Pages:
Author

Topic: Set a goal for yourself - page 6. (Read 344 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
Having a goal is very vital in this market. Setting good target is also good as well. This would make you have a goal towards what you want to achieve in any industry you are
In a falling market is difficult to set goals, then you need to think through your steps, have consistency, it is desirable to know the theoretical information. It may take a long time to wait for the result.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
crypto for me is an asset that will continue to grow every year with the number of users who will continue to grow as well
crypto is a simpler financial solution than the system provided by banks
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:32:33 PM
Yes, i think you are right and that his is a very good advice. I als think it is important to be patient and stick to your goals. And at last but not at least; enjoy the ride!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:30:02 PM
Having a goal is very vital in this market. Setting good target is also good as well. This would make you have a goal towards what you want to achieve in any industry you are
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 19, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
Others that I've met online doesn't have any goals of being into crypto. They are only into profit which is basic for everyone but they are in a hurry. They don't understand that the more you hurry, the more losses that you can come up with. Setting up a goal the thing that one should do and while you can set for yourself, do it.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
It is good to set goal and any serious goal should be time specific but how will you set goal for something that you don't have power to control
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 04:09:00 PM
Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
Pages:
Jump to: