Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 90. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 08:58:49 PM
Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.
Yeah I'm also agree with you. They aren't in hard working.
They need more promotion for conquer in future. Every ICO project have separate token for bounty campaign but they didn't open yet any bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
December 22, 2017, 06:47:19 PM
How does this token work? Is there a side chain behind all of this? Is this project only for business use cases or also for normal people?

And why you chose to host your website on a freehoster?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
As I read their whitepaper it states that their Confidentiality "Sether will use only hardware that supports Intel’s recent Software Guard eXtensions (SGX) set of instruction-set architecture extensions. SGX is an Intel technology for application developers who are seeking to protect selected code and data from disclosure or modification."
This is good because we have a secured security level of confidentiality.

Yeah, due to its confidentiality which manage by oracle services to work with social networks and do complex queries and aggregations requires the developer to create complex smart contracts that make a lot of requests to simple data oracles. Hoping for the success on this project that looks promising and convincing project that for sure love by many.

Intel software is proprietary though I wouldn't trust intel to not steal my data as they have been doing for literally forever and it's hard af to disable their tracking

I would say dude, maybe they already anticipated that possible situation that might steal your data but I think having this kind of oracle services can manage well. Hopefully they will do some airdrop as I think they have a bright future.
Activity: 560
December 22, 2017, 04:31:03 PM
Very unique classy name of the project given with intelligence. Sether. Since our way of communication are now mostly on the internet with various selection of social networking sites, this project team has definitely created the right one to start with. Sether is the first smart social media data oracle helps to move data between any external source and the blockchain.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 22, 2017, 12:59:54 PM
Integrating block-chain on social media will ensure there is adequate promotion on the medium for everyone. There be wide spread of knowledge for those seeking Informations. I thinks more ICOs will harness this to create awareness and it will ensure more success for companies and investors alike, it will also be able to eliminate the scammers activities since there is a large community with an information flow
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 22, 2017, 11:31:30 AM
As I read their whitepaper it states that their Confidentiality "Sether will use only hardware that supports Intel’s recent Software Guard eXtensions (SGX) set of instruction-set architecture extensions. SGX is an Intel technology for application developers who are seeking to protect selected code and data from disclosure or modification."

Yeah, due to its confidentiality which manage by oracle services to work with social networks and do complex queries and aggregations requires the developer to create complex smart contracts that make a lot of requests to simple data oracles. Hoping for the success on this project that looks promising and convincing project that for sure love by many.

Intel software is proprietary though I wouldn't trust intel to not steal my data as they have been doing for literally forever and it's hard af to disable their tracking
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 22, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
You chose a nice name to called your token, easy to remember and with no soft-cap which means 100% will be in the market. By the way I had that idea in my mind ( giving discounts to specific custimers if they promote a product on sociak media ) and you make it true.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 11:08:50 AM
sethers proggraming ico system is doing very welell andnd...payment confirmation..is really good
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:51:58 AM
Bringing together the blockchain and social medias is the main purpose of Sether. With this kind of integration, the promotions and advertisement will not be so hard. Social medias plays a big role in promoting a new project to be able to spread out news and updates to everyone. This kind of project will trend in crypto world. Im just looking for an introduction for this Sether to be more precise and simple what the project is all about.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 22, 2017, 09:58:56 AM
Any bounty for FB and Twitter?

Yes, there will be a bounty campaign. We will open it in the next days. Stay tuned !

Hoping for this bounty campaign to happen soon. Congratulation on the launching admin. Really like the concept of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 09:01:06 AM
sorry but I didnt get this. All these social media platforms; facebook, twitter, etc ... do not use Blockchain Technologie. So how do you want to move the data on the Blockchain when these social media platforms are not on Blockchain ?

Yes, I also didn't get what will be the role of sether in social network? Maybe devs needs to create a flow chart or a video tutorial how their project will really work. If the devs will explain it clearly then many investors will be attracted to join the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 22, 2017, 08:54:44 AM
Ok, I see many projects leading toward common social networks integration, so this one has to fight really hard if it wanna destroy the competition of the others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 22, 2017, 08:46:53 AM
sorry but I didnt get this. All these social media platforms; facebook, twitter, etc ... do not use Blockchain Technologie. So how do you want to move the data on the Blockchain when these social media platforms are not on Blockchain ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 08:42:30 AM
It is a solid place for blockchain....so many place to work with...PRE-ICO  was start 4th december...is it end or when will it end...can anyone give the information??
Activity: 434
December 22, 2017, 08:06:50 AM
Nice pre-ico. I have been follow twitter and join telegram. I cannot voted now, if i can i vote for Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotion, i appreciate this because affect directly to Customer and project can gather more and more person to attention.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
December 22, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Activity: 70
December 22, 2017, 08:32:08 AM
I am currently unsure how this platform will work using social media for promotions.
Does it mean this will remove the needs of individual social media campaign promotions?
I am hoping that this project will consider all individuals who are earning in such campaigns.
December 22, 2017, 08:10:45 AM

Activity: 574
December 22, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

"Для тpoллeй, кoтopыe нaзывaют д*м вce, чтo я peкoмeндyю - пoжaлyйcтa, пpoчитaйтe whitepaper (Бeлyю книгy) Sether. Oнa вeликoлeпнa. Sether тaкжe являeтcя пepвoй мoнeтoй coциaльнoгo мapкeтингa. Eгo пoтeнциaл мoг бы cpaвнитьcя c ycпexoм Twitter. Taк чтo, идитe тpoллить в дpyгoм мecтe или включитe мoзг и кyпитe sether.io" ))))

pyccкoязычнaя гpyппa https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-sether-2460694

Write English please in this thread. There is a special Russian section on this forum also.
I using google translate and see him talk about sether white paper. Their target is stronger at social like a twitter?. I believe when one project have a target they will do try hard to take it asap. So why not we can believe in Sether?
December 22, 2017, 07:42:12 AM
This project is really promising. And more, it is getting more popular in the crypto currency community. Many people believe in Setter. Of course, me also. I believe thay the Setter has the potential to make its success in the market. Furthermore, I really like the concept that this project bring together the blockchains and the social networks. Through this platform that provides blockchain integration with social network APIs, allowing any blockchain enterprise to communicate, get information, analyze and monitor social networks, is very eye catching and beneficial to the people around here. Just keep developing team!

which I see also so the project is increasingly popular in the crypto currency community. Many people believe in Sether especially me. we believe that Sether has the potential to make a success of this project and be able to compete in the market and hopefully this project will always be the best in the eyes of the supporters. good job.
Sether is an oracle service. It will return replies to queries made by or on behalf of a
user contract. The on-chain interface of Sether will be a smart contract that will offer
a rich API to query, monitor and analyze social network data.
Pages:
Jump to: