Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 26. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
if it was still April, members are expecting a price recovery. Being a ber month has nothing to do with the market price of each coin.so it should be its uses, adaption, and positive news. you can think about it and analise every step.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
We seem to have stalled right around 200 billion.  Maybe the point of too low return for the manipulators.  When they cannot get anymore cheap tokens they will let this rise back up to massive highs before they dump again.  It's all a cycle.  The length is different each time though.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
i hope you decide to wait little bit) market keep going down. and i believe there will be more dump.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 08, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

noone can give you tha advice the way you won't lose money. you can't make sure that your investment will be growing either. unless you have some nisider info, which you don't i guess
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Crypto market is very unpredictable. So, there is no guarantee that the crypto market will start to increase this month. No one can accurately tell what is going to happen. But I have this feeling that crypto is going to rise within the next three months.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 01:37:23 PM
yep i think this month is a right month to buy more and fill more untill we got enough altcoins and preparing for the bullrun. well i dont have useful advice, just that. buy buy buy
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
I think this September is the beginning of a market resurgence. The rise or fall of the market in my opinion cannot be ascertained in details. But what you do is very right before investing, namely asking for opinions on those who are more experienced in the market. And in this forum there are many people.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
If you want to invest for a long term you will not lose your money anyway. I'll tell you more if you invest for a long time you will be able to still make good money. Now a very good price for bitcoin and altcoins. I advise buying now if you want to become an investor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

Do not believe anyone who will say that you'll not lose your money. No one can give you the assurance about it. I have said many times that in my opinion it's very risky to invest in cryptocurrency. So I suggest you to keep your money and earn much more by trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
In my own opinion, I will suggest you invest as much as you desire in this now that the price is still low and hold on long term because no one can really say how much the coin will rise in this month and moreover, crypto is volatile buy if you buy now that the price is still low and you hold on long term, when the market recover fully from the bear and the bull run starts, the price will grow very high and then you can sell and make reasonable profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
in new month in september, there is no sign that crypto will be good in this month
no pump significantly on many coins, so we must wait again
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 08, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
In the last few months the price of bitcoin / altcoin has been very cheap, so in my opinion now is the right time to invest because by the end of the year the crypto market is likely to continue to increase.
Activity: 189
September 08, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
It's not certain that market will increase in value in September, and no one can assure you this, this current dip can end at anytime so it'll be better to buy the dip and hold till the bearish market. Let's hope for the best by the end of September.
Activity: 62
September 08, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
If you want to invest now then go for a long time investment as market is in fall mode and top currencies will take some time to reach lucrative prices
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 01:13:12 PM
Apparently, it wasn't a good start for BTC in the start of the first week of September, it suddenly went down, the price crashed and is now continuously going down, I hope for the best of BTC and I think that probably in the 2nd or 3rd week of September, Bitcoin would go back up, hopefully it does.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
I hope this is the last drop before something more positive. There has not been such a bad situation in the old days as it is now.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 08, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
the first, investing in crytpo is very risky, don't be surprised if you lose.
and in my opinion, the beginning of September was very bad for the crypto market, because the price of the altcoin dropped, for example ethereum. if you want to invest by buying altcoins, maybe you can buy ethereum because it's cheap, ethereum is suitable for hold long term. just a suggestion.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
In my opinion, this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency Bro, because the experience from the previous years the crypto market has always increased when the turn of the year, and now it's only a few months left.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Market recovery still takes time, but you can invest now in the long term. I doubt the price can drop lower, even though everything can. Nothing can guarantee that you will make good money in cryptocurrency, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
Market conditions are being corrected and have a lower value than a few days ago. The bear market is indeed apprehensive and it cannot be ascertained that it will provide sufficient good. It still takes time to develop well. September is still struggling and market correction continues.
Pages:
Jump to: