Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 109. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
November 28, 2017, 10:57:27 AM
This ratings on ICO Bench is good detail for Sether. Nice  Wink

Indeed, unbiased(an analyzer bot is probably not corrupt towards money/tokens Grin) trust base building is essential with dozens of projects running monthly, it's actually top 4 if not counting the already running projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 10:50:06 AM
Thank you for your SETHER! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. Everything looks great. I wish you a tremendous success! To become NUMBER ONE!
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 10:48:22 AM
Looking forward on this project. I know devs team make this as like as  we will be successful. More power SETHER
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 10:41:46 AM
the project is good, I will participate in the ICO! I want to participate in the company bounty! can you give a link to the bounty?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 10:26:52 AM
This ratings on ICO Bench is good detail for Sether. Nice  Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 10:11:32 AM
I think this SETHER has a big potencial to be bigger. I think it will be successful at the very short time. Cause its have a great rating in ICO !just wow ! I love it.
copper member
Activity: 175
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
November 28, 2017, 08:46:25 AM
I'm not even half finished with the whitepaper, but I really like that there are actual examples and explainations, my question would be about the mentioned big companies, why wouldn't they make a similar service and "blockade" Sether? Would they actually let this happen without their control? Sether will not store data but I bet their project would.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 08:36:05 AM
We just love Sether !

Activity: 112
November 28, 2017, 08:17:23 AM
Can you tell me the price of a Sether Token? Is it possible to buy token with other crypto but not ETH?

1 SETH = 0.003 ETH. In the pre-ico there will be a bonus of 40%.

We are working to make buying SETH available with all major cryptocoins in the pre-ico.
Thank you for your answer. The big crypto: LTC, BTC, ETH, .... right?
I will think and consider the amount that will invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
November 28, 2017, 08:16:41 AM
Providing correct, consistent and verifuabke data has been the challenge of many company! The need to understand customers and client need, want and desire is very strategic to any product or service continious patronage! Hope Sether will be able to do this exceptionally!

I am sure they are working on this so they can provide correct and consistent results that something like this will require. We just have to see the project unfold.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:45:04 AM
Great ratings on ICO Bench also!

https://icobench.com/ico/sether
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:39:49 AM
Seems like a pretty interesting project, it's nice that you created this project because you actually use it and not just because it's what's popular or it's what's trending right now. I've read your whitepaper and it really caught my attention, nowadays social media is part of our day to day life and it's nice that with this project you're trying to integrate that into a business perspective. As a business enthusiast your project is really interesting towards me, it's nice that with this it's so much easier to advertise products and to reward users by doing so. I really like the features that you're offering on here, seeing how important these features are in a certain company it's not hard to sell this project to a bigger market. I will also will like to applaud the devs for doing this project without a soft cap, it's nice that no matter what the result of the ico is you're still doing this project and continuing to make this project into a reality, this shows how passionate and how hard working the team behind this project is. Overall I see a huge potential here, consider me a supporter.

Thank you very much for your valuable input.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:37:55 AM
Use case of the day: Proof of MarketingTM

Using the Proof of Marketing concept, your promoter activity can be integrated and validated in the blockchain, by checking automatically if they distributed the necessary assets on social networks, using transparent smart contracts as part of your marketing involvement agreement.

since you specializes in complex IT solutions, any plans on putting your own mobile apps? These seem to me a huge project that investors will look forward to. I think it would be more easy to reach you/your company if you have your own Sether apps other than your website.

Yes, it is in the plan. It will be used for social media analysis purposes.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:35:33 AM
I didn't understand how will it look like?

Please can you be more specific? What do you mean look like? Interface, technically, business flows?
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:29:37 AM
Lower entry cost is such a plusfor this booming ICO! Will you be offering tracking service for effective monitoring of for instance bounty promotion on going in social media platform like facebook, twitter etc?

It was our purpose to let a low entry, so it will be completely democratized, everybody having the chance to get tokens with bonus, not only the investment funds. Yes you can monitor bounty campaigns and not only, on any social network platform.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:27:04 AM
All i thought its just for political purposes,  i read that any kind will be provided service as long as it is needed an advertisement for social mediA.

There are many use cases for the Sether business - some are detailed on the website. The transparent political campaign is just an example.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:25:29 AM
Interesting projects.. There's real use cases for this project.. That for me is usually the deciding factor before choosing to looks any project.. I will be looking at this one and reading more on it.

Thank you. Please feel free to ask us any details. We are completely transparent of everything regarding our project.
copper member
November 28, 2017, 05:23:35 AM
This project has a potential to become big in the future. So I want to say that they need to exert more efforts to convince more investors and make this project strive to success.

Thank you for your input. There are already a series of large investors interested in the project, so this will not be a problem at all.
Jump to: