Pages:
Author

Topic: Set a goal for yourself - page 5. (Read 344 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 07:00:15 PM
reading the condition situation is the part that is the second step after focusing on the main plan. especially in the basic way to trade crypto. Need and also important when someone has a plan or goal, must have a clear goal or goal. It aims to focus more on one point where someone will reach the plan itself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Set goals for the job, your life is essential. It is motivation to motivate you to work. My goal now is to sell bitcoin to recover the funds. And join the good bonus campaign to make more money, choose the investment project.
Activity: 854
September 19, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
Yes, everyone needs to set a target for him or herself, most especially when it comes to crypto. Whoever does that is likely to going to achieve a great fit. I have actually come to discover that most people rush and and at the same time rush out, because they do not have plans.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.

I am totally agree with you, I realized it lately that you really need to set your goals. Do not be contented on what you have you must eager yourself earn more because it can help youto grow unexpectedly. Having a disicpline to yourself is a good virtue, when you set your plan and goals you are find a way to achieve it no matter what happened.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
September 19, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
believe or not believe, in fact we have to set goals that we will achieve. because that is a target that we must live. so we have to track things down so that we can achieve well. besides that by setting goals we can control the process so that it runs with what we want.
Activity: 602
September 19, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
My goal when investing in electronic money is to make money. I want to change my life better without having to borrow money everyday to live. I will keep the coin until the price goes up. I can not sell losses. This year I failed very well.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 19, 2018, 06:34:25 PM
In crypto trading target setting is a must and also taking profit is important part of trade management and is just
as important as the analyses one would do before opening position. When profit target has been reached it is important
to close the trade. If you are not doing it,  then you are a gambler not a trader.

Activity: 71
Merit: 5
September 19, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
I think that setting goals is the right decision because not having a goal you won't be able to achieve your goal. To my mind, it is better to buy coins and sell them until the end of the year

Yes I agree, last year I had my modest goal: plus 25% more monthly to my assets without investing, just with trading. And it worked very well but you all sure remember the crypto market last year!
This year i even can't set my cleal goals besauce the market looks like quite confusing.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
and in fact many new members in this forum are only focused on seeking profits such as participating in a bounty
they just focus on that and don't want to learn really really about crypto and in the end they can't develop

I actually started learning and researching on the Blockchain when I venture into Bounty Article writing. So in a way, bounties have made me know more about Crypto.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
September 19, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

Yup, that was the hardest part. Just like when we were child. The dreams when childhood and present are very different. Here we can see that what we want year after year is very dynamic.

Most people right now more prefer to monthly profit. The profit must be bigger than our spending.
Since crypto also bring high risk, they use it just for short profit time.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I too agree, that crypto is very good business and has far good potential too. It's not just that you have to be only goal specific, for hold and sell, but also selection of crypto project has to be very specific which are having good future prospect and could survive in long run, cause not every crypto is going to survive that long.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 19, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
Yes, the goal is the main tool that we must have. All our activities should have a meaning, some final result. In order to make money on cryptocurrency you need to have a certain strategy and be ready for possible failures and losses. With patience, perseverance and purpose, you are sure to achieve everything you want.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 05:38:37 PM
I am pretty sure most people have the same goal and that is to make as much profit as possible.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
September 19, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Set a goal and follow a strategy. I think these are key words for any newcomer who wants to start their adventure in the cryptocurrency world, without them, you'll just have nothing to work towards to.

Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
It's also important to know now to manage yourself in that road towards success. For starters, preparing yourself for certain situations by getting to know how the crypto market works, it's also important to not give in to emotions when things go south or when things look too good to be true. I've seen many newbies give in to FOMO when prices go up, and also newbies dumping their coins whenever prices go down for a brief moment, so preparing yourself on a emotional level before jumping into the market will be key in the long run.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 19, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
Obviously a goal has to be set
It’s make work worthwhile and it teaches you to motivate yourself in courage strength and patience
Always work hard
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 19, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
In any activity it is necessary to think over accurately the steps and result to what as a result you want to come. I agree with you. Without a good strategy will not succeed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 05:14:42 PM
and in fact many new members in this forum are only focused on seeking profits such as participating in a bounty
they just focus on that and don't want to learn really really about crypto and in the end they can't develop
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
September 19, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
You right but sometimes not as planned, Ex : We buy now because we think this is the best time for buy, and about 5 days later we want sell it for profits, but after 5 days the price is drop, No one we can do. I think crypto not just a plan, but the most important is patient, we must can control emotions. If we do that, i think we will succes in crypto world
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
I think that setting goals is the right decision because not having a goal you won't be able to achieve your goal. To my mind, it is better to buy coins and sell them until the end of the year
Activity: 616
September 19, 2018, 05:05:59 PM
I agree with you on this matter, especially in the basic way to trade crypto. Need and also important when someone has a plan or goal, must have a clear goal or target. It aims to focus more on one point where someone will achieve the plan itself. And reading the condition situation is the part which is the second step after focusing on the main plan.
Pages:
Jump to: