Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 3. (Read 52044 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 144
January 15, 2019, 04:46:09 AM
Any news?
Not yet, of it's there'a any, I am sure it's not a big news.
Still down with no volume, it showed here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sether/

Next year maybe our time.

Already in the new year, still dead coin.
LOL, and we are dead also, I don't pay attention to the price now, daily volume is worthless.

True, but 0 volume is a bad thing for any project.

This means nobody is interested by the project and all the people who wanted to sell had left already.

I hope that the team will continue to develop this project further and lets hope we will see some price action in the future.

Now is just a waiting game in the cryptospace and many people lost a lot of money, including me, but things could change.

I didn't sold anything since I am in the crypto space, so I won't start now. Holding until retirement Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 05:12:53 PM
Any news?
Still down with no volume, it showed here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sether/

In the new year how many changes you can see on the crypto world? If there is a good number of changes you can see on the crypto world then you should seethe price increase or live of sether.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 08, 2019, 03:20:09 AM
Any news?

LOL, and we are dead also, I don't pay attention to the price now, daily volume is worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
January 08, 2019, 12:23:20 AM
Any news?

December 29, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
Any news?

legendary
December 28, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
Any news?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 14, 2018, 11:49:43 AM
Congrats on the new tool launch. Nice to see the team do not step back despite the criticism. Waiting for some overview on how this is met by agencies and all interested and involved parties.
December 05, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
There were posted a few mockups and some info, why not to share this outside telegram? this definitely would encourage your community a bit.
November 30, 2018, 05:40:00 PM
Deposits on HitBTC disabled.

Hmm this is sad! Do you know why they halted the deposits on HitBTC? Since SETH is a token and is running on Ethereum network there should not be any issue with the code or things like this. Is there any reason to be concerned about a possible delist from there?

I don't know, im banned from telegram group.
I remember this was mentioned for the first time when Mcaffee has written his tweets about Hitbtc and so on. But the team declared that it's timely. Might be some info mentioned in the chat, but I do not follow it, but read the channel.
legendary
November 30, 2018, 01:20:46 AM

Hmm this is sad! Do you know why they halted the deposits on HitBTC? Since SETH is a token and is running on Ethereum network there should not be any issue with the code or things like this. Is there any reason to be concerned about a possible delist from there?

I don't know, im banned from telegram group.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
November 29, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

November 29, 2018, 04:55:49 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated through the telegram at least Smiley)) Good to hear you're on track with the platform features palnned for the nearest future.
legendary
November 28, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
November 21, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
I've just noticed career announcement mentioned on twitter. Personally, I consider this a good sign. The team aims to extend the staff and particularly development team. Hope we'll see some intensive development in the nearer future.

I agree, this is a good sign indeed, but if you don't hire good marketing team the project won't thrive only from the feature coding and stuff. Anyway let's wait and see what this new step in SETH development brings to us and let's hope that the market will also recover in the near future.
Anyway it's a basis of the business. Also we don't know about their networking, lots of things are usually held behind the scene, and they can contact customers directly on my opinion.

Let's hope they will deliver the product and we (the investors) we will get at least our money back.
November 20, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
I've just noticed career announcement mentioned on twitter. Personally, I consider this a good sign. The team aims to extend the staff and particularly development team. Hope we'll see some intensive development in the nearer future.

I agree, this is a good sign indeed, but if you don't hire good marketing team the project won't thrive only from the feature coding and stuff. Anyway let's wait and see what this new step in SETH development brings to us and let's hope that the market will also recover in the near future.
Anyway it's a basis of the business. Also we don't know about their networking, lots of things are usually held behind the scene, and they can contact customers directly on my opinion.
November 16, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

November 15, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
November 14, 2018, 10:29:03 PM
Guys, there are lots of information in the chat shared by the community and admins. But ppl can't sit all day long reading it. Personally, I will highly appreciate if you post the links to youtube promos and explanations and other info on the ann channel or at least on this thread.

I think your idea is very good, as you said I can't follow each and every Telegram or Discord chat.
Who will do that, at the beginning, I guess no one really answers our questions here.
It's timely that they should exert an effort to reach out their investors as the price is already sinking, a healthy communication would help
investors to still believe on this project.
November 11, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
Guys, there are lots of information in the chat shared by the community and admins. But ppl can't sit all day long reading it. Personally, I will highly appreciate if you post the links to youtube promos and explanations and other info on the ann channel or at least on this thread.

I think your idea is very good, as you said I can't follow each and every Telegram or Discord chat.
November 06, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: