Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 13. (Read 24495 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
@elianite - Those pictures are badass, and they make the coins look so good. I can't decide which side I like better, they are both so nice in different ways.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
elianite's photo nr. 3 really shows the awesomeness of the hologram, really good job there.

Has anybody heard of achieved ANACS grades of the coins?  (Blazzed?) 

Thanks! Certainly the hologram looks really good in detail. We haven't heard of any graded coin yet..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
elianite's photo nr. 3 really shows the awesomeness of the hologram, really good job there.

Has anybody heard of achieved ANACS grades of the coins?  (Blazzed?) 
legendary
"WOW. Such Nikon, Much Res, Big Doge."  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Awesome Coins. I got 3. Looking forward to the next variety Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Figured I'd bump these photos so everyone can see them in their true glory Smiley

Such Front Shibe

Much Back

WOW Hologram

Many Angle. To The Moon

WOW. Such Nikon, Much Res, Big Doge.
Awesome, thank you so much! I will definitely be in contact within the next month to get those, sweet.

snarlpill
legendary
Oh man, it kills me everytime I see this thread because I still haven't gotten the extra money to buy one. I wish you guys could set one back for a month or something, that way there would still be one left to get after this next round of bills I have coming up. Very happy for your company's success though, excited to see future designs.

Highly recommended coins. And the price is so reasonable that it should be possible for most people to get one.

See my review here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7561573
legendary
Oh man, it kills me everytime I see this thread because I still haven't gotten the extra money to buy one. I wish you guys could set one back for a month or something, that way there would still be one left to get after this next round of bills I have coming up. Very happy for your company's success though, excited to see future designs.

We just saved a pair for you Smiley
legendary
We shipped last orders today; we will processing more orders but not shipping them until September!
legendary
Auctioned coins have been shipped Smiley
legendary
We will ship orders until July the 31, order now or wait until september :/!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Received coin #100!  Grin I must say, the coin looks and feels really good and the hologram is superb!!
legendary
Offering bulk discount for 20 coins order!
Activity: 654
Merit: 504

Auction ended, next coins will be auctioned after summer. Order our normal or DIY coins! 5% discount on your order until July the 31!!

i guess it is after october for europe
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
I have a couple numbers including #99 I might auction it at some point.
legendary

Auction ended, next coins will be auctioned after summer. Order our normal or DIY coins! 5% discount on your order until July the 31!!

I will definitely be putting in a bid or two on #1 Wink
legendary
More coins funded, and happy customers around the globe Cheesy
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: