Pages:
Author

Topic: Set a goal for yourself - page 2. (Read 344 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
I like to set realistic goals and achieve them. In crypto, such goals can be set easily. If you invest a fairly large amount, then the goal can be set - to become a millionaire. This can be realized through day trading.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 09:12:24 PM
Goals are what makes people going. It is like playing a video game, it is fun when you have objectives and goals to accomplish. If you have no goals you will lose interest and become bored. My goal in cryptocurrency is to make it big and earn big till I buy myself a nice house and a car. I know it is a common goal but it helps me push myself specially when times gets rough.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 09:04:08 PM
Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.

It is necessary to set a goal for yourself to know what you want to achieve and what step will you take in to achieve it. Having a one goal in your life and meeting and achieving that goal would be the greatest achievement or success in your life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
in our work it must have a goal or goal. I myself hope that from Bitcoin I can open a real business to get a bigger income. because right now it's getting harder here. there must be a temporary replacement
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
Setting goals is certainly good. But a falling market can break all plans. And the fragile psychology of a novice investor in the cryptocurrency market. Here is my example I had at the end of may on the purse in different tokens are about$3000. I haven't sold anything since then. I have about $ 800 right now. And what goals can we talk about now. You need to be patient and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 20, 2018, 08:18:46 PM
My goal was to get a big profit from the investment I collected, and all of that I had to wait for altcoint until the altcoint price and market price rose dramatically, and all of that I had to sacrifice a long time whether it was up to when, the key to patience that I had to have.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
September 20, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
Here's my humble goal... I'd like to have $100,000 worth of crypto next year. (Hopefully a market upswing will help me with this goal.)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 20, 2018, 08:07:54 PM
Others that I've met online doesn't have any goals of being into crypto. They are only into profit which is basic for everyone but they are in a hurry. They don't understand that the more you hurry, the more losses that you can come up with. Setting up a goal the thing that one should do and while you can set for yourself, do it.
I agree, most of us just want profit and don't set goals for themselves, we need to set goal for ourselves for a good future and a good profit as well, not only just to get profit in one time. Setting up goals is good, example, you are in crypto yeae 2010 then you buy some bitcoin or earn it, as of now you already gain profit if you don't sell it because your goal is to withdraw it year 2020.
Activity: 391
September 20, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
I agree, setting goals would like make you  focus on what you're aiming for. In cryptocurrencies, it would be likely better if you're focused on your investments.
Activity: 140
September 20, 2018, 07:32:05 PM
Having goals for things we want to do and working towards them is an important part of being human. The path towards our goals may not always run smoothly or be easy, but having goals, whether big or small, is part of what makes life good. It gives us a sense of meaning and purpose, points us in the direction we want to go and gets us interested and engaged, all of which are good for our overall happiness.
Activity: 608
September 20, 2018, 07:31:18 PM
Yes, you are right. some beginners who come to crypto with their target discipline are more successful than some people who have long been crypto but have no purpose. if our goal is to trade. then we must determine the minimum target of profit and do it every day. Emotional control and focus are needed to achieve success in the crypto world. if you want to become an investor, be healthy. determine the purchase price as low as low by looking for supporting news. and ready to hold for the long term. leave it like you bought land. and come back when you hear the price is LAMBO
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2018, 07:25:40 PM
Good and bright smart ideas setting goals are very important for the people what they want to achieve in life in the near future.

Entering herein crypto of every people i believe they have a goal target they want to achieve herein new digital currency.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.

Yes I will agree to you mate.  Set goal is very important because it will guide us to the right actions and decisions especially when we are planning to achieve a successful investment in crypto currency.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 20, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
So true. The target will help us take what action we will take in crypto when crypto prices go down and in any case. We must be passionate. Don't just join crypto, if you don't know about crypto, of course you will lose. Losing time because of doing things that are futile without wanting to learn. If it's serious in crypto, crypto is the best place to look for big profits.
cryptoworld the right place to learn Grin, must have three steps ahead before taking action like playing chess and there really is money here make a plan and obey, that's we need.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
So true. The target will help us take what action we will take in crypto when crypto prices go down and in any case. We must be passionate. Don't just join crypto, if you don't know about crypto, of course you will lose. Losing time because of doing things that are futile without wanting to learn. If it's serious in crypto, crypto is the best place to look for big profits.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 06:49:47 PM
You spelled it right. When a person does not know why he came, it can end badly for him. When we have a goal, we will not give up because of small failures, because we know what we are striving for. Purpose is important.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 06:26:35 PM
I now decided to wait patiently for growth . This is the best strategy to date.
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Sometimes setting goals in crypto is not advisable, am actually saying this from a trader point of view. For instance if a trader decide to sell a coin at 30% and the coin got to 20% then if the coin later dropped to -30% then the goal set by the trader made him/her to lose the $20 profit. Therefore its sometimes hard to set goals.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
This is absultely true.
i norder to not lose yourself in this bussines, one has to set goals constantly and this means adapting to ever chaging circumstances.
Also it is very important to set realistic goals.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
I think that the goal of finding in the crypto currency is all one - to make money. How to achieve this - everyone uses different methods. Someone is trading, someone is investing, someone is taking part in the bounty, etc. But we are all united by one goal - to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: