Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 88. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 12:46:04 AM
Everyone, before investing be sure to check hardcap. I don't know why it's so high and I'm waiting someone to point it out for me...

This is exactly why I didn't put any ETH in this ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
December 24, 2017, 12:38:23 AM
Is the admin of this thread still active? I read the posts in here and I don't see any response or updates to the project.
This project is aiming to centralized marketing and bounty campaign. Does that mean SETHER will give more opportunities to individual social media promoter or will it be the opposite?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 11:58:30 PM
Getting more positive feedbacks from the people in the community, that's great! I believe that this great news coming form the supporters of this project will continue for the better success of this project. Like me their are many other people out there that believe in the potential and ability of Setter. Furthermore, Sether will have an online service where users can validate received signatures, to make sure their code and data were executed in a secure way. I hope that more people will join to know about this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 23, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.
Activity: 170
Semux!
December 23, 2017, 08:20:07 PM
Everyone, before investing be sure to check hardcap. I don't know why it's so high and I'm waiting someone to point it out for me...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
December 23, 2017, 08:08:37 PM
Does any body know  why bounty signature campaine sheet isn't filled for so long time and people who wear signatures doesn't know are there stakes counted or not. Is this bounty live or it's over  ?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 23, 2017, 08:03:44 PM
hi there. What do you mean by recommended gas limit?  So you get 466.6 SETH for 1 ETH.   So basically anyone that gets into this ICO, make sure you do it to get the bonus right?  Otherwise you get around a bit over 300 only?

So basically this coin will hit the exchanges right after the ico ends... does anyone know what exchanges it will be?  Is it going to be bittrex?  Also if you buy it right now you are going to pay less than 2 dollars per coin.  Does anyone know based on how icos work... around what price it would be listed on the exchange?  Would it be more/less than when you got it at?  I dont know how icos work but i know you typically get them much less than you would if you first buy it at an exchange?  Also is it a guarantee this coin will show up on the exchanges?  

Activity: 238
December 23, 2017, 07:39:37 PM
I see that many ico token are mine able.
Can I mine Sether coin??? If it's possible then how can I mine this?
Activity: 560
December 23, 2017, 06:16:30 PM
I love the idea of how SETHER is able to provide assistance to Blockchain Businesses with
Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions,Marketing Campaigns,Bounty Campaigns
Transparent political support,Incentivize good PR
Proof of Action,Develop applications and more. SETHER is a total sales marketing package hassle free for business owners! Awesome!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 06:50:08 PM
SETHER is a big project of social market...Pre-ICO is already ended...ICO is already start...but when will it end...no details is here about ICO... can anyone give me the details of ICO
Activity: 574
December 23, 2017, 06:47:02 PM
Can someone here summarize very quickly how i could get into this ICO if i still can?  What is the minimum amount of btc/eth does one need to get into it?  Also how much sether would we get per btc or eth?  Is this set yet or not?
Yes, you can join Sether ICO at here: https://www.sether.io/ with their current bonus is 40%. You will get 466.6 SETH for 1 ETH, recommended gas limit: 100 000 and gas price: 60 GWei. (Actually need 25-40 gwei)
Activity: 170
Semux!
December 23, 2017, 06:32:00 PM
I check hardcap and I think it's insanely big, especially taking in consideration high ETH price. Hardcap is 150k ETH. Any explanation?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 23, 2017, 06:29:08 PM
Can someone here summarize very quickly how i could get into this ICO if i still can?  What is the minimum amount of btc/eth does one need to get into it?  Also how much sether would we get per btc or eth?  Is this set yet or not?
Activity: 434
December 23, 2017, 06:04:48 PM
I voted for bounty campaign, because can do revolution at this sphere of promoting a really good projects and help their developers.
I totally agree with you that with Sether make a Social Network Bounty is the smart way to increasing community at nowadays. Especially at facebook. I need more information about Sether! How Sether collect data from social network?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 23, 2017, 05:27:38 PM
Integration with social networks is a bit of a messy job tho, because you would even interferee with original social network advenue, so they better adapt(the social network) or alternatives will come out.
Activity: 53
December 23, 2017, 05:25:11 PM
Activity: 602
December 23, 2017, 05:24:36 PM
Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.
Yeah I'm also agree with you. They aren't in hard working.
They need more promotion for conquer in future. Every ICO project have separate token for bounty campaign but they didn't open yet any bounty campaign.

Lets' wait for the devs to officially announce if they will going to open a campaign bounties for this project. I agree that bounties will help a lot to ptomote the project but there are some projects that succeeded without this campaigns.
Who needs a campaign when Jhon McAfee him self recommended the coin ! I do believe bounties are important for gaining new investors , but the devs know their potential and if it's in their good intress to manage a bounty campaign they will give us one . For now i believe they are confident enough to make it without any additional expenses.
But still it's a big help to have bounty, even though Jhon McAfee already stated his own opinion about this project. Bounty helps the project to be widely spread across this forum and social media.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 23, 2017, 05:02:44 PM
We can understand your true and genuine words that you cannot guarantee that sether is gold or etc but you are strong in declaring that sether will surely be the best ICO. Thanks for the hard work and efforts you dedicate to set her to let it best. Happy for your launch of this Social Network integration for smart contract developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 03:38:39 PM
I voted for bounty campaign, because can do revolution at this sphere of promoting a really good projects and help their developers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 23, 2017, 03:03:32 PM
Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.

They already have a bounty campaign and it will end at the same time with the ICO: 15 February 2018, so if you interested you can join through this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sether-seth-bounty-campaign-2459485 , I think a lot people didn't know about it, it will better if they put a link on ANN thread.
Pages:
Jump to: