Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 75. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 04:17:00 PM
Again,
ChainLink already solves the problem this ICO is tackling and they already have a BIG partner with SWIFT.
Additionally i see the team around ChainLink well-established and very good advisors.

I was euphoric about this ICO in the beginning but after digging deeper it seems it is not that special and i do not see as much potential as in the beginning...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 01:28:09 PM
People around have different opinions and sayings about Setter. People are free to think and say what ever they have wanted because they have their free will. They can choose form what they really wanted and on what they think the best is. But for me, this project has a great potential to be success and should be support. I believe also that Setter can make a smooth flow of success in the ICO which will really impressed everyone that doubt what does Setter have. I will stay to Setter to support and give my trust.

Yes you are right, we are free want we like to say about sether weather it is negative or positive reviews. But to be able to help this project growth we need to help them promote this and help the developments.
I agree, we could very well help this project, to attract new customers and investors, because it certainly deserves it. We will develop this project together and we will definitely have success.
That's what we are doing helping this project to attract more investor. Though Mcaffee already promotes this project bjt still it needs our support  to spread more about this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 01:20:42 PM
Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...
Activity: 196
December 31, 2017, 12:28:16 PM
I agree with the poll and have same thoughts on the topics and subjects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 12:22:22 PM
People around have different opinions and sayings about Setter. People are free to think and say what ever they have wanted because they have their free will. They can choose form what they really wanted and on what they think the best is. But for me, this project has a great potential to be success and should be support. I believe also that Setter can make a smooth flow of success in the ICO which will really impressed everyone that doubt what does Setter have. I will stay to Setter to support and give my trust.

Yes you are right, we are free want we like to say about sether weather it is negative or positive reviews. But to be able to help this project growth we need to help them promote this and help the developments.
I agree, we could very well help this project, to attract new customers and investors, because it certainly deserves it. We will develop this project together and we will definitely have success.

Yes, for us there is not much, we need only to promote the project to us in social networks. So we will help the developers at least somehow to declare themselves.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 11:24:13 AM
You are right, this project shall blossom reaping hitting the moon beating the records. As the project deals with smart contracts it sets better business with many business partners, giving their services. Appreciate dev for the successful launch, we spread the Project on all social networks and support.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2
December 31, 2017, 08:02:15 AM
Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.

I agree on your point of view bro, we need this project to be faster and cheaper micro-payments system which rely on the blockchain to correctly validate transactions, preventing data from being altered. A supporting oracle service must have security standards aligned with the blockchain it supports.

And how did you come up with the point that this project needs to be a cheaper micro-payment system? Smiley))))))))))
This is getting more and more funny Smiley
December 31, 2017, 07:37:32 AM
Well, it looks like they've listened and have now thankfully removed the 'Alpha Development Console' from the website.
This was never meant to be the real alpha version, the proper Alpha version is due to come in January.

Lets be clear the 6million raised to date is crazy money! (But so are most of the ICO's)
I think we have a team here who are going to try their best to make this project a success.
Its a massive gamble for any investor, but hopefully they can make something happen!
6million goes a long way in Romania, so hopefully they can expand their team and bring in resources to make this a success.

I have no problem with that, but then they have to be upfront with all of the information Smiley and then people can choose to invest or not based on those information... but paying people to write around here...not the way Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 07:35:38 AM
Wait,

so 466 sether per Eth?

wtf that is a high price for some tokens without a ready product or any numbers to present,

i saw an ICO endorsed by McAfee called bobsrepair and they give 6000 tokens per ether, and i thought that was much for a 40 page whitepaper
All depends on a mass of factors, friend, the biggest part of a success is directly connected with effort of developers, we can't know as far as this or that project in the future will be successful. It is senseless. Just let's do to creators their work and watch on result.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 07:35:29 AM
Well, it looks like they've listened and have now thankfully removed the 'Alpha Development Console' from the website.
This was never meant to be the real alpha version, the proper Alpha version is due to come in January.

Lets be clear the 6million raised to date is crazy money! (But so are most of the ICO's)
I think we have a team here who are going to try their best to make this project a success.
Its a massive gamble for any investor, but hopefully they can make something happen!
6million goes a long way in Romania, so hopefully they can expand their team and bring in resources to make this a success.
December 31, 2017, 05:53:01 AM
Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.

Can you explain  where is the marketing strategy defined? Where in the whitepaper did you read that?

How did you come up with the conclusion that the project will become successful because of their skills?

So basically you are saying every company needs marketing and the only way to get it is through sether? Smiley))))))) Makes you think what have the companies been doing all this years with marketing.... what are all of those CMO's doing...what are all of those marketing agencies doing... why is facebook and google making all that money Smiley etc. etc...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
December 31, 2017, 04:07:45 AM
December 31, 2017, 04:05:21 AM
They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?

I asked twice on his Tweets, and then when he reTweeted  a tweet from Founder of Sether, I asked the questions directly to Ovidiu Oancea. Ofcourse, no surprise, nobody answered except it started a lot of discussion as you can see on the following link: https://twitter.com/OOancea/status/947065917380464640

Unfortunately, obviously there are issues with this project.... And there are a lot of "people" who are shilling this ICO (translation: This particular endeavor revolves around tricking as many people as possible into thinking a particular coin or token will be valuable in the future).
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
December 31, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

Activity: 112
December 31, 2017, 01:44:40 AM
Activity: 434
December 31, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?

Interesting yet creepy at the same time. If he can answer everything in an instant then he's not human, a bot maybe. Many are still wondering why he recommended this ICO, he should at least give a reason why.

There's no reason to ask why he did recommend this ICO because you can see already in the thread the completeness and well detailed of the project. The dev is just being a kind one to comment and reply those opinions you put here in their thread. Whatever the comments posted here will reflect the project so better yet if you don't support them just leave. Because we believe that Sether will really makes it way to the top and will surpass other ICO thag doesnt make sense at all. Sether will succeed.
People have different kinds of opinion, if they don't believe then just let them. This project experience a lot of issues about the tweet of McAffee and many have different thoughts about his tweet. Whatever it is, as for me this project will bring a good services in social media.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
December 31, 2017, 12:01:48 AM

If dev is active in twitter maybe we can send him DM about our concerns? Still, devs needs to be active also here in ANN thread because a lot of members are interested about this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 30, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 30, 2017, 09:00:48 PM
the team of this project committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign, so I don't they are hungry just to collect money. I don't know why some people are focusing on other posts instead of giving their opinion. Lots of people start posting here after Mcafee twitter about sether. Also when someone invest in a project he starts posting and support it to encourage other people. for me I don't invest base on any post here, I always do my own research.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many scam ICO come into the market so we can't trust on anyone.so i also do own research.i also suggest all people to do proper research before investing in any ico.

Of course, if I am the investor. I will first review and research about the project that I will invest to, Also I will talk to other people and hear their opinion about the project and after that, It will also depend on your final decision.
Pages:
Jump to: