Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 12. (Read 52044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
June 17, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
Hey guys, looking forward your presentation in Cannes. Also I'd like to know if our community will be eligible for testing Sether 2.0. Seems like only the brands and agencies are allowed to try it.

The 2.0 will be live soon, atleast thats what the admin told me. I think that once it is live, everyone will be able to use it including ourselves as small timer. Alot of people including myself will be willing to try all the feature once it is live, I might want to promote my small time business as well if everything goes accordingly to what they promised

Does the team communicate much with updates in the Telegram channel?

They did and they always did I think. Im not there most of the time recently but as long as I can tell, the admin in there in very responsive. Unless you are trying to spread some fud then they will be there to assist you. Im not sure why you are asking this when Im sure that you are not even following anything about sether isnt it
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
Hey guys, looking forward your presentation in Cannes. Also I'd like to know if our community will be eligible for testing Sether 2.0. Seems like only the brands and agencies are allowed to try it.

The 2.0 will be live soon, atleast thats what the admin told me. I think that once it is live, everyone will be able to use it including ourselves as small timer. Alot of people including myself will be willing to try all the feature once it is live, I might want to promote my small time business as well if everything goes accordingly to what they promised

Does the team communicate much with updates in the Telegram channel?
legendary
June 16, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 14, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
legendary
June 13, 2018, 02:09:23 PM
We will be launching our boldest feature yet at CannesLions 2018, at the Interactive Stage.
Join us there for live arbitratingKPI demos, blockchain induction, contests, prizes, and onboarding Sether.

Live video might not be possible for this I guess but it worth to try it isnt it? Or perhaps some video documentation for the community? Im sure there are alot of people that might want to join this but they cant including myself so I would be fine with a video documentation as this Cannes festival is really a top notch for advertising
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 02:58:31 AM
Hello Sether believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Sether at: https://cointopper.com/coin/sether

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
copper member
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
June 12, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
We will be launching our boldest feature yet at CannesLions 2018, at the Interactive Stage.
Join us there for live arbitratingKPI demos, blockchain induction, contests, prizes, and onboarding Sether.

June 12, 2018, 12:58:43 AM
At the begining Sether looked so strong. I think they need more marketing, coz everybody forget about it since ICO. And btw where is john mcafee now  ? he was pumping Sether as i remember.
john mcafee probably got his payment and forgot about this project, like many others projects. He made project advertisement. At this his work is finished

That's right. I forgot this project was a McAfee endorsement. Has he said anything about it lately?
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
Tomorrow 31 May 2018 should be release of Sether 2.0 platform (Release of the marketing campaign governance.), as planned in their calendar. This excellent screenshots shows a great number of marketing opportunities and triggers in dashboard. And Sether 3.0 is on the way (July 2018).

Did they have a release of sether 2.0?,  its already june now and i've check on their social media there are no updates after May 25 that they said there will be a live 2nd AMA. It looks like it was delay but they never have updated us of what happened this time and caused of it.

There is private testing until 15th of June "The platform is ready, we are conducting the final bug fixing stage. It will be open for the public on 15th of June." https://t.me/sethergroup/131921
It is very strange that before the release such small trading volumes on exchanges. Either now there are large private transactions outside the exchanges, or investors have lost faith in the project
does not guarantee large volumes before the Sether platform is released and I think investors are still loyal to this project which is the cause of the current low volumes because the market is not productive due to the Btc being down.
That's right, its like everyone is complaining about the altcoins nowadays but they don't even mind what's going on with the bitcoin. The low volume of bitcoin makes it weaker how about more with the altcoins. News and positive things are useless when bitcoin market is at Fear.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 11, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
At the begining Sether looked so strong. I think they need more marketing, coz everybody forget about it since ICO. And btw where is john mcafee now  ? he was pumping Sether as i remember.
john mcafee probably got his payment and forgot about this project, like many others projects. He made project advertisement. At this his work is finished
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
June 11, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
June 11, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Tomorrow 31 May 2018 should be release of Sether 2.0 platform (Release of the marketing campaign governance.), as planned in their calendar. This excellent screenshots shows a great number of marketing opportunities and triggers in dashboard. And Sether 3.0 is on the way (July 2018).

Did they have a release of sether 2.0?,  its already june now and i've check on their social media there are no updates after May 25 that they said there will be a live 2nd AMA. It looks like it was delay but they never have updated us of what happened this time and caused of it.

There is private testing until 15th of June "The platform is ready, we are conducting the final bug fixing stage. It will be open for the public on 15th of June." https://t.me/sethergroup/131921
It is very strange that before the release such small trading volumes on exchanges. Either now there are large private transactions outside the exchanges, or investors have lost faith in the project
does not guarantee large volumes before the Sether platform is released and I think investors are still loyal to this project which is the cause of the current low volumes because the market is not productive due to the Btc being down.
Activity: 476
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 11, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

June 11, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
When I saw the price drop, at first I was feeling bad because "lost" some money. But after that, I was excited by having an opportunity to buy more for 10x cheaper, and ended up buying 5x the amount I bought from ICO. I have enough time. I didn't plan to sell those tokens in the first 1-2 years anyway, so who cares about the short term really.

You are a true believer! I am still holding but its really not looking great with this low of volume.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
June 10, 2018, 01:32:57 PM
When I saw the price drop, at first I was feeling bad because "lost" some money. But after that, I was excited by having an opportunity to buy more for 10x cheaper, and ended up buying 5x the amount I bought from ICO. I have enough time. I didn't plan to sell those tokens in the first 1-2 years anyway, so who cares about the short term really.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
24h volume $14.515 USD. Dead coin, worst investment ever.

How nevertheless it's good that I sold my coins as soon as I received it. I did not earn much, but I earned it. Now the project is not the best of times, in my opinion.
Activity: 392
June 09, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
Looking forward for the next release and really excited about your presentation on the Cannes interactive scene! I hope Sether will get mass adoption asap since the hidden fees charged by the marketing agencies is really a solid issue today. And it would be great to read more details on AI solution you're using for the mentioned new feature.

Once businesses get wind of a great cost effective form of marketing there is no question they will jump on board. Or the marketing agencies will use Sether but not tell their clients and get a higher markup. Either will Sether will get adopted.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 07:52:28 PM
Some coins or token are getting listed on many exchanges one month after ico. Why kucoin listing takes too much time? Its not depending on kucoin. How other coin/ token getting listed so fast ?

Dont you see the daily volume? With this volume Seth is going to be delisted from HitBtc.
So i guess the listing is not the problem but lacking in volume is more clear to say that sether has no good daily trading volume that we can say for another listing especially if the team is wanting a much bigger exchange it wouldn't pass their requirements.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
June 08, 2018, 01:38:12 AM
Some coins or token are getting listed on many exchanges one month after ico. Why kucoin listing takes too much time? Its not depending on kucoin. How other coin/ token getting listed so fast ?

Dont you see the daily volume? With this volume Seth is going to be delisted from HitBtc.
Pages:
Jump to: