Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling]Egift + Starbucks,Regalcinema,Restaurant,Domino , JCPenney [Never Die] - page 9. (Read 8805 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Another carder making money defrauding company and people.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
I currently have Starbucks gift card,
I want to sell with prices 35%
Card $100 = $35
Accept payment . PM. WMZ. BTC
Bonus if you buy large quantities daily
Mail : [email protected]

Thanks for reading

Another alt of an alt returns... these guys are all hit and miss and fly-by-night shops so beware.
"Warranty" is never mentioned and in my experience once a lot of their cards get zeroed out, they vanish before you can try to get your cards replaced.
You need to use an escrow when doing such trades with newbies. You can have the Escrow hold the funds until the amount in the Gift card is spent.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I currently have Starbucks gift card,
I want to sell with prices 35%
Card $100 = $35

Thanks for reading

Another alt of an alt returns... these guys are all hit and miss and fly-by-night shops so beware.
"Warranty" is never mentioned and in my experience once a lot of their cards get zeroed out, they vanish before you can try to get your cards replaced.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
id like to take a vouch
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Currently I am selling gift card
I want to sell with prices
regalcinema = 45% $100 = $45 [ Never Die ]
restaurant = 45% , $100 = $45 [ Never Die ]
Starbucks = 35% , $100 = $35 [ Never Die ]
Domino = 45% [ Never Die ]
JCPenney : 50% [ Never Die ]

Starbucks account + Gift $20 = $9, $40 = $18, $60 = 27, "card" $100 = $35 [ Never Die ]
I have account Starbucks Blance $25 $50 $75 $100 [warranty forever]

yahoo : sell.egift

This guy is one of the few out there that delivers live and quick, vouch!

He came through.  Work great, thank you

Good seller, another smooth transaction.

Vouch for this seller everything went smooth seller will replace immediately.

Bought a card from this guy a while ago. Didn't wanna post until I knew for sure, but it has been about a week now and card never went bad. Purchased my second card a minute ago - all fine so far.

very loyal seller and honest, cards work great. reliable seller!

Bought two $100 cards from this seller. Both are working great.

At first I was iffy about him, but really is a respectful buyer. Please buy with confidence with him. He may take a while to reply since he is so busy but he is a good seller.
Thank You  Cool

After some back and forth was able to find seller on PM and Skype. Card as described and worked perfectly. He went first and I paid after confirming it worked.
Hope seller sticks around, we need more reliable sellers now.

Just used my $50 card today and bought 6 drinks for me and my friends. Worked perfectly! Please do not hesitate to buy from him. I can show proof that I bought and card works.

Good seller

Vouch! I bought 2 Starbuck cards so far. One $68 card and a $55 card.

The $68 card encountered some problems, but I got a  replacement card that worked perfectly.

Very good seller, responsive, and doesn't sleep so I can buy cards <3

Amazing seller.
Have problems with 2 accounts, 1 was closed and another was logged in and used by someone.
Seller replaces both accounts in full amount to compensate the problem.  
Will recommend anyone.

thank you

Update: had a card close and seller replaced quickly. The replacement card lasted until I used up the funds.
Contacting seller again for another card. So far been one of the best sellers since Sofia.

This provider has been around a while in the scene and always has a rep of delivering on his word, I personally did business with him and never had any issues. He is fast too, never had to wait any long periods for any product or service.

Thanks For Reading
Pages:
Jump to: