Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 12. (Read 24495 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
getting 1 roll too.

how much u sell 20 plastic sleeves for? and 20 airtight capsule?

pm ing..

I'll have the same thing. Sending you message now..
Activity: 654
Merit: 504
doge just went up 38% today( http://coinmarketcap.com/) before i could manage to lock in the price for a roll..

just as i suspected.. Cool

getting 1 roll too.

how much u sell 20 plastic sleeves for? and 20 airtight capsule?

pm ing..
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
When are you open for business again?

P.S. Is good to now the second market for our coins is emerging Tongue

what about the second series Tongue

We are working on new coins...

Stay tuned Smiley

what about the second series Tongue
legendary
Just ordered and paid for 2 rolls of the normal edition dogecoins. I can't wait to get them!!! Such awesome....

That's the most cost-efective way of getting a bunch of our coins Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just ordered and paid for 2 rolls of the normal edition dogecoins. I can't wait to get them!!! Such awesome....
legendary

We are accepting new orders, but they will not begin to ship until september the 1rst

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Special edition serial #7 received!

I can clearly see that the lower numbers are hand picked, the mint of this coin is significantly better than the two other I got. Great coin!

Please go ahead and fund #7 when ever it is convenient.

Thank you very much Cheesy

Good for you.

Mint quality of #006 coin is significantly better too, but also this coin has oxidised and there's tarnish on the edge. I quickly transfered it to an air tight capsule.

While non-special edition ones are shiny(no oxidation), their quality of minting is poorer.

Roll Eyes

Hum, that does not sound right, we inspect every coin before assembly. Please email us some photographs of the oxidation. And let us apologize for that.

i have just given away one of two of your coins to a colleague for a souvenir, so i cant photograph both coins side by side for comparision regarding shiny/dull concern.

also i need some time to get #6 photographed, #6 looks dull compared to my other piece which is shiny, or maybe the finish is more of matt type? thats why it looks oxidised?

theres a line of reddishness on the edge too.

overall a great looking coin, still considering getting a roll of 20.

legendary
Good for you.

Mint quality of #006 coin is significantly better too, but also this coin has oxidised and there's tarnish on the edge. I quickly transfered it to an air tight capsule.

While non-special edition ones are shiny(no oxidation), their quality of minting is poorer.

Roll Eyes
Uh, sorry to hear about the oxidation, does not sound good.

I looked at mine one more time, it is really in great condition, I do not see any oxidation or tarnish. Only a few very small scuffs on the front from manufacture process. I am seriously considering sending this one to ANACS.

We can't wait to see which grades our coins get Cheesy
legendary

I can clearly see that the lower numbers are hand picked, the mint of this coin is significantly better than the two other I got. Great coin!

Good for you.

Roll Eyes

Hum, that does not sound right, we inspect every coin before assembly. Please email us some photographs of the oxidation. And let us apologize for that.
legendary

Yes, all limited edition coin are picked among the bests.
Good for you.

Roll Eyes

I looked at mine one more time, it is really in great condition, I do not see any oxidation or tarnish. Only a few very small scuffs on the front from manufacture process. I am seriously considering sending this one to ANACS.

i compared my non-special edition and auction edition ones. non-special coin looks shiny and 006 coin looks dull, and tarnish is reddish colour.
legendary
Good for you.

Roll Eyes

Good for you.

Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Agreed. I also dig the typeface they used for the back, and the small grooves around it that seem to be pretty flawless.
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
@elianite - Those pictures are badass, and they make the coins look so good. I can't decide which side I like better, they are both so nice in different ways.

Thanks.  I think the hologram is among the most stunning and complex of all coins so far.
Pages:
Jump to: