Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 111. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
November 28, 2017, 03:29:04 AM
When will you guys put out the bounty campaign and will that be paid with the coins?
The bounty campaign will start on November 27th. They will pay with the SETH token.
You can see more here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icoico-sether-seth-bounty-campaign-2453487
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 03:25:24 AM
This project totally new.I hope it will be better.
Activity: 112
November 28, 2017, 03:15:12 AM
This project has a potential to become big in the future. So I want to say that they need to exert more efforts to convince more investors and make this project strive to success.
Activity: 192
November 28, 2017, 02:28:04 AM
Who are behind this project? It's quite promising, but need some convincing factors for the investors.
Activity: 266
November 28, 2017, 02:38:11 AM
"Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%"
I am only curious if the bonus of 40% is applicable to all amount of investment aside from the minimum?
For example if I will invest 1 Eth, will I get 1.4 Eth equivalent of tokens in return?
Activity: 98
November 28, 2017, 01:55:41 AM
From the way I understand it, you will be putting campaign managers in the forum down Sad But then again if investing on you and then it came out very well , this will be great.
Activity: 244
November 28, 2017, 01:46:52 AM
Will there be a beta testing? How can I apply?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:45:51 AM
Will you guys have escrow to provide small businesses as well? Since trust would always be an issue for start ups.
Activity: 42
November 28, 2017, 01:39:38 AM
What kind of blockchain do you guys use?
Activity: 121
November 28, 2017, 01:31:38 AM
The aim of Sether would be primarily on its consumers wellness.Then how can the company gain from it too.?A new idea on blockchain tech.Nice work.
Activity: 56
November 28, 2017, 01:24:15 AM
Since this would be hepling businesses get advertise and gain foot traffic within their website or industry, how would this benefit your company on the other hand?
November 28, 2017, 01:13:55 AM
I hope to join this company as I will try to invest something. Although, i'm just a small investor... But I am hoping it would grow through the process.
Activity: 308
November 28, 2017, 01:09:45 AM
"What businesses can do with SETHER ?​
Customer Loyalty
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions
Marketing Campaigns
Bounty Campaigns
Transparent political support
Incentivize good PR
Proof of Action
Develop applications
...and more"

Where is the bounty thread of sether? And is there any airdrop in this project , if there is where is the form to be filled up ,?

The bounty campaign is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icoico-sether-seth-bounty-campaign-2453487

thank you , i will gonna join in the bounty campaigns of sether , best luck to the project.
November 28, 2017, 01:08:44 AM
When will you guys put out the bounty campaign and will that be paid with the coins?
copper member
Activity: 175
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
November 28, 2017, 12:38:56 AM
SETHER scored 4.6 out of 5 on icobench !

https://icobench.com/ico/sether
copper member
November 28, 2017, 12:36:03 AM
What is proof of action? I would llke you to explain in details! I have heard of proof of work, proof of stake, proof of concept of which all this template for work has been explained thoroughly over the years!

Proof of Action means that one can prove SETHER that they did something on a social network (retweeted, shared a post on facebook, liked a page etc.). SETHER will know if a certain person did a specific action. There is no need to check manually.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 12:33:42 AM
I would data on social network be collected?What are the plan you have to reach out ti social media space fir individual to have enough confidence in you so as to allow you to get their data!

Social data will be collected using the APIs provided by the social networks. For submitting a user's private credentials to Facebook we use the Intel SGX code and data protection technology. The user is assured that nobody looked at their credentials in the process using the Intel SGX attestation service. More details on this are in the whitepaper.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 12:30:15 AM
Need more information about this project.But all in all its a good way to start something different for the good of the costumers.

Did you read our whitepaper ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 27, 2017, 06:30:31 PM
Seems like a pretty interesting project, it's nice that you created this project because you actually use it and not just because it's what's popular or it's what's trending right now. I've read your whitepaper and it really caught my attention, nowadays social media is part of our day to day life and it's nice that with this project you're trying to integrate that into a business perspective. As a business enthusiast your project is really interesting towards me, it's nice that with this it's so much easier to advertise products and to reward users by doing so. I really like the features that you're offering on here, seeing how important these features are in a certain company it's not hard to sell this project to a bigger market. I will also will like to applaud the devs for doing this project without a soft cap, it's nice that no matter what the result of the ico is you're still doing this project and continuing to make this project into a reality, this shows how passionate and how hard working the team behind this project is. Overall I see a huge potential here, consider me a supporter.

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
November 27, 2017, 06:21:50 PM
What is proof of action? I would llke you to explain in details! I have heard of proof of work, proof of stake, proof of concept of which all this template for work has been explained thoroughly over the years!

You are right, until something is working in real life(even some of the top projects/tokens are just a concept even though the tokens are skyrocketing) it's not proven. I'm not finished with the whitepaper to say atleast, but there's an example of a smart contract developed with the Sether API on the 6th page, it shows how to get the number of Facebook shares of a given post.
Jump to: