Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 67. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
This is a project I think is very promising, Sether offers the concepts and solutions needed for blockchain based business, I think Sether will get a very good response from ICO investors.
yes I am sure with the concepts and solutions offered by Sether that are badly needed for blockchain based business. this will attract investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Setter is really amazing. This project really deserved a full package of support from each one us that really believe in its potential and ability. The team is facing different challenges and obstacles, but all of this, the Setter team face it head on and that's a great quality that this project have. They are not easily ve sway by simple circumstances in this world pf chaos. I velieve that sooner or later, this project we are talking and supporting now has already reached its success and make lots of people beneficial as well as the crypto community.
Activity: 574
January 05, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
Powerful people can lead any project to success, and so it touches for anything that goes under the wing of the leader in "command"
Haha. What do you mean? Big investor can make this project success, right? I think they need community, who have join at social networks. Huhm. I will try Sether white list and alpha test for now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
January 05, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
Today I read in Sether's Website about the alpha testing program. If you have a social media presence then u can write them an email to be an alpha tester. I have a twitter account about cryptocurrencies. I already sent them an email to be an alpha tester. Let's see if I get upgraded and how the alpha version can help me to increase my targets in social media  Cool

Let me check this later, will they pay us for being Alpha tester? About the Alpha tester, is this for their platform? or mobile application or website?
What will you get for being Alpha tester?

You can use Sether for free I think. Smiley For the platform I believe, not app or website. "We are white-listing people and brands to join our efforts in what will be the next big thing in social marketing. Send us an email to to [email protected]"
Activity: 280
January 05, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
This is a project I think is very promising, Sether offers the concepts and solutions needed for blockchain based business, I think Sether will get a very good response from ICO investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 05, 2018, 09:17:44 AM
Sether has a lot to offer. Presently social media play a huge role in any form of advertising or information dissemination. And sether is practically using the major ones to push this project. So I believe with the idea they are bringing to the table and the fusion of the different social media, I trust this will be a success

Yes, I agree. Sether features will really make this project a success. Specially this days that all people are spending more time using their social media accounts. I am still looking forward for more features of this project.
January 05, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
And if with such growth rates ETH, then the amount can reach more than one million dollars. You just imagine the scale of the project for such money!
It is very good that this is how the circumstances develop and the ETH has grown so much, for the project this means an unequivocally good future in which they can be sure.
Agree. I hope that growth of the Ethereum will favourably affect price Sether in the future, indeed it is token with quite interesting concept and he it worthy
I totally agree with you. Growth of the Ethereum price (maybe hit $2000 at end of 2018) can have affect any token base on ERC20. I hope this is positive affect for Sether.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
And if with such growth rates ETH, then the amount can reach more than one million dollars. You just imagine the scale of the project for such money!
It is very good that this is how the circumstances develop and the ETH has grown so much, for the project this means an unequivocally good future in which they can be sure.
Agree. I hope that growth of the Ethereum will favourably affect price Sether in the future, indeed it is token with quite interesting concept and he it worthy
Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
Looking for bounty campaign,is there any have?This will be the future social media in blockchain.Goodluck
SETHER will soon come out with good bounty campaigns for promotion. According to me, promotion of any project plays the most vital role in the future and success of that corresponding project. SETHER should reach each crypto related individuals for getting good investors to have good profits in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
Looking for bounty campaign,is there any have?This will be the future social media in blockchain.Goodluck
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

It's a win to win with sether with an amazed platform of social network automation for block chain developers to beat success. Future with assurance is real in the virtual world with sether social network.
Activity: 574
January 05, 2018, 05:58:07 AM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 05, 2018, 05:33:22 AM
Wow, more than 1000 ETH that have been raised in this crowdsale. And the price of ETH/USD is almost $1000, so that it can reach 1 million US$

Is there an ICO scanner site which shows 1000? There's a live counter on https://www.sether.io/ 10400ETH so far.
That really a great outcome, i think it shows how powerful sether is and it wull clear people doubt about such project 10k ETH is not really all that simple in ICO especially with ETH rise but this project manage to make it
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
January 05, 2018, 05:21:29 AM
I've send Sether to http://icoindex.com/ I hope they will list it Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
January 05, 2018, 04:21:18 AM
Wow, more than 1000 ETH that have been raised in this crowdsale. And the price of ETH/USD is almost $1000, so that it can reach 1 million US$
Not surprised to be fair Cheesy ICO's and crypto generally are booming right now, and a project like SETHER with a great plan and offers are getting a good cut from all that attention .

Agree, also McAfee's advertising of this project made a big impact to sether. The promotions and advertising really make the project gain more popularity, because of that sether now already made a good profit and this will be a good start to run the project smoothly.
It's good that they have a very good sale in their crowdsale, this is just been proven that many investors what this project can help in the future. McAfee will surely be proud of this ICO because for now there's no problem about the sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 05, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
Today I read in Sether's Website about the alpha testing program. If you have a social media presence then u can write them an email to be an alpha tester. I have a twitter account about cryptocurrencies. I already sent them an email to be an alpha tester. Let's see if I get upgraded and how the alpha version can help me to increase my targets in social media  Cool
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 05, 2018, 03:08:18 AM
This is a great deal of Minimum 0.1 ETH or equivalent BTC can get 40% bonus. Like server platform which is political support based social network for smart contract developers.
Well you are absolutely correct about it. .1 Eth is not that expensive yet and that investment might be multiplied hundred times in the future if your willing to hold and wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 05, 2018, 01:34:38 AM
Sounds really great!!! Which social networks will be available at the beginning?

We will support Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte from the beginning.
a lot..Do you have agreements with these socials?

It seems there bounty campaigns are really focused on the Social Media. Well this is bright Idea because
many small and big investors are reading and have social media account.
It seems to me that this is not entirely correct, although the company has concentrated on social networks of bounty the company of signatures is necessary for the forum. I consider the company of signatures very effective.

They are already running a signature campaign for the project. I guess I have seen some member wearing it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 12:05:46 AM
Not surprised to be fair Cheesy ICO's and crypto generally are booming right now, and a project like SETHER with a great plan and offers are getting a good cut from all that attention .

Agree, also McAfee's advertising of this project made a big impact to sether. The promotions and advertising really make the project gain more popularity, because of that sether now already made a good profit and this will be a good start to run the project smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: