Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 68. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 04, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
I have just sign up white list at Sether. Amount raised: 9910.01 ETH now.. We still have around one month more to buy Sether. How about listed at exchange?

Cryptopia and Binance are considered by the developers. First exchanges:after the ICO ends 25th of February.

We are discussing with Bittrex as well.
If we are really listing at Bittrex, this is very good chance for increasing our market cap. Hey, we are listed at coinmarketcap already right?

No , I can't find it on coinmarketcap. Anyway, I agree with ur point, listing sether on bittrex will be good for the future of this token, but let's be realistic, this will not happen soon because getting listed on bittrex is not easy.
Binance is good too.

Coinmarket cap doesnt list coins which dont have atleast like 10000$ volume on exchanges according to their submission form. Also bittrex is very particular about listing their coins
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 04, 2018, 08:47:38 PM
Sounds really great!!! Which social networks will be available at the beginning?

We will support Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte from the beginning.
a lot..Do you have agreements with these socials?

It seems there bounty campaigns are really focused on the Social Media. Well this is bright Idea because
many small and big investors are reading and have social media account.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 04, 2018, 08:22:34 PM
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions and Customer Loyalty are the top two suggestions according to the poll that Sether must prioritize. This poll is really essential for Sether team to decide what to prioritize first.
Since SETHER have a strong team of developers and social network marketers or advertisers I think it's pretty normal to aim at multiple targets. Prioritizing the loyal of their Customers is one of the keys for this project to succeed because that's where they are going to get funds and also where to gain more Customers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 07:29:02 PM
Wow, more than 1000 ETH that have been raised in this crowdsale. And the price of ETH/USD is almost $1000, so that it can reach 1 million US$
Not surprised to be fair Cheesy ICO's and crypto generally are booming right now, and a project like SETHER with a great plan and offers are getting a good cut from all that attention .
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
January 04, 2018, 06:46:47 PM
Wow, more than 1000 ETH that have been raised in this crowdsale. And the price of ETH/USD is almost $1000, so that it can reach 1 million US$

Is there an ICO scanner site which shows 1000? There's a live counter on https://www.sether.io/ 10400ETH so far.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 04, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
Powerful people can lead any project to success, and so it touches for anything that goes under the wing of the leader in "command"
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 05:54:39 PM
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions and Customer Loyalty are the top two suggestions according to the poll that Sether must prioritize. This poll is really essential for Sether team to decide what to prioritize first.
Activity: 574
January 04, 2018, 05:20:44 PM
I have just sign up white list at Sether. Amount raised: 9910.01 ETH now.. We still have around one month more to buy Sether. How about listed at exchange?

Cryptopia and Binance are considered by the developers. First exchanges:after the ICO ends 25th of February.

If we are really listing at Bittrex, this is very good chance for increasing our market cap. Hey, we are listed at coinmarketcap already right?

No , I can't find it on coinmarketcap. Anyway, I agree with ur point, listing sether on bittrex will be good for the future of this token, but let's be realistic, this will not happen soon because getting listed on bittrex is not easy.
Binance is good too.

I believe that soon it will be listed on the coinmarket cap and other exchange sites as this project is in progress. Also, it doesn't take too long to wait to be listed those known exchange sites. We hope that the team will do their best as the time goes by because this project has a great potential that will good for all and for many.
Yes, of course this is can be happen. But at least need 1-2 months more. I really want they listing at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 602
January 04, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Binance is good too.

That's true that getting listed on bittrex is really not easy, but let's just wait maybe sether will surprise us in the future. Sether is now getting popular although it is not listed yet in big exchange but for me I see a big potential on this project as many investors participate in this project.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
If you have a social media presence on Facebook and Twitter, we invite you register for our alpha testing program. We are white-listing people and brands to join our efforts in what will be the next big thing in social marketing. Send us an email to to [email protected]
Ya. i have sent email to this adress. This alpha only for Facebook and Twitter? How about some other social network like : G+, Linkedin?
Merit: 17
January 04, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
With the rapid development of marketing, with the advice of McAfee. SETHER is the best opportunity for investment. 
is a great project with great plans and i just hope they can move the potentials up considering the fact that sether lately is been kind of just quite not updating very well please we need updates it excites us alot
Yes I have to agree with your opinion on this statement because that's totally true . SETHER is currently one of the klbest projects on this platform.
Cheers!  Cool Because we can make many business with Sether such as customer loyalty, developing applications etc. So far 9775.87 ETH amount raised for sether. We spread and support sether.

Yes that's pretty amazing to hear ,
Almost 1000 ETH is raised for SETHER now.
And each Ethereum is about 1000$
Which means the total money raised is about 1,000,000$
Therefore the SETHER is now a million dollar project.

Doesn't it say the amount raised is 10430.86 ETH?
Yes, on sether.io ICO scanner sites show similar. That amount includes the other currencies invested, just saying.

Does the Sether ICO have any kind of referral or affiliate program?

No, only bounty.
Activity: 82
January 04, 2018, 03:28:13 PM
With the rapid development of marketing, with the advice of McAfee. SETHER is the best opportunity for investment. 
is a great project with great plans and i just hope they can move the potentials up considering the fact that sether lately is been kind of just quite not updating very well please we need updates it excites us alot
Yes I have to agree with your opinion on this statement because that's totally true . SETHER is currently one of the klbest projects on this platform.
Cheers!  Cool Because we can make many business with Sether such as customer loyalty, developing applications etc. So far 9775.87 ETH amount raised for sether. We spread and support sether.

Doesn't it say the amount raised is 10430.86 ETH?
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Activity: 82
January 04, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
Does the Sether ICO have any kind of referral or affiliate program?
January 04, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Sounds really great!!! Which social networks will be available at the beginning?

We will support Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte from the beginning.
I don't think it really needs an agreement with the social media networks. As how I understand it, only the account owner of those social media networks is going to participate with Sether through promotions.
And I doubt that social networks will cooperate with the project. I did not see the information about working with social networks from the developer.
There is nothing to doubt there were people working on social networks for supporting Sether. Sether is spreading around and the fund investors getting involved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 04, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Binance is good too.

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 04, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
I look at this thread many fans of the project, but I do not understand that all social networks will respond to the project? If social networks refuse to cooperate, the project will be able to take place?

The costumers of Sether will bring the raw data to Sether to make usable information from it and pay with SETH.

So do you mean that Sether will be reselling people's private data? Then that just makes them like Google and Facebook killing the purpose of crypto int he first place
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 04, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
I think social applications will be more and more important, twitter, facebook, wechat are all big companies growed up from a small company in a short time. I think the sether platform will also be successful with a new style.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 04, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

I don't think it really needs an agreement with the social media networks. As how I understand it, only the account owner of those social media networks is going to participate with Sether through promotions.
Pages:
Jump to: