Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling]Egift + Starbucks,Regalcinema,Restaurant,Domino , JCPenney [Never Die] - page 3. (Read 8805 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
you still have starbucks gift card? you have any of 50$ value ? how long this gift will last ?                             
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

I got scammed, paid $15 and he deleted his information on skype

If you been scammed go to the scam and accusation area and open one. With the messages you had with the seller.

and update that thread but ultimately if you been scammed youre out of luck.

And hope that op can do something about your situation.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

you are not my client
Activity: 30

legendary
Activity: 1134
Did you "merge" the sellers cards into your "legit" card?  NEVER do that.  They will close any card that has any (cough)cheap(cough) cards attached to that they find suspect and you also lose you "real" funds. They can easily follow the transfer of cards and per their terms of service regarding gift cards you are SOL. That's the chance you take by buying this stuff. Win some, lose some.
I merged one $50 card from here onto my real account which had $10 or so. used it for like 10 days. Did not experience any issues at all. Maybe I just got lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Yall be careful with Starbucks. They closed all my cards, I had a card with $100 legit balance and they closed it. They even closed the cards with zero balance. This is mess up.

Did you "merge" the sellers cards into your "legit" card?  NEVER do that.  They will close any card that has any (cough)cheap(cough) cards attached to that they find suspect and you also lose you "real" funds. They can easily follow the transfer of cards and per their terms of service regarding gift cards you are SOL. That's the chance you take by buying this stuff. Win some, lose some.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Yall be careful with Starbucks. They closed all my cards, I had a card with $100 legit balance and they closed it. They even closed the cards with zero balance. This is mess up.
Activity: 2
Vouch! I bought 2 Starbuck cards so far. One $68 card and a $55 card.

The $68 card encountered some problems, but I got a  replacement card that worked perfectly.

Very good seller, responsive, and doesn't sleep so I can buy cards <3
Are you still selling???

Your not even responding on skype
What's your skype nick
Activity: 67
can you use it in the UK papa johns?
I`m a regular at papajohns.
So I`d be a regular buyer depending if the balance is not a race to zero.
Any chance I can get a small test amount and see how long it lasts?
Race to zero is what will make us all diabetic.

How much is PAPA GC and how long will it last?
Update: I see it $10 for $25 GC. How long will it last, usually.
OP continues to impress. Was able to resolve card issue and replace.

Most recent card had a hiccup, contacted seller and he is trying to resolve. Will keep updating as this resolves.

Just completed 2nd transaction with seller for a $50 card + $5 extra. Seller is very active on skype (which I don't normally use) but has been very easy to deal with.

He went first and I paid after confirming card worked. My last card still has a small balance and is still usable as well.
Trusted seller at the moment, will keep updating if anything changes.
Thank You
contact skype i change for u
thank you

GC papa never die Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
OP continues to impress. Was able to resolve card issue and replace.

Most recent card had a hiccup, contacted seller and he is trying to resolve. Will keep updating as this resolves.

Just completed 2nd transaction with seller for a $50 card + $5 extra. Seller is very active on skype (which I don't normally use) but has been very easy to deal with.

He went first and I paid after confirming card worked. My last card still has a small balance and is still usable as well.
Thank You

Thank You
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

Thank You
Activity: 67
US only? Or will it work elsewhere, i.e UK, etc
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Pages:
Jump to: