Pages:
Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 11. (Read 274497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
DiceBot version 3.4.8 is available to download from https://bot.seuntjie.com

Change Log

New Features
none

Changes

Attempt at increasing stability on sites that frequently get the bet mismatch error

Bug Fixes
PrimeDice and Stake Login fix
legendary
I'm aware of the login issues at PD and Stake, there will be a new version of the bot later today or tomorrow that should fix it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
STAKE AND PRIMEDICE

Failed to log in to your account on PrimeDice. Check the status bar for more information if available.

Are you having trouble logging in? Click the help button below to see the most common login problems and how to resolve them.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I can't log in to primedice. I double check my api key from primedice website but still fail to login.

Failed to log in to your account on PrimeDice. Check the status bar for more information if available.

Are you having trouble logging in? Click the help button below to see the most common login problems and how to resolve them.

me too

What i notice every time i refresh primedice website the bet token code will change or i fail to login to dicebot using bet token code, primedice bet token will change. I have already post this problem to primedice main forum in bitcointalk.
Activity: 22
I can't log in to primedice. I double check my api key from primedice website but still fail to login.

me too
Activity: 54

Activity: 5
cannot log in wolf bet

On that note, cannot login to Stake as well
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
Activity: 48
Seuntjie, what new about Nitrodice? you checked my database file what Im given to you?!  Huh
Huh
legendary
It's around 1 bet per 2-3 seconds.  Cheesy

Create a file called "fast" or "fast.txt" in the folder with the bot, then restart it and see if the speed is any better.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Primedice betting is quite slow as compared to other betting platforms. Is I'm doing something wrong or it is same for everyone here.

"Quite slow" is extremely subjective. Can you put a number to your statement? 1 second per bet or 30 seconds per bet etc. The time range can give me an indication to what's wrong
It's around 1 bet per 2-3 seconds.  Cheesy
legendary
Primedice betting is quite slow as compared to other betting platforms. Is I'm doing something wrong or it is same for everyone here.

"Quite slow" is extremely subjective. Can you put a number to your statement? 1 second per bet or 30 seconds per bet etc. The time range can give me an indication to what's wrong
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
legendary
Sorry.. I apologize for that.

But..

you dont need an "API" for luckygames.io.. there are a lots of scripts for this site on the internet..

Couldn't you just adapt it in your software?

It's not about the API, the owners of luckygames.io doesn't want the site to be supported in DiceBot or they were not okay with my terms for being added to DiceBot. Since they've been ignoring me since 2017, I don't know which one it is.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
LUCKYGAMES.io

Why is it not on the list??. .

No need to quote a post that is completely irrelevant to your question. Or did you not know there is a reply button?

Sorry.. I apologize for that.

But..

you dont need an "API" for luckygames.io.. there are a lots of scripts for this site on the internet..

Couldn't you just adapt it in your software?
legendary
Luckydice and Luckygames are different things. Our game (luckydice.com) launched only one month ago, but anyway I don’t think it’s ever will be supported on dice bot because of very different game mechanics.

I Apologize, that was very careless of me.

I'll need to register an account and test the site properly, and look at the API, but it looks like the game mechanics of the digital dice is close enough for it to be feasible in DiceBot.
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Luckydice.com
Is there a reason this dice bot doesn't work with luckydice.com?

Doesn't seem like this bot is updated very often, I can see several major dice platforms are not supported, particularly most of the best ones.... Which is concerning.

Because they're not interested in being in DiceBot. I was in talks with the owners of the site regarding being added to DiceBot. They contacted me, I explained my terms to them, they said they'd get back to me the day after. That was in April 2017. They never got back to me, I tried to follow up several times but all of my messages since has been ignored. In my opinion, that's extremely rude and unprofessional , they could at least have just sent me a message saying they're not interested.

Luckydice and Luckygames are different things. Our game (luckydice.com) launched only one month ago, but anyway I don’t think it’s ever will be supported on dice bot because of very different game mechanics.
legendary
LUCKYGAMES.io

No need to quote a post that is completely irrelevant to your question. Or did you not know there is a reply button?

Doesn't seem like this bot is updated very often, I can see several major dice platforms are not supported, particularly most of the best ones.... Which is concerning.

Because they're not interested in being in DiceBot. I was in talks with the owners of the site regarding being added to DiceBot. They contacted me, I explained my terms to them, they said they'd get back to me the day after. That was in April 2017. They never got back to me, I tried to follow up several times but all of my messages since has been ignored. In my opinion, that's extremely rude and unprofessional , they could at least have just sent me a message saying they're not interested.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

I don't want the bot to stop there at least it should start betting from the base bet in that case.
Can I configure it that way?

No.

LUCKYGAMES.io

Pages:
Jump to: