Pages:
Author

Topic: SENSE - Rewarding Human Capital | Signature campaign [PAUSED] - page 3. (Read 13290 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 251
OP, what are you doing? This campaign is full of shit applicants. If you are not enrolling anymore, lock this down.
He forget to mark the campaign as (Full). That is why everyone is considering it as open for new participants and are coming to apply for a slot.

No he always not put the full sign in this campaign, me the first week participants here in this campaign so i know about it, the campaign manager here is good but in updating the stakes in exact time he can't do it.
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
OP, what are you doing? This campaign is full of shit applicants. If you are not enrolling anymore, lock this down.
He forget to mark the campaign as (Full). That is why everyone is considering it as open for new participants and are coming to apply for a slot.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
BtcTalk Name:  wiredideas
Current Post Count: 100
BTC Address:  3M3JxUtBud6NM5vNYkZQgsrzaM6Ha5z8HW

Will change signature as soon as accepted.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
BitcoinTalk Username: DonPakito
Current Post: 41
Bitcoin Address:3HUMJKLA2zdgZfFHc2Aax417Sqbgited1T

I wish you will accepted me.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username: fllipperr
Current post count: 120
Bitcoin address: 1CyexzW2oAZGM5Hp7GR7sYFpDhxKrAS18Y
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I would like to join to your Signature Campaign

Bitcointalk username: CodeAndCoins
Current post count: 45+1
Address: 1HKtbmFWkizCoMs3fb23oH1nj54ALSys8L

Thanks
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
why is this campaign have an deadline but still there is no participants in the spreadsheet of the week 2? does the campaign manager here is not active or something? it should be updated right now.

It seems that the campaign manager is busy with something. Even i,  have been waiting for his response if im accepted or not. for now lets be patient and wait for him.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
why is this campaign have an deadline but still there is no participants in the spreadsheet of the week 2? does the campaign manager here is not active or something? it should be updated right now.

Not only that there is a bigger problem.If you look at the spreadsheet they are going to accept 5 people from every rank which it means 25 people.After Woship's message there is atleast 140 applications to this campaign and only 25 of them is going to get accepted.115 people waiting for nothing.

Accept the fact not everyone will be accepted. The 115 you are talking about is not waiting for nothing but they are trying to apply. And I am one of them in the first week I am not accepted but I am trying to apply and wait for the next opportunity coming. Then now I am thankful that I am one of the accepted participant in the second week. So the others that were not accepted just continue what you've started.

I agree. Not everyone is accepted. We are applicants, we are asking for a job.  Once accepted we are going to be paid. Such manners are very impolite.
I have been rejected and ignored more than 3 times before I have been luckily selected here.
Manager's decisions remains final even if they do not state it. They are given the power to do and select.
Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 168

Not only that there is a bigger problem.If you look at the spreadsheet they are going to accept 5 people from every rank which it means 25 people.After Woship's message there is atleast 140 applications to this campaign and only 25 of them is going to get accepted.115 people waiting for nothing.

Accept the fact not everyone will be accepted. The 115 you are talking about is not waiting for nothing but they are trying to apply. And I am one of them in the first week I am not accepted but I am trying to apply and wait for the next opportunity coming. Then now I am thankful that I am one of the accepted participant in the second week. So the others that were not accepted just continue what you've started.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Still open ? this my application
Bitcointalk username: Cacingkemi
Current post count: 634 (including this)
Bitcoin address: 127CuUNbaPXWqPPn9h9JpAaVoxHoRm5rHz
Activity: 168
There is always a next time, I'll be improving my post quality. Thank you.

At first week I am not accepted but, I understand because not all will going to be accepted. It is because of the slot available. Then Manager Woshib said that there's a chance for the others who were not accepted. Just be patient there's a lot of opportunities.Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
I am disappointed not accepted by you, good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
There is always a next time, I'll be improving my post quality. Thank you.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Hello worshib i can't believe that you didn't accept me here i am the first week participants here. the first one who promote this campaign, and you didn't accept me,
i will still wear the signature. accept me thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
username: jackhdt
Current Post: 110
Btc Address: 1HNGEMb6HWnnrxocjz81FXHvQb26FqR25F

I hope you will accepted me
thank you
Activity: 36
Bitcointalk username: Drewmendoza
Current post count: 63
Bitcoin address: 3Einm5dJ8fBW8cAsLEQVkeRo7duFz3FeGQ

I hope you will accept me to your signature campaign. Im a first timer i just want to earn an extra income for my school. Thank ypu
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
BtcTalk Name: DonPakito
Current Post:40+1
Btc Address: 3HUMJKLA2zdgZfFHc2Aax417Sqbgited1T

I hope you will accepted me.

Activity: 30
Bitcointalk username: Edward9953100
Current post count:31
Bitcoin address: 1Psnbmdfpj9t8JGxhMdEYR4N5d7kH8SMi8

I hope i will accept from SENSE | i will do hard work to become a successful member from campaign of SENSE | Please accept as soon as possible
Activity: 322
hey campaign manager why is the avatar changes? is the avatar last time is not good enough for me that is more good than the avatar that you updated right now. congratulations to all of the participants who are accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: