Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 21. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
I was sure the bottom was in August, but I guess I was wrong. Now I'm not sure what happens next.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 12, 2018, 04:40:19 PM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

It is very bad to give advice about money. Do as you see fit. Only you are responsible for your money and only you make a decision.
in any case, each of us is responsible for ourselves, and we do not need to take into account all the forecasts that sound in the network and other mass media very much. Virtually no positive forecast since the beginning of 2018 has not come true.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

It is very bad to give advice about money. Do as you see fit. Only you are responsible for your money and only you make a decision.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 12, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
We dont know if this is the start and no can can say accurately if the price will going to start increasing in any particular month, the ATH price event last year might be different for this year since the market is still in dip.

However this is a good time to invest in crypto the coins are in bargain and that's how you should start your journey of investing and hodl for long period because at this moment its ideal to aim for long term gains rather than for short term, the market is unpredicted thus you need lots of patience.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 12, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
I believe we are already at the bottom of most cryptocurrency coin. For Bitcoin, we are already at the bottom, Am only waiting for the ETF sept 30 decision and impact on bitcoin. Excepting to fall towards the $5000 support and then start trending up little by little. It is a time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
No one will ever guarantee you a growing market. If everyone was absolutely sure that the market would grow, everyone would have already sold all their property.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
if we look at the same time, there is still no significant increase, but I also hope that this month there will be an increase in market prices. everything must be ready for investment now or later, don't be too burdened by market prices that are fulative, as long as we invest in quality coins for the long term, in my opinion it's fine with good and calm thinking.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
I think this month is very significant in this year, if the market continue in this trend into the last quarter of the year, then most of the values of these tokens would end up in zero, there are alot of projects now that nothing has been heard from the team interms of lastest development which is a big concern IMO
Activity: 114
September 12, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Well I think investing for short term now is not an option if you want to get a lot of money. You'll have to wait anyway. But if you want to earn some easy money quick then you might to try.
Activity: 302
September 12, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Recently, in general, there is a feeling that such a growth of a roar as it was last year we can not see. Therefore, it is necessary to enter the market very cautiously. Personally, I'm just waiting.
Activity: 35
September 12, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
The market is full of risk and so there is no certainty so you will have to take risk. You can mitigate risks by investing in the reputed and reliable coin.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Hardly anyone can accurately predict the situation on the market and possible changes in prices and dynamics during September. But the only thing I can be sure of now is that prices have now dropped significantly and there are excellent prospects for profitable investments in the long term.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
September is said to be the month of wonders and since it is believed that ETH would rise the last quarter of the year, then I would believe September should be the starting point.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 11, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
September is even worse than summer.
Usually must be different. Vacation time is over - work started again.
But, like was mentioned many times - 30Sep could change a lot.
Hope to the best direction
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
Yes! BER months is a good thing for cryptocurrency and its market.
But to tell that it will start this September is not a hundred percent chance.
i am still looking at the 4th quarter of the year.
This is just speculations and based on the previous year. not sure if this will happen this year also. but i hope so.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 11, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

The crypto currency market will soon recover and is now a very good time to invest in promising coins and tokens, while they are very cheap. However, some coins behave very unpredictably. For example, ethereum continues to amaze with its drop in price. Now it has already descended to 179 dollars. Therefore, it is better to buy ethereum a little and look at its price. So you can use the opportunity to buy it very cheaply.
Activity: 34
September 11, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
People always say it Ber months is the month of preparation whether its crypto whatever type it is, we're gonna need to save some of it rather than spending all of it.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

No one will tell you for sure whether you will lose your money or increase, investing them now in the crypto currency. Best of all, rely on your observations, intuition, knowledge, and do as you think best. Otherwise, if you lose your means, you will blame the whole world for this, but not yourself!
Activity: 317
September 11, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
No one can exactly predict what will happen in the next few hours but with the current levels if prices obtained on the market, I think investing now will not be a too risky option  because the prices are already low and even if it get lower,  it will still rise to the level where you will recoup your investment with some added profits.
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
It looks like September will be the same as the last months. I don’t think that there will be any significant gains happening this month, and neither significant losses from now. If you want to invest, just invest smaller amounts of money to be safe.
Pages:
Jump to: