Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King - 100 BTC - page 4. (Read 15325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Appreciate the love.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
severely disappointed....
so much thread shitting it's ridiculous.
buy it or don't, or fuck off..  I'm annoyed by this thread. 9 pages already...

miners of similar value are bought and sold on here everyday.  Dank has not directly scammed anyone.  This watch is not worth a million it's worth a couple thousand.  Same as several miners are worth.  Am I missing something? 

the only people that should be posting about concerns are those looking to purchase it.  I know I don't need a guardian angel protecting me from purchases on here.. I'm a big boy and you guys should act the same.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Nobody is forcing you to read his posts, much less respond to them.

This is the marketplace section of the forum not the rumours or gossip section, it is also no the scam accusation area.

About 80% of the posts on this thread amount to nothing more than trolling. First under the excuse that the watch is not real and now that that has been shown wrong the trolling degrading to personal attacks and mudslinging.

If you don't want the watch move on. If you want to have a "lets talk about dank" discussion just go start your own thread.

Tacky.

I quite agree with what you said, but I have zero sympathy for Dank.
Seems he likes to troll, with his never ending threads about rubbish. But when trolled back, goes off in a sulk. Scratching his head why no-one takes him seriously.

If this was anyone else selling this watch, the deal would of been done by now. So what does that tell us? Does the problem stem from the watch? The forum members? The potential buyers? The trolls?

No. The problem lies with Dank.
Dank's made his own bed on this forum. He'll just have to lie in it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nobody is forcing you to read his posts, much less respond to them.

This is the marketplace section of the forum not the rumours or gossip section, it is also no the scam accusation area.

About 80% of the posts on this thread amount to nothing more than trolling. First under the excuse that the watch is not real and now that that has been shown wrong the trolling degrading to personal attacks and mudslinging.

If you don't want the watch move on. If you want to have a "lets talk about dank" discussion just go start your own thread.

Tacky.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Dank's parents gave him a couple thousand dollars a few weeks ago.  Apparently he blew through that already.  I'm guessing this watch probably belongs to them as well.  I think Dank is trying to keep his head above water because he's out of money and his parents won't let him move back in.  Anyone would be wise to stay far away from this watch. 

Actually, his parents gave him money for three months rent - Oct, Nov, Dec because he told his parents he would be self sufficient by then.  Come Jan 1 he is out of cash which is why he is looking for money to head to Cali where he can live on the beach and smoke pot all day.  Lucky for us, we aren't that far away from his disappearing.  Unlucky for us, we still have a few weeks to go of his insane postings. Sad
legendary
You cannot kill love
You sure know my finances, you must be me!
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Dank's parents gave him a couple thousand dollars a few weeks ago.  Apparently he blew through that already.  I'm guessing this watch probably belongs to them as well.  I think Dank is trying to keep his head above water because he's out of money and his parents won't let him move back in.  Anyone would be wise to stay far away from this watch. 
legendary
You cannot kill love
Lowering to 120 BTC to sell.
Vod
legendary
Not to mention you still say you are paying interest in the first post of this thread.

Interest chart
Investment             Monthly      Bimonthly  
10-25 BTC                   1.2%           1.3%
25-50 BTC                    1.4%            1.5%
50-100 BTC                    1.5%            1.6%
100-500 BTC            1.7%            1.8%
500+ BTC                     1.9%   2.0%
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You might want to change your sig too.  It's very mis-leading as it still says you're paying interest.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Yes, the present does change the past.
Vod
legendary
It's paranoia, fear.  I just made Dank Bank interest free, for new deposits. 

By changing your title?  Come on.  Your first post clearly outlines the interest rates you will pay.  Or are investors supposed to search the dozens of junk threads you create?
legendary
You cannot kill love
It's paranoia, fear.  I just made Dank Bank interest free, for new deposits.  The pyramid of the great USDollar will ultimately collapse in x amount of time, regardless.

So just find love in your life and you'll be happy.
Vod
legendary
He hasn't scammed anyone yet - he just wants to.   Pirate was the exact same - although it was obviously a ponzi, he hadn't actually scammed anyone until he defaulted.

How do you know? Are you dank?

I know because he is running a ponzi.  Why run a ponzi except to steal as many coins as possible?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
He hasn't scammed anyone yet - he just wants to.   Pirate was the exact same - although it was obviously a ponzi, he hadn't actually scammed anyone until he defaulted.

How do you know? Are you dank?

Honestly, I have no vested interest in Dank or his bank, but this sort of mindset irritates me. By your mentality, everyone is a scammer, but just waiting for the right moment.

You know, you could be right I suppose, but there is no evidence at the moment. If there was, you would have gathered the evidence, and started an actual claim against him.
Vod
legendary
You forgot he's also running a ponzi.   Given the chance, he would default with as many coins from as many people as possible.

If its a ponzi, then why not start a scam investigation?

He hasn't scammed anyone yet - he just wants to.   Pirate was the exact same - although it was obviously a ponzi, he hadn't actually scammed anyone until he defaulted.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
That guy has two depositors.. who cares.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
You forgot he's also running a ponzi.   Given the chance, he would default with as many coins from as many people as possible.

If its a ponzi, then why not start a scam investigation? Like I said, I don't know much about the concert plans other than that he borrowed money to do so. Either way, it doesn't belong here. You can't persecute a person for a crime they haven't committed yet. If you disagree, assemble the facts and move on it, rather than just following dank around and derailing his threads.

People asking for evidence that the watch is legitimate, relevant and on topic. What you are doing is speculating to how he is acting with his borrowed money.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Long story short, The guy has good credit, a long trade history, confirmed genuine watch, a "concert" planned, and indulges in weed. If you want to start an investigation do it.

That's why I said Dank Bank would become interest free.

Then you changed your mind and decided to still pay interest.   Pot screws with the memory.

Yeah, sorry, thing's changed, I will keep it with interest for now, it may go interest free anytime in the future though (for new deposits only).
Key words, for now.  I'll pay someone interest if they want, but it's debt, it's the cause of the economic state.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Pot does fuck with your memory.. This I know first hand.

smoke weed for 15 years and you will definitely notice it.
Pages:
Jump to: