Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 91. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 07:10:16 AM
Good project! I join you in a telegram and twitter! I read the whole white sheet. I'll follow you, And I'm waiting for the good news from you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 06:19:13 AM
As I read their whitepaper it states that their Confidentiality "Sether will use only hardware that supports Intel’s recent Software Guard eXtensions (SGX) set of instruction-set architecture extensions. SGX is an Intel technology for application developers who are seeking to protect selected code and data from disclosure or modification."
This is good because we have a secured security level of confidentiality.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2017, 07:06:42 AM
This project is really promising. And more, it is getting more popular in the crypto currency community. Many people believe in Setter. Of course, me also. I believe thay the Setter has the potential to make its success in the market. Furthermore, I really like the concept that this project bring together the blockchains and the social networks. Through this platform that provides blockchain integration with social network APIs, allowing any blockchain enterprise to communicate, get information, analyze and monitor social networks, is very eye catching and beneficial to the people around here. Just keep developing team!

which I see also so the project is increasingly popular in the crypto currency community. Many people believe in Sether especially me. we believe that Sether has the potential to make a success of this project and be able to compete in the market and hopefully this project will always be the best in the eyes of the supporters. good job.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 22, 2017, 07:06:22 AM
Nice project you have there , as soon as i saw Mcafee's tweet i came here very excited to read your white paper .
I think it's a great idea to provide a platform where campaign managers and other organisations ,could use your services as a trusted escrow to deliver their funds .also it's great thing for participants to track everything they worked for and be sure that they are going to be paid 100%.
This will be a game changer for most of the campaigns . Good luck getting the success you deserve.
Activity: 196
December 22, 2017, 07:00:04 AM
Wow, I think this project is amazing, it's relatively new and therefore needs to improve, but the management team is doing great on that issue , I think more customer feedback on this matter is required.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 06:32:01 AM
Blockchain and social network it is a essential future of all crypto. I Will joined to whitelist and to social media groups. Do you need a russian translation
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 06:08:42 AM
We are happy to experience server.io a great deal in making businesses like customer loyalty, customer targeting and guaranteed promotions, marketing campaigns, bounty campaigns, Transparent political support, incentivize good pr, proud of action, develop applications and more. We are delighted with the opportunity of Pre-ICO with a good deal of minimum contribution of 0.1ETH or equivalent bonus with a bonus of 40%. Thanks for launching sether.io.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 06:29:04 AM
This project is really promising. And more, it is getting more popular in the crypto currency community. Many people believe in Setter. Of course, me also. I believe thay the Setter has the potential to make its success in the market. Furthermore, I really like the concept that this project bring together the blockchains and the social networks. Through this platform that provides blockchain integration with social network APIs, allowing any blockchain enterprise to communicate, get information, analyze and monitor social networks, is very eye catching and beneficial to the people around here. Just keep developing team!
Activity: 164
December 22, 2017, 06:28:02 AM
Why are you spreading invested funds trough so many different wallets, it looks like its either a precaution or you are trying to hide your funds.
That the original address https://etherscan.io/address/0x24fc0a9f73ded4ba9a8b78e9df59c1f71d557e36
Activity: 574
December 22, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
Interesting project and I see its rapid development. It is unfortunate that the Bounty has not yet been launched, I will follow its updates.
Activity: 107
December 22, 2017, 06:06:04 AM
When will this token hit exchanges and which ones?
copper member
Activity: 175
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
December 22, 2017, 05:59:12 AM
Check https://twitter.com/officialmcafee for more tweets like this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 22, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Activity: 238
December 22, 2017, 05:37:10 AM
I have been joined the telegram group of this project long ago, i didnt expect this will growing so much. this is a great project
So, dont waiting too long and quickly join this platform
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
December 22, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

"Для тpoллeй, кoтopыe нaзывaют д*м вce, чтo я peкoмeндyю - пoжaлyйcтa, пpoчитaйтe whitepaper (Бeлyю книгy) Sether. Oнa вeликoлeпнa. Sether тaкжe являeтcя пepвoй мoнeтoй coциaльнoгo мapкeтингa. Eгo пoтeнциaл мoг бы cpaвнитьcя c ycпexoм Twitter. Taк чтo, идитe тpoллить в дpyгoм мecтe или включитe мoзг и кyпитe sether.io" ))))

pyccкoязычнaя гpyппa https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-sether-2460694

Write English please in this thread. There is a special Russian section on this forum also.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 22, 2017, 03:42:17 AM

"Для тpoллeй, кoтopыe нaзывaют д*м вce, чтo я peкoмeндyю - пoжaлyйcтa, пpoчитaйтe whitepaper (Бeлyю книгy) Sether. Oнa вeликoлeпнa. Sether тaкжe являeтcя пepвoй мoнeтoй coциaльнoгo мapкeтингa. Eгo пoтeнциaл мoг бы cpaвнитьcя c ycпexoм Twitter. Taк чтo, идитe тpoллить в дpyгoм мecтe или включитe мoзг и кyпитe sether.io" ))))

pyccкoязычнaя гpyппa https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-sether-2460694
Activity: 406
December 22, 2017, 02:14:39 AM
For how long is the bonus ?

The bonus will last until the end of the pre-ICO campaign.

Same question here. Didn't see it on the website.  Also if you want to buy is there KYC requirement?

I don't think there a KYC requirement for participating in the ICO (not sure)

Thanks. When is the pre-ico over? Sorry I don't see that date anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
December 22, 2017, 01:59:27 AM

The bonus will last until the end of the pre-ICO campaign.

Same question here. Didn't see it on the website.  Also if you want to buy is there KYC requirement?

I don't think there a KYC requirement for participating in the ICO (not sure)
Activity: 406
December 21, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

Same question here. Didn't see it on the website.  Also if you want to buy is there KYC requirement?
Pages:
Jump to: