Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 10. (Read 52044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
July 20, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
So after 6 months of holding, 5% of ICO price. Nice  Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
Integrations Update
--
✅Facebook: our efforts have paid off and our app has been technically approved by Facebook. It is now in business review.

✅Instagram: we’ve finished the integration and it is now under approval.

✅VKontakte: we’ve have started working at the integration.

good news! The team is actively working on the project, it is constantly developing, and in the future seth will be well worth it!
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 19, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
Integrations Update
--
✅Facebook – now 100% operational

✅Instagram – now 100% operational

✅VKontakte – WIP

✅YouTube - we’ve started working on the integration

That is awesome !!!!

LOVE SETHER !!

Yeah nice progress. I'd like to watch some demonstration video on all fully integrated features. This would be useful for the community for better understanding and for brands as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
these updates are very good, I think the project will be finished soon and it looks very good !! This token is definitely not dead yet regardless of the low volume everyday. Crypto is dying as we speak therefore I dont mind the low volume at all as long as the team is showing improvement
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
Integrations Update
--

✅VKontakte – WIP

That is awesome !!!!

LOVE SETHER !!
Activity: 7
July 19, 2018, 08:46:51 AM
thanks for your job!!

these updates are very good, I think the project will be finished soon and it looks very good !!
copper member
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
July 19, 2018, 04:49:09 AM
Integrations Update
--

✅VKontakte – WIP

copper member
July 19, 2018, 04:47:30 AM
We're diligently working to develop the KPIs that will be available in the #setherplatform.
We've completed almost 25% (SM KPIs) of our initial set-up.
Our plan is to integrate over 50 KPIs in the 1st phase, aiming to help businesses with their marketing endeavors.

copper member
July 19, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
Integrations Update
--
✅Facebook: our efforts have paid off and our app has been technically approved by Facebook. It is now in business review.

✅Instagram: we’ve finished the integration and it is now under approval.

✅VKontakte: we’ve have started working at the integration.

copper member
July 19, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
CannesLions has been great for Sether, that is a fact, as we were able to meet and talk to representatives of important brands from a very diversified portfolio of industries and also, representatives of quite a few agencies. Read all about it here:
https://sether.com/post-event-evaluation-sether-at-cannes-lions-2018/
Activity: 659
July 16, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
Yes you are right anyone can sell but it doesn't affect that much because of low volume and volatility. There is a reason or big believe on this project if we remember or know that this sether was promoted by McAfee which is a good project for him what more us. We can trust the team itself and by our own i don't say we need to believe in McAfee we know what is right and what to do.

Have you guys even check the latest pinned message from Ovidiu? He has stated the team will be making announcement shortly but they are still preparing it. This token is definitely not dead yet regardless of the low volume everyday. Crypto is dying as we speak therefore I dont mind the low volume at all as long as the team is showing improvement
I agree, we can say that the token is in critical condition because of low volume but it will never be a judgment to say that this is a dead coin or dead project. I don't believe in prices because i believe is principles that mde the project still going.
Almost all altcoins are experiencing the overall problem, people dump because of bitcoin but they will buy again once bitcoin pump.
Just hold on, not good to decide to trade when the market is not moving to the green direction.
Yes, i knew it and thats why its the reason why i am holding and with that way i will not going to loss unless the project will be abandoned. I have a trust on sether project even it was not so good right now. Everything will be seen in the long term.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
Hm, KuCoin voting? I've been thinking this should be out of any community voting. Is it their official requirement or just one more opportunity? And will it automatically negate your previous application?

It seems like the community unfortunately isnt very vibrant right now. Hopefully it picks up and we get some votes.
July 13, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
Hm, KuCoin voting? I've been thinking this should be out of any community voting. Is it their official requirement or just one more opportunity? And will it automatically negate your previous application?
July 12, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
Congrats on Facebook improvement. It was a long and nervous waiting Smiley)) Great and important achievement, can't wait for more progress in this area.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
Sether should go up this year especially november if not then Its going to be hard to wait for 3 years because what sether is doing is not rocket science the product is or should be almost finished. Also I hope that in the next months sether will be on more exchanges.
July 06, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Thanks for the latest update, great report. Obviously Sether will gain a great recognition since we're living in the world where marketing management is an integral part of each business process.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 05, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
Yes you are right anyone can sell but it doesn't affect that much because of low volume and volatility. There is a reason or big believe on this project if we remember or know that this sether was promoted by McAfee which is a good project for him what more us. We can trust the team itself and by our own i don't say we need to believe in McAfee we know what is right and what to do.

Have you guys even check the latest pinned message from Ovidiu? He has stated the team will be making announcement shortly but they are still preparing it. This token is definitely not dead yet regardless of the low volume everyday. Crypto is dying as we speak therefore I dont mind the low volume at all as long as the team is showing improvement
I agree, we can say that the token is in critical condition because of low volume but it will never be a judgment to say that this is a dead coin or dead project. I don't believe in prices because i believe is principles that mde the project still going.
Almost all altcoins are experiencing the overall problem, people dump because of bitcoin but they will buy again once bitcoin pump.
Just hold on, not good to decide to trade when the market is not moving to the green direction.
July 04, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 02, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

July 02, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
Hello guys. Didn't read all thread so have a question. Just want to know. Does John McAfee support Sether? or he leave support us in twitter when ico is over?

He does, If you check his twitter replies occasionally you could read that he still recommend sether as a long term hold. We dont really need him to tell us that this is a long term hold anyway, there is almost no option for us left. Either you sell with total loss or just keep holding them, personally I like to hold them for atleast 1 year and see how thing goes
thanks for answer dear friend. I think in current cprypto situation best of all is hold fund for better times. Because as for me i don't want sell my tokens lower ico price.

24 hours volume $800.  Grin lol, nice dead coin.
realy bad volume but as we can see devs works. Roll Eyes

Yeah people have been fudding all the time, it doesnt make sense if some people claim they are investor when what they do is just complete fudding. It doesnt matter what the volume or price is the main important think is that this is crypto and once there is a working product then everything else will just pick up its pace

Im not fudding, I wasted $5.000 on this ICO so I have no other option but holding long time cause I already loses a lot of money.

Ya we are definitely bag holders at this point... hopefully there are some good development updates that can drive price.
At this point there is nothing to worry but to hold.
The volume is very low so no chance to sell especially if we dump a big number of this token.
Be positive on the future, the team are still on the project so chance to be profitable in the future is good.
Pages:
Jump to: