Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 74. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 01, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
This project can reach heights. After all, they have an excellent advertising strategy and the entire road map is correct. I will continue to follow you!

yeah even I do not like McAfee, it was a good strategy from Sether Team to take him in the ads compaign. This mann may be do not know too much about cryptocurrency but he can do good advertisement  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 01, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?

If dev is active in twitter maybe we can send him DM about our concerns? Still, devs needs to be active also here in ANN thread because a lot of members are interested about this project.

Well it's the developer's job to answer investor's questions on their ANN thread. We shouldnt need to use twitter or anything
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.

I agree on your point of view bro, we need this project to be faster and cheaper micro-payments system which rely on the blockchain to correctly validate transactions, preventing data from being altered. A supporting oracle service must have security standards aligned with the blockchain it supports.
In that case developer must create a revolution thing in blockchain, which are slowly now, also we need at least a free transactions. So i think social networks on blockchain it is the future of fast transactions and crypto network.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
Setter is a great project. I just hope that the Setter team will continue to give their best to make better developments for the continues progress that will lead to a progressive project and make positive outcomes that will surely contribute the community. Like me, people here in the community of crypto cureency are still looking forward to the potential that Setter have. So, just keep it up and don't let others just passed you because sooner or later, you will be able to attain and make your objectives according to your great roadmap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 10:32:41 AM
I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
I agree with you thier team needs to put all thier efforts to this project if they are aiming to achieve thier goal. Success will follow for sure if they will take it responsibly.
Actually you are right, the project needs to be maintained and constantly regulated by the management team.

Yes, the team needs to be more active in this project. They should assign who will be incharge in advertising and promotions of this project. They need to prove that their project will be successful.
Exactly, that's an amazing idea and this can be helpful if things are well planned beforehand.
i just hope the team will not be using McAfee hype to assume success and just stop updating because that will be really bad we need to be updated on the project and also lets not forget individual role of this project, marketing should actually do their work
Yes i agree with you thats one things no body wants know on this project , let's hope that everything goes right.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
This project can reach heights. After all, they have an excellent advertising strategy and the entire road map is correct. I will continue to follow you!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
To me it looks like it wants to semplify the marketing options inside socials that would be happily pleased by marketing people.

well, if that will be their plans then Im sure they will get more advertising in that field. Companies will lessen their load in advertising and sether will do the job. It is a nice strategy.
The team is considering binance and cryptopia and sether mainintaining cold storage wallets, we can understand their good workflow with continuous support also companies can make better smart contracts also huge investors we see welcoming this platform to make better profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 01, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
To me it looks like it wants to semplify the marketing options inside socials that would be happily pleased by marketing people.

well, if that will be their plans then Im sure they will get more advertising in that field. Companies will lessen their load in advertising and sether will do the job. It is a nice strategy.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 08:16:02 AM
'but for sure it will be one of the most trusted platforms for cryptocurrency community.'

What substance is this statement based upon? lol
I am invested in SETHER, but these statemenst are pure rubbish and just total unsubstantiated ramping!
You're helping no one and not contributing to the discussion.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 01, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...
yes we know now social media is very number one around the world. social media is very helpful in making the project a success. it's a very good idea by using social media to inflate a project. good job.
Agree, I think SETHER will be the biggest marketplace #1 in the world and hopefully, their strategy to advertise their project will become a success.
I agree as well it might not be on the number one spot but for sure it will be one of the most trusted platforms for cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 01, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
After Of the indication indications of McAfee, have a big visibility on the project, but I see a different face and the real potential in the project. Is ready a great opportunity and not only marketing
The best thing i to see this project as a non McAfee project and just focused on it publicity as it own sole ico not some McAfee hype. I just hope team will get really focused and that not means than he is not good for advisor board but most project dont even mention advisor so i think we should just maintain on the ICO itself
No, John McAfee was not paid for this and that means he really knows SETHER potentials in the future, that's why he shares it to his followers to participate on SETHER ICO.

Really is that what you think? In my opinion money makes the world go round so its 100% they paid him or bribe him in any cause.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 05:14:27 AM
Proof of action is one of the factors in Sether that need to be consider. This will calculate depends on the development progress of the project. If everyday, transparency on the team is well established and keep on developing the system then the proof of action is there. Listing on exchangers are also important, with this we can say that a project has its future.
Listing on exchanger is an assurance that a project is really have potential to success as their token will have value. Sether is an interesting project which is also experienced a lot of speculation about Mcaffee tweet. And this project as far as I understand this will help an ICO to be advertised in social media.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 01, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
I agree with you thier team needs to put all thier efforts to this project if they are aiming to achieve thier goal. Success will follow for sure if they will take it responsibly.
Actually you are right, the project needs to be maintained and constantly regulated by the management team.

Yes, the team needs to be more active in this project. They should assign who will be incharge in advertising and promotions of this project. They need to prove that their project will be successful.
Exactly, that's an amazing idea and this can be helpful if things are well planned beforehand.
i just hope the team will not be using McAfee hype to assume success and just stop updating because that will be really bad we need to be updated on the project and also lets not forget individual role of this project, marketing should actually do their work
I agree, McAfee is bringing hype to this project and hoping that it will show us itself the success of the project without relying on McAfee's sweet words. Update from the devs and reviews from the user should be much prioritize.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 01, 2018, 01:40:28 AM

Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
January 01, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...

Absolutely true, the social media platforms will help them a lot for promotions, but it still need an active promoters with enough knowledge how to advertise this project.
Activity: 434
December 31, 2017, 09:27:24 PM
yes we know now social media is very number one around the world. social media is very helpful in making the project a success. it's a very good idea by using social media to inflate a project. good job.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 31, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

what's the point of that?! those are personal opinions, like it or not, everybody has his own vision and right to support any project that he likes. As I said no one should make decision base on comment here. Either positive or negative, because the one who post positive on the project he wants it to succeed for some reason, and one who post negative thing also has reason to hate it.

back to ur point about alpha version, I said it's ok as a test version, it's not a complete yet, it just give an idea on how that's going to work. all I like about this project is the idea, but of course I still not sure 100% it the ethereum network could handle this kinda of platform.

About ICO, They claimed that, we will now after ico if they didn't reach softcap.
Activity: 532
December 31, 2017, 06:42:49 PM
Proof of action is one of the factors in Sether that need to be consider. This will calculate depends on the development progress of the project. If everyday, transparency on the team is well established and keep on developing the system then the proof of action is there. Listing on exchangers are also important, with this we can say that a project has its future.
Activity: 98
December 31, 2017, 05:49:09 PM
They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?
A guy like jhon mcafee don't read the first line of a project and recommend it, he ain't that dumb to risk his reputation over a project he hasno relation to . Also i'm certain that there are people helping him manage his social media , he doesn't have the tiime to go trough every tweet by himself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 31, 2017, 05:25:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: