Pages:
Author

Topic: SENSE - Rewarding Human Capital | Signature campaign [PAUSED] - page 2. (Read 13290 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
Thanks for the payment
Let us know if 3rd week is available
I'll change my signature of In accepted
Activity: 280
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
Payment sent for second week of the campaign, transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/603d9411b4067286cf091690b5680c3df6c76839ff20d07524c70a5a5f5fa07e
Please wait until I confirm that campaign will run for a third week.
thanks woshib
i hope i will be selected for 3rd week campaign
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Thank you sir payment received,
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Payment sent for second week of the campaign, transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/603d9411b4067286cf091690b5680c3df6c76839ff20d07524c70a5a5f5fa07e
Please wait until I confirm that campaign will run for a third week.
Activity: 280
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
Campaign is now full, no more applications will be accepted.
Until now, no news from owner about members payment for second week, but as he paid for first week, I think it's safe.

Sir Woshib, it is already september 22, still no payment
same here
 Huh
tell us the time when we will receive payment.
Activity: 210
Bitcointalk username: cryptounicon
Current post count: 119
Bitcoin address: 1BkHinFKBvtjAetJ5vcj5qzXiHaVBNrByt

I am interested, I want to get away from this shitcoin Deep Onion signature campaign
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
Hi, sir
Too bad the sense signature is now full! If there will be a vacancy for me please PM I sir,
Thank's before
Activity: 168
Hi guys,

May I know some updates here?. I think its a little bit quiet here. Whats the update of our campaign?.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
Can I apply

Try reading. The post above you just quoted the manager's message and the title as well says that it's full.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can I apply
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Campaign is reopen, you can post your applications, all last members are out (even those that still have the signature and avatar), but first week members can still apply to join second week.
Same payrate for this week, click on "Week 2" at the bottom of the spreadsheet to see accepted members.
Post count of second week will be on 21 September 23:59 UTC.

Until now, no news from owner about members payment for second week, but as he paid for first week, I think it's safe.

@Manager  I'm posting this for visibility, please do not count this post for payment!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Username:Przemax
Current number of posts: 1113
Bitcoin Address: 17h8ZEmFae6TCVV2RSMSNKRyTYjMYJauHx

I will change the signature once accepted.
Activity: 151
Bitcointalk username: varole
Current post count: 63
Bitcoin address: 17sFCe9wp4BxSSeiScdoXGKNi2naBeNT1g
Merit: 101
Dear sir, thanks for accepting me, you have type my wrong name in spreadsheet. Plz correct. You have typed my name Best Members but my name is Best Dreams.
Thanks in advance..***
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk username: salihno71
Current number of posts: 184 + 1
Bitcoin Address: 1gvvnY9WSAzC5gKGDCAuUhbWqmRZffthD

Thank you.
legendary
Merit: 1059
Look at the spreadsheet, Week 1 and Week 2 has now the same number of participants. I think this campaign is already full, Woshib just hasn't updated the thread title yet.

Btw, thanks for accepting me, Woshib.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk username: Cold-Heart
Current post count: 91+1
Bitcoin address: 3HtniqgTHRwnMDCZXHV5aJPgmmhQKazBeW
I'm looking and waiting for a signature campaign to work with, i hope that i could join this campaign. Cheesy
PS: Don't worry, i will be active and accomplish the post requirements as early as possible. Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk username: Mammix2
Current post count: 1552
Bitcoin address: 1EmaiPSCjyoqG9gXZHN9ZsBuBRrUdZBkqa

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED, DO NOT TRUST ANY POSTS FROM THIS PERSON UNTIL I GET CONTROL OF MY ACCOUNT AGAIN!!!

If you need proof i can sign an address that i own that i posted here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6996129
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
OP, what are you doing? This campaign is full of shit applicants. If you are not enrolling anymore, lock this down.
He forget to mark the campaign as (Full). That is why everyone is considering it as open for new participants and are coming to apply for a slot.

No he always not put the full sign in this campaign, me the first week participants here in this campaign so i know about it, the campaign manager here is good but in updating the stakes in exact time he can't do it.
Well better to inform him about this so that he can change the title of his thread because some mods and DT here are collecting signature campaign status to put in overview of any signature campaign here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

So let him know about this ..
Pages:
Jump to: