Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 24. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
I wish you were right, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be true. The market is bleeding and t doesn’t look like it is gonna recover soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
September 09, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
Everyone is hoping every month that it will the great month for cryptocurrency. That speculation started on January but month after month, the market keeps going down and each altcoins lost almost half of its price a already. No one knows if ber months will be a positive month unless there will be a big news that will shake the market positively.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
The Ber-months is when the market usually recovers. You will see this in the crypto market history. A trend that have been established in the past years. So I believe that 2018 will still be a good year. We should invest while prices are still reasonably cheap.
Activity: 598
September 09, 2018, 06:36:13 AM
As you can see the market situation right now it is hard to predict what will happen because falling is continously but if you invest for a long term its not bad the market is unstable we do not know what does future hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
Who could have guessed that in the last 9 months the price of top coins would fall 5 times? It is also impossible to predict what will happen to the crypto-currency market in the future, since these changes are a direct result of the manipulation of large holders. I am sure that ordinary users will not sell their crypto-currency reserves for pennies. And the general trend in the crypto industry has not changed, most projects continue their work in a planned manner. Therefore, long-term investments should ultimately bring a positive result.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
If you are only investing for short term gain, I will advise you not to invest now as there may still be more market decline but if you are investing for long term, you can do now
Activity: 20
September 09, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
September can be a nice month for crypto money. But since you are at risk, you should do the research yourself. I think it's more logical to head to the ones that can grow healthier

Hello as a new fish in this ocean of cryptocurrencies, any advice on the promising, healthier ones?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:36:01 AM
Until the end of September and most likely until mid-November will continue to fall, bitcoin will go to levels 4800-5000 and consolidated there for a few weeks. Altcoins will collapse even more. In General, in September growth should not be expected.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 09, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
You should make a long term plan about your investment, the prices are pretty low. Nevertheless, nobody can guarantee you the income of your investment.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
no one can give or have accurate information about the market next movement, we all can only speculate with the little information and data at our disposal. Alot of manipulation is currently going on in this industry, just look at what happened few days ago but I still believe we can't go much lower so now still good to invest as no one can predict the lowest bottom
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
This is a gray September for cryptocurrency today. Where crypto prices, especially ethe dropped drastically below $ 200. This is all unimaginable before, hopefully later it will be able to turn back the price and come back bright.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
Interestingly I believe this a very good time to start investing. No gain saying that the cryptocurrency world is bearish and has been on a downward trend for some months now. Ethereum is on an all time low (this year), so I believe this is a really good time to buy some Eth, hodl for a while and sell of by the beginning of next year.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Now everyone can see the market situation, this is very bad, so every investment should be more cautious, although I also think that now is a very suitable time, but the risk will always exist.
Activity: 233
September 09, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
There is no gurantee about this but we can just hope for the best.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
I hope this September the price of all the altcoins will rise and all the projects in particular will drop again and the trend and the bounty will improve and all devs will start working honestly and without cheating.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:58:42 AM
I agree with the participants of the discussion of this topic,in investments there is always a risk of losing their funds,no one can say how the market will behave, my opinion is the coins from the top 20 in which you can invest for a long time.
Activity: 476
September 09, 2018, 03:40:26 AM
There's no assurance in investment until you invest using your calculation and prediction. No one gives you that kind of security of losing money or gaining. So, it’s best for you to do research and then invest. Always don’t rely on others just for advice.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
From the present situation it seems this month may bring the dips we will see before the up rise most of the cryptocurrency community is awaiting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 08, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

A very bad idea is to invest based on the advice from this forum. You have studied investing in the cryptocurrency markets? What knowledge do you have on this issue?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Well, I guess there is no harm in asking! These whales are manipulating the market by pump it up and dumping at will. If we don't have the funds to join them then we can only but ask. Not that you will get an honest answer, just do the opposite of what they tell you to do
Pages:
Jump to: