Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King - 100 BTC - page 3. (Read 15325 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
If money is going to be worthless on the 21st, why do you still pursue it?
How many times must I answer this?  To turn it into things that will help me organize the concert before the year is over.

So on the 21st, will you give me all of your money?  ( I asked first Smiley )

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
How many times must I answer this?  To turn it into things that will help me organize the concert before the year is over.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
You cannot kill love
Like drugs.....

Drugs should only be used on occasion, when you have some free time after working hard all week/month/year

Smiley
You can do whatever you like with your body.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Like drugs.....

Drugs should only be used on occasion, when you have some free time after working hard all week/month/year

Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
You value things in money, I value things in soul, love. That's the difference between us.

So how much love do you want for your watch?  It seems from the title of this thread that you want money.
Yes, but I don't compare people least to greatest by factoring the amount of money they have.  Money is evil, yes.  That doesn't mean I can't take money and turn it into something good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I offer the most sincere and true form appreciation in exchange for the watch. I also offer to look at the watch and think of you no less than 5 times a year for the next 10 years.

Consider my offer, counteroffers are welcome.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You value things in money, I value things in soul, love. That's the difference between us.

So how much love do you want for your watch?  It seems from the title of this thread that you want money.
In your opinion.

The fact that none of the A&R reps I sent a demo of your shit even took the time to point and laugh is also a bad sign.
legendary
You cannot kill love
In your opinion.
Good for you, I don't judge your music.  You value things in money, I value things in soul, love. That's the difference between us.

Actually, I value things in talent, which is why you're failing spectacularly.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Good for you, I don't judge your music.  You value things in money, I value things in soul, love. That's the difference between us.
Playing guitar is not a valuable skillset, nobody listens to music.

Mlawrence, to get something a little more useful than a watch (time doesn't exist afterall) before the year's over.

I fiddle with guitars occasionally, sounding pretty much like you do. It's not a valuable skillset. By definition, it's valuable only if it's marketable, otherwise it's a hobby.

19 days left for you to rock like Hendrix by the way...
legendary
You cannot kill love
Playing guitar is not a valuable skillset, nobody listens to music.

Mlawrence, to get something a little more useful than a watch (time doesn't exist afterall) before the year's over.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
People troll theirself, I believe everything I post. I have grown far past the point of shoving false realities onto others. I'd rather live real life.

Lying again.  If you really believe money will become irrelevant on Dec 21, why are you selling your watch?  Give your shit away like the other freaks do.
Didn't you 'beg' for your job?

Actually, quite he contrary. On the road to my 4 year diploma I have received many formal offers unsolicited, and while I'm finishing my fourth year I will be responding to those offers by booking various interviews where both my potential employers and will compare goals and orientations. I'll then decide which on fits me best.

You see, when you take the time and put in the effort to actually develop a desirable skillset, people chase you much more than you chase them. Shocking, I know, but I guess studying hard to get in a field where there are 3-4 openings per new candidate was a better life choice than... whatever you're doing.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Didn't you 'beg' for your job?
People troll themselves, I believe everything I post. I have grown far past the point of shoving false realities onto others. I'd rather live real life through e-begging.

FTFY.
legendary
You cannot kill love
People troll theirself, I believe everything I post. I have grown far past the point of shoving false realities onto others. I'd rather live real life.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
Nobody is forcing you to read his posts, much less respond to them.

This is the marketplace section of the forum not the rumours or gossip section, it is also no the scam accusation area.

About 80% of the posts on this thread amount to nothing more than trolling. First under the excuse that the watch is not real and now that that has been shown wrong the trolling degrading to personal attacks and mudslinging.

If you don't want the watch move on. If you want to have a "lets talk about dank" discussion just go start your own thread.

Tacky.

I quite agree with what you said, but I have zero sympathy for Dank.
Seems he likes to troll, with his never ending threads about rubbish. But when trolled back, goes off in a sulk. Scratching his head why no-one takes him seriously.

If this was anyone else selling this watch, the deal would of been done by now. So what does that tell us? Does the problem stem from the watch? The forum members? The potential buyers? The trolls?

No. The problem lies with Dank.
Dank's made his own bed on this forum. He'll just have to lie in it.

This sounds like the excuse in League of Legends, someone trolls so another person says that now he is "forced" to troll.  No your not, it is your decision to troll.  It is time to let this take its course. 

Dank - You have seemed to rub people wrong, try and tone it down.  You troll people as well.
Pages:
Jump to: