Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Verified AdSense Clicks From USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, Indonesia - page 4. (Read 3211 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Angelinus Translation & Social Media Services
How can we be sure you will provide legit clicks?

You will be able to track all visitors through Google Analytics & watch their IP & platform source.

As a matter of fact, this is the exact reason why I am selling really small amounts first. For people to test it out and check the legitimacy of this service.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How can we be sure you will provide legit clicks?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Angelinus Translation & Social Media Services
Hi guys,

I am selling verified AdSense clicks from USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, and Indonesia.

Other geo-targeted clicks are also available but this will depend on your google analytics.
- It is always safe to get these clicks from countries that are actually reported on your google analytics.

These are 100% organic & verified clicks and you won't have to worry about it & for the good of both of us, I will only be providing small order of clicks.

I am currently offering only 2 services as described below:

1. 5 clicks - 0.009BTC
2. 10 clicks - 0.017BTC

The clicks can be delivered on the day itself or divided into a maximum of 1 week.

You will be getting a profit between $5-$30 depending on geographical locations of the clicks. $5 profit is a guaranteed amount.

1. You must provide your website URL
2. At least 5 keywords for your website
3. Description of your website (what it is, what it offers)

These information is REQUIRED. The visitors you receive will be people who are genuinely interested in your website & keywords provided.

If you are feeling skeptical or have doubts, I do not recommend purchasing as it's not going to help anybody out here.

However if you insist on purchasing, escrows are welcomed (although it's small amounts).

I may be able to deliver 2 free vouch packages. If anyone is interested to test it out, please inform me.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: