Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling]Egift + Starbucks,Regalcinema,Restaurant,Domino , JCPenney [Never Die] - page 4. (Read 8805 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Just completed 2nd transaction with seller for a $50 card + $5 extra. Seller is very active on skype (which I don't normally use) but has been very easy to deal with.

He went first and I paid after confirming card worked. My last card still has a small balance and is still usable as well.
Trusted seller at the moment, will keep updating if anything changes.
Thank You
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Just completed 2nd transaction with seller for a $50 card + $5 extra. Seller is very active on skype (which I don't normally use) but has been very easy to deal with.

He went first and I paid after confirming card worked. My last card still has a small balance and is still usable as well.
Trusted seller at the moment, will keep updating if anything changes.
Activity: 1
Reliable seller, bought from him couple times. Had issue once and he replaced immediately.
Also, bought a card couple weeks ago, use most of it but the rest still there, never expire.
Recommend.  

thank you Smiley
Activity: 1
Are you still selling???

Your not even responding on skype
Just used my $50 card today and bought 6 drinks for me and my friends. Worked perfectly! Please do not hesitate to buy from him. I can show proof that I bought and card works.
thank u Smiley
Activity: 5
Just used my $50 card today and bought 6 drinks for me and my friends. Worked perfectly! Please do not hesitate to buy from him. I can show proof that I bought and card works.
Activity: 6
Reliable seller, bought from him couple times. Had issue once and he replaced immediately.
Also, bought a card couple weeks ago, use most of it but the rest still there, never expire.
Recommend.  
At first I was iffy about him, but really is a respectful buyer. Please buy with confidence with him. He may take a while to reply since he is so busy but he is a good seller.
Thank You  Cool

After some back and forth was able to find seller on PM and Skype. Card as described and worked perfectly. He went first and I paid after confirming it worked.
Hope seller sticks around, we need more reliable sellers now.
At first I was iffy about him, but really is a respectful buyer. Please buy with confidence with him. He may take a while to reply since he is so busy but he is a good seller.
Thank You  Cool
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Giving OP benefit of the doubt, been hard to reach him on PM and on skype. You must have priority comms with him haha  Wink
You used your cards with no issues at all Stex?
No issues. I purchased twice (or once, cant remember). I used it in a day or two though. The American Medical Association will soon thank me for adding another diabetes patient to their list.
Giving OP benefit of the doubt, been hard to reach him on PM and on skype. You must have priority comms with him haha  Wink

You used your cards with no issues at all Stex?

Bought more today, very reliable, this seller is such bae.
Great seller. No issues at all. buy with confidence! purchased starbucks GC. (don't go too overboard! Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Great seller. No issues at all. buy with confidence! purchased starbucks GC. (don't go too overboard! Grin)
thank you  Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Your reputation is not so good.i am thinking about to buy starbucks.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________
Grammarly Premium Life-Time ACCOUNTS | Turnitin | Lynda | Premium Accounts 2016 100% Genuine
yahoo : sell.egift
I did, Stex asked you to deal on this forum instead of skype right?
I don't use Skype much, so I prefer dealing here. He's probably available on skype all the time.
check PM

PM'd and no reply yet.

Btw, there's another sell.egift on skype apparently so careful who you deal with off the boards here.
sr Angry I'm not online on forums, I often online skype
I did, Stex asked you to deal on this forum instead of skype right?
I don't use Skype much, so I prefer dealing here. He's probably available on skype all the time.
check PM

PM'd and no reply yet.

Btw, there's another sell.egift on skype apparently so careful who you deal with off the boards here.
Pages:
Jump to: