Pages:
Author

Topic: SendChat Messaging App - page 24. (Read 131560 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
January 14, 2015, 11:28:22 AM
These prices i think are a perfect oppurtunity for the blue collar to get into Bitcoin and SendChat will be the middle man helping them to enter our small world Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 13, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
New fully transparent start-up SendChat - supported by the same team that is behind Sendcoin - is preparing to launch a unique cryptocurrency messenger app that will allow users to send and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly parallel to messaging.
Especially "fully transparent" is much appreciated. And not only by me, I guess, as there are almost no coins/projects that realize themselves how important it is these days to build up a decent community.
I'm looking forward to a nice collaboration between the SendChat team and their community.

Agree, that's the best part. We hope to give active participation to the sendchat community in giving feedback for building future features and more
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
January 13, 2015, 03:31:31 PM
New fully transparent start-up SendChat - supported by the same team that is behind Sendcoin - is preparing to launch a unique cryptocurrency messenger app that will allow users to send and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly parallel to messaging.
Especially "fully transparent" is much appreciated. And not only by me, I guess, as there are almost no coins/projects that realize themselves how important it is these days to build up a decent community.
I'm looking forward to a nice collaboration between the SendChat team and their community.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
January 13, 2015, 10:23:33 AM
January 13, 2015, 08:18:31 AM
Holy shit, this is everywhere?!
legendary
January 13, 2015, 04:53:25 AM
Joined an ICO for the first time. With Sendchat. Smiley Hope Guldencoin (NLG) will be added to Sendchat later on.

6.6 BTC so far, I see I am one of the early birds. https://blocktrust.org/#/offeringledger/SendCoinbySendChat

We are the ones that get the early perks! <3
legendary
Activity: 952
January 12, 2015, 09:48:12 PM
Joined an ICO for the first time. With Sendchat. Smiley Hope Guldencoin (NLG) will be added to Sendchat later on.

6.6 BTC so far, I see I am one of the early birds. https://blocktrust.org/#/offeringledger/SendCoinbySendChat
legendary
January 12, 2015, 08:14:31 PM
Check out today's Daily Dose of Dark, where I co-interview Alejandro De La Torre (CEO of SendChat) with Bill Cassidy!

Daily Dose Of Dark | January 12

legendary
January 12, 2015, 04:59:24 PM
More Information about our in-app wallets here:

http://sendchat.org/sendchat-in-app-wallets/
legendary
January 12, 2015, 10:03:57 AM
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm a partner with Blocktrust (just incase it wasn't obvious) and I handle the code reviews and such.

The Sendcoin wallet code has no security issues. The developers are especially responsive and knowledgeable about their codebase and are not just "copy-paste" developers.

Good luck with everything! Smiley

Thank you sir. PS this guy is very talented
legendary
January 11, 2015, 04:54:47 PM
this project is going on the right direction, glad to be a part from the start!

Thanks for your ongoing support.
January 11, 2015, 08:56:19 AM
this project is going on the right direction, glad to be a part from the start!
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
January 10, 2015, 10:09:37 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm a partner with Blocktrust (just incase it wasn't obvious) and I handle the code reviews and such.

The Sendcoin wallet code has no security issues. The developers are especially responsive and knowledgeable about their codebase and are not just "copy-paste" developers.

Good luck with everything! Smiley
legendary
January 09, 2015, 03:51:31 PM
Early investor perks:

SendChat Perks For Early Backers

LESS THAN 1 ฿ Send Supporter:

You’ll receive a free sticker at the SendChat Creators Market.

1 ฿ + SuperSend Backer:

You receive 3 creators market vouchers plus you will receive an invite to the community slack.

2.5 ฿ + SendCommunity Backer:

5 creator market vouchers, a special SendChat Badge, access to our Slack community channel and a special thank you on our site, forever.

5 ฿ + SendExecutive Backer:

Gives you access to all the previous perks Beta access to all the SendChat App features promised in the milestones.

10 ฿ + SendChat Official Backer:

Gives you access to all the previous perks plus a handwritten thank you letter from the team. You will also receive beta access to all features added in 2015.

15 ฿ + SendChat Ultimate Backer:

All previous perks! Additionally, you will be able to read our internal business plan , get monthly updates on the company and have lifetime beta access. Most importantly, you will be in the team’s heart forever.
legendary
January 09, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
Great idea with good team behind it - like it very much !  And the thing it is hosted on blocktrust.org makes me buy some .

Thank you very much for your support. You will also receive early investor perks.
Activity: 258
January 09, 2015, 03:02:22 PM
Great idea with good team behind it - like it very much !  And the thing it is hosted on blocktrust.org makes me buy some .
Pages:
Jump to: