Pages:
Author

Topic: Serious topic: how can we be sure Bitcoin will not be banned by most countries? - page 3. (Read 1908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
maybe you are a little panicked after hearing the news that china and Russia have banned bitcoin, but you don’t have to worry. there are some countries have accepted bitcoin and india have apllied the blockhain system
it’s impossible if bitcoin banned in all countries, bitcoin isn’t a world rebel so no way bitcoin will be banned by all of countries in this world
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
They cant ban bitcoin, its the same as banning internet
well, so you can turn off the Internet, while bitcoin is just not forbidden to buy or sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
BTCBitcoin is a crypto currency which every one who uses it loves and uses it for lifetime. Many big company in the world are getting towards bitcoin now amazon is also starting accepting bitcoin as a payment method and google is also taking interest in it. There is  a huge amount of profit for the people in the country and also to the countries it self. by studying at all the advantages and disadvantages I can say that bitcoin will become more and more popular in the world in coming future there are very less chances of bitcoin getting banned in most of the countries because it has very interesting facts which people need for growth of there economy.  BTC
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
maybe we should more often to spread positive news about bitcoin in order to be accepted in all countries but that will be a little difficult, because most people in this world are faster to believe in negative news than the positive news  Grin,
bitcoin actually has a good advantage to improving the world's economy but it just the governments of a country are a lil’ bit afraid of bitcoin, afraid it can disrupt the stability of country's financial system and many people in the country are turning to digital money rather than paper money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
They can't ban bitcoin but they could ban exchanges. That would have a big impact on the whole market, especially if the US government banned say coinbase, bittrex, and polinex. I'm sure we would adapt and just use decentralized exchanges but still, it would have an impact.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
They cannot ban bitcoin, because it is currency in the Internet. If they ban exchanges we would use decentralized ones. It is impossible to completely ban bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
It has been legalized already in some countries, for example, in Japan, it is impossible to prohibit the crypto currency, since it is impossible to prohibit the Internet.
You are right, that bitcoin is already legalized in some countries, but not all countries yet, maybe it will be a problem if bitcoin price will increase more and more in some countries which they have a poor economic, like some developing countries. Personally, In most of cases, I don't think that bitcoin will be banned.
How exactly would increase in price of Bitcoin turn around to become a problem for poor countries? On the contrary an increasing Bitcoin is a blessing to third world and developing countries, because all jobs and services are based on world class rates, so that someone from India for instance get paid same rate as those from the U.S. and on remitting it, the Indian would have so much more of Rupee. Given such awareness, it would matter less if governments  choose to ban Bitcoin or not, it's a lifeline and people are hooked to it for life.
Activity: 626
is bitcoin really an illegal digital money? I don’t think so, bitcoin is not an illegal digital money maybe bitcoin isn’t accepted by some countries because it’s not taxable in transaction and goods with no tax won’t give any profits for a country, because of all the countries in this world rely on taxes to earn profits to build the country to become more advanced.
Well it will based on how we used it and we can't detect people whose using blackmarket ,so it can be used as a medium ti do the transactions but for it's a gift that can help is earn in proper way.
Activity: 658
is bitcoin really an illegal digital money? I don’t think so, bitcoin is not an illegal digital money maybe bitcoin isn’t accepted by some countries because it’s not taxable in transaction and goods with no tax won’t give any profits for a country, because of all the countries in this world rely on taxes to earn profits to build the country to become more advanced.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
if bitcoin becomes illegal in all countries surely everyone who invests large amount of money in bitcoin will be panic especially the bitcoin miners who have spent a lot of funds for a mining tool will be at so much loss,
I think bitcoin won’t be illegal in every country because bitcoin is a technology where we can use a digital money able to transfer to all countries without tax and fast transfer process, bitcoin is just an advanced technology aided by a blockchain system so it won’t break the law of a country if one doesn’t misuse this technology
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
We can't be sure but frankly their decisions don't matter anymore. Bitcoin is an unregulated independent currency native to the internet. Coding is a language and you can't stop free speech.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
A guarantee that bitcoins will be banned throughout the world there is growing demand for the cryptocurrency. As bitcoin will increase its capitalization, it can become the main tool for attracting investment into the country. Attempts to ban will be but this is only to get control over the users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi,
First of all, I am a holder, and Bitcoin is for me is an investment, I intend to hold for at least 5 years, so the question asked in the topic title is the last thing in the world I want.
That being said, with China, and now this rumor about Russia, I have to ask this question: how do you deal with the possibility that one day Bitcoin could be illegal in most countries?
Is it a possibility?
It is likely/unlikely?

All opinions are welcome.

Regards.

We cannot be sure. It is expected that countries are reacting the way they are because they see crptocurrencies as a threat which is not under their control. Once they start to realize advantages they could have from cryptos, they will probably try to regulate it and benefit from it. And even if they ban it, it will still be used. There are many things in the world banned (most of them with good reason) but that doesn't stop people from using them.
Activity: 168
it is a very difficult thing to be true, because I myself am very confident that everyone is getting interested and likes bitcoin. it took a very hard struggle to ban bitcoin in some countries.
Activity: 434
It has been legalized already in some countries, for example, in Japan, it is impossible to prohibit the crypto currency, since it is impossible to prohibit the Internet.
You are right, that bitcoin is already legalized in some countries, but not all countries yet, maybe it will be a problem if bitcoin price will increase more and more in some countries which they have a poor economic, like some developing countries. Personally, In most of cases, I don't think that bitcoin will be banned.
Activity: 224
It is unlikely that most countries will ban bitcoin because it is used in many areas, enough to be relevant in every aspect of what it can do.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
We will not get banned by most of the countries because bitcoin is not doing any illegal thing that will provoke the government to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay what it is and a lot of people will just come in bitcoin and instead of banning it by the government, they will just adopt it and use it also.
Activity: 357
Hi,
First of all, I am a holder, and Bitcoin is for me is an investment, I intend to hold for at least 5 years, so the question asked in the topic title is the last thing in the world I want.
That being said, with China, and now this rumor about Russia, I have to ask this question: how do you deal with the possibility that one day Bitcoin could be illegal in most countries?
Is it a possibility?
It is likely/unlikely?

All opinions are welcome.

Regards.

Bitcoins are not actually banned in China , they just cannot be used or converted into their native currency Renminbi by the help of banks .
Miners are free to mine and the traders accepting bitcoins can take Bitcoins as transaction currency.
Same goes for Russia , the Russian Central bank didn't ban bitcoins they just proposed to put restrictions on the exchanging sites that offers every crypto currency not just bitcoins. People can use bitcoins but they cannot buy them from online shops.

Bitcoins have a huge advantages and no country would like to ignore them , the developed countries already started using bitcoins, the increasing rate of users also kind of insures that Bitcoins would not be banned across the globe by any country.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
if some countries try to ban bitcoin, but many more countries try to legalizing bitcoin. example some countries in southeast asia are considering to legalizing bitcoin.. and in my country even though the goverment not recognize bitcoin, but the goverment not banned bitcoin..
The issue of banning bitcoin and regulating bitcoin are entirely different,only a few countries have banned bitcoin all together and the rest are trying to regulate the exchanges and not bitcoin,bitcoin network cannot be banned and for the countries that banned bitcoin they cannot run an exchange but they cannot restrict their citizens from transacting with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: