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: