Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 14. (Read 52044 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 26, 2018, 05:30:11 PM
Great to see you guys back in action, I am hoping more and more constant update to this thread as well. Some new guy will be searching for information in here so managing this thread should be one of your to-do lists. You can post the link to the medium post as well, there are tons of medium but I think it is hard to find it in one place
Thank you for your support and for your suggestions.
You guys have plans to list this in a bigger exchange.
I know this kind of question is very repetitive, but forgive me, I just want to know your plans so I can make a decision until
when I will hold.

They raised 20 millions USD in the ICO. They can easily buy they way to a big exchange.
If they can received a good exchange, for example binance or Kraken, many would be interested in the project and the community would grow like token price.

Getting on a big exchange doesn't automatically mean the price will go up. Sometimes it can work the other way.

On a scale of 10 occurrences, 8 out of the ten are always positive except maybe the development team is not working at all and the volume drops from few thousands to hundreds of dollar per 24hour trading, then the exchange might take a decision to delist the coin that they are wasting resources in and nobody is trading them. Only then will listing in that big exchange would present an issue as the news of delisting would almost kill the coin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
May 26, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Great to see you guys back in action, I am hoping more and more constant update to this thread as well. Some new guy will be searching for information in here so managing this thread should be one of your to-do lists. You can post the link to the medium post as well, there are tons of medium but I think it is hard to find it in one place
I know this kind of question is very repetitive, but forgive me, I just want to know your plans so I can make a decision until
when I will hold.

They raised 20 millions USD in the ICO. They can easily buy they way to a big exchange.
If they can received a good exchange, for example binance or Kraken, many would be interested in the project and the community would grow like token price.

Getting on a big exchange doesn't automatically mean the price will go up. Sometimes it can work the other way.

Indeed and Alot of people are expecting it , I am expecting it as well but nothing less than bittrex or binance. Somehow it might not be possible for now because the admin keep saying that discussion has been going for months. Maybe they need to develop atleast the platform to be fully functional before the other exchange will consider them
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 06:25:59 AM
True but it does bring in volume and eyeballs which almost always help the project in the long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 03:21:15 PM
when I will hold.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
May 25, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
AMA Session
TrendSETHERs, get ready for our 2nd AMA session, held by F. Burca, our CTO.

When?
Tuesday | the 29th of May | 4PM EEST

Where?
Sether Telegram Channel 👉https://t.me/sethergroup
You are all invited to attend.

Only the CTO will be here for the AMA? I was hoping that we could have both CTO and CEO , also if possible the rest of the team as well. Im sure that sether has some assistant and other team members working on the project so having some of them in the channel would be much more reassuring isnt it? I dont know if that is possible or not
copper member
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
May 25, 2018, 09:31:17 AM
AMA Session
TrendSETHERs, get ready for our 2nd AMA session, held by F. Burca, our CTO.

When?
Tuesday | the 29th of May | 4PM EEST

Where?
Sether Telegram Channel 👉https://t.me/sethergroup
You are all invited to attend.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 08:13:05 AM
2nd Ama session, held by F. Burca, SETHER`s CTO is planned for Tuesday, the 29 of May,  4PM EEST. Community managers are quite active  in telegram, despite of this fact, the number of members slowly decreasing, price recovery needed.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
May 24, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Everyone asks for marketing but as for me the most important is that more and more branch engaged professionals express their disappointment with current marketing organization and managing. (related articles are constantly posted on Sether's twitter). And it's Sether who offers a solution by providing tools for more transparent campaign held by agencies or allowing managing by brand themselves. No need to lose the hope guys.
They have a really useful product, something that will help people - I think that now it's underestimated because of the bull market, but I believe that when the crypto market turns around the price of this token will be 10 times greater than the current one.

10 times greater is just a little profit from the ICO price... This needs 100x to make it worth all the invesment and time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
Everyone asks for marketing but as for me the most important is that more and more branch engaged professionals express their disappointment with current marketing organization and managing. (related articles are constantly posted on Sether's twitter). And it's Sether who offers a solution by providing tools for more transparent campaign held by agencies or allowing managing by brand themselves. No need to lose the hope guys.
They have a really useful product, something that will help people - I think that now it's underestimated because of the bull market, but I believe that when the crypto market turns around the price of this token will be 10 times greater than the current one.
Merit: 110
May 23, 2018, 04:41:34 AM
Everyone asks for marketing but as for me the most important is that more and more branch engaged professionals express their disappointment with current marketing organization and managing. (related articles are constantly posted on Sether's twitter). And it's Sether who offers a solution by providing tools for more transparent campaigns held by agencies or allowing managing by brands themselves. No need to lose the hope guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 02:20:53 AM
when I will hold.

For the fact that Sether was even able to raise this ton of money even before the slated end date of the ICO was a big sign they had very supportive investors who believed the projects, yet I wonder why they haven't spent money to list in big exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
May 22, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
when I will hold.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
May 22, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
when I will hold.

May 22, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
Blockchain Project Sether Partners with Elysian
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/sether-announces-partnership-with-elysian-844314576707

The blockchain marketing project Sether has agreed to a mutually beneficial partnership with the up-and-coming innovative blockchain Ecommerce project Elysian. The announcement shows promise for two of the more impressive projects of 2018. Sether’s marketing-based blockchain integration serves as a unique fit for implementation into the Elysian Ecommerce platform.

Sether is a blockchain automated platform providing a new set of marketing tools and advertising methods.

Nice partnership! Keep it coming.
By the way I'm extremely encouraged by this update. It's a huge sign for us. I wish Sether is  focused on e-commerce as far as this branch is of the biggest potential for blockchain integration throughout all directions: marketing, targeting, verification and so on.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 22, 2018, 12:37:43 AM
Blockchain Project Sether Partners with Elysian
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/sether-announces-partnership-with-elysian-844314576707

The blockchain marketing project Sether has agreed to a mutually beneficial partnership with the up-and-coming innovative blockchain Ecommerce project Elysian. The announcement shows promise for two of the more impressive projects of 2018. Sether’s marketing-based blockchain integration serves as a unique fit for implementation into the Elysian Ecommerce platform.

Sether is a blockchain automated platform providing a new set of marketing tools and advertising methods.

Nice partnership! Keep it coming.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 22, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
when I will hold.
copper member
Activity: 175
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
May 21, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
May 21, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
All buyers are trying to buy as cheap as they can, but there are some. They're not just adding orders so it's not reflected as "support", because of that I think the amount ppl is willing to buy is way higher than our support lvl suggests, just imo
100% and I'm almost sure they periodically dump by filling own low price orders. I think it'll be safer just to forget about it for a while and turn off your portfolio app notifications)))
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
All buyers are trying to buy as cheap as they can, but there are some. They're not just adding orders so it's not reflected as "support", because of that I think the amount ppl is willing to buy is way higher than our support lvl suggests, just imo

Do you think the price will  pick up for SETHER? Been a lot of waiting. Sad

It will rise eventually, when the platform will get more established.

Team will have to deliver great platform performance since tokens as SETHER were hit quite a lot in January crysis. People became more picky when it comes to investing in crypto, I think the established coins are getting more attention, let established platforms are losing on the other hand. Looking forward to the platform improvements.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
May 21, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

Do you think the price will  pick up for SETHER? Been a lot of waiting. Sad

It will rise eventually, when the platform will get more established.
Pages:
Jump to: