Pages:
Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 13. (Read 274497 times)

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
But is more easy with 2 screenshots than the file itself
Yes and No...

With screenshots, someone has to go through and tick box, untick box, type in numbers etc... with the file, they can use "File -> Import" and it should set everything up instantly.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Is just Advanced mode i saved as a file i look inside and no logins details in it.  Grin

But is more easy with 2 screenshots than the file itself
HCP
legendary
Was it a script in "Programmer" mode? Or was it just settings you configured in "Advanced" mode?

If it's a script, you can just copy/paste the script into a text document... if it is settings you have configured in "Advanced" mode, you should be able to use "File -> Export" and save it as "my_settings.txt" etc. I don't think that export file will save an "sensitive" info like username/password etc... But maybe open it with a text editor and check it out before you give it to anyone Wink
How do one save a system to share it I might got something very interesting into Fibonacci progression starts from very low bet 0.00000001 and making around 0.001 in 24h can some days making more.

But need to have a balance of 2.0

I let it run like 2 weeks nonstop and did not lose
HCP
legendary
Hcp you had a little logic error in your original script.
LoL... this is why I shouldn't write code before my morning coffee Tongue Roll Eyes

Thanks for the heads-up, I've modified the post.

I would also suggest to use the modulus operator instead of using your own counter when you want to do a "every x" something. It's slightly fewer possibilities for errors to occur.
Yeah, that's a great idea... I always forget about using modulus... it's perfectly suited for simple situations like this! Wink
Activity: 911
Merit: 118
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Hi seuntjie,

You won't believe but i have once reached 8.7 mbtc from just 5k Satoshi before busting. Could be pure luck but still managed to keep things in profit. All because of your awesome bot.

Best part i was playing on freebitco.in all the time.

When we can expect an update as primedice just added a new token (TRX).

Maybe you should share your settings/strategy, cuz that's quite a boost! (apart from the busting part, ofc.) Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Hi seuntjie,

You won't believe but i have once reached 8.7 mbtc from just 5k Satoshi before busting. Could be pure luck but still managed to keep things in profit. All because of your awesome bot.

Best part i was playing on freebitco.in all the time.

When we can expect an update as primedice just added a new token (TRX).
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Hcp you had a little logic error in your original script.

Code:
if currentstreak>-50 then
--reset logic here

This would trigger for every bet up until you have a losing streak of 50 (-10 is larger than -50, 10 is also larger than -50).

I would also suggest to use the modulus operator instead of using your own counter when you want to do a "every x" something. It's slightly fewer possibilities for errors to occur.

I think the simplest version of this code would be:

Code:
chance  = math.random(10,25)
bethigh = true
basebet = 0.0000001
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()
chance = math.random(25,35)

if (win) then --If it's a win, reset and switch
   nextbet = basebet
   bethigh = !bethigh
elseif (currentstreak%10==0) then --every time you've lost 10 bets in a row, reset
    nextbet = basebet
else--if it's any other loss, mutliply by the multiplier
    nextbet = previousbet * 1.05
end

end

An even easier alternative is to just set everything up in the advanced mode with exception to the random chance, and then call the martingale function.
So set up your basebet, high/low switch and reset up in the advanced mode and then use this as your script:

Code:
bethigh = true
basebet = 0.0000001
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()
nexbet=Martingale(win)
end

Note, I didn't test any of this code, so it's possible I might have made a typo/miscased a function or variable.
After the first instance, the script went into making basebet one after another. We need to do something else.
2 options...

First option: change it to "if currentstreak == -50 then"

However, if the loss streak continues to 100+, it won't reset again on the next "50", it'll just keep going! Shocked

Second option: Use your own counter like I put in the 2nd code snippet. (I edited that in after my initial post, so you might not have seen it)
Hi, HCP
thanks for your help. it worked at last.
Here is the working code.
Code:
bethigh = true
basebet = 0.0000001
nextbet = basebet
count   = 0

function dobet()

if (win) then
   count   = 0
   nextbet = basebet
   bethigh = !bethigh
elseif (count < 10) then
    nextbet = previousbet * 1.05  
    count   = count + 1
else
    nextbet = basebet
    count   = 0
end

end

I was trying to use the extra variable to control that but it wasn't working then. I even tried calling a function in the function that too wasn't working at that time.
Thanks for your help again.
HCP
legendary
After the first instance, the script went into making basebet one after another. We need to do something else.
2 options...

First option: change it to "if currentstreak == -50 then"

However, if the loss streak continues to 100+, it won't reset again on the next "50", it'll just keep going! Shocked

Second option: Use your own counter like I put in the 2nd code snippet. (I edited that in after my initial post, so you might not have seen it)
HCP
legendary
I want the script to start from the beginning after 50 losses in a row.
check the streak variable... "currentstreak"... if it's a positive number it is a winning streak, if it is a negative number, it is a losing streak... so something like:
Code:
function dobet()
  if (win) then
    ..do win stuff..
  else
    -- check if we're on a >= 50 losing streak
    if currentstreak <= -50 then
      -- yes? time to reset to basebet
      nextbet = basebet
    else
      -- no? keep raising!
      nextbet = previousbet * 1.25
    end
  end

end

Basically... "If it's a loss, is it loss #50 (or higher) in a row? If so, reset to basebet, else increase by 1.25 and continue"

NOTE: The bot won't reset the currentstreak variable until you have a win... so, if you continue to lose, the bot won't reset the counter and you'll be constantly betting at basebet. Theoretically you could get an endless streak of losses without it resetting.

If you need it to reset the count at 50, then I'd use my own counter variable and not rely on the internal variable:
Code:
losscount = 0
function dobet()
  if (win) then
    losscount = 0
    ..do win stuff..
  else
    losscount = losscount + 1
    -- check if we're on a >= 50 losing streak
    if losscount >= 50 then
      -- yes? time to reset to basebet
      nextbet = basebet
      losscount = 0
    else
      -- no? keep raising!
    end
  end

end

Do anyone know how I reset the bet to base bet after a number of bets.

bethigh = true
basebet = 0.00000001
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()

if (win) then
   nextbet = basebet
   bethigh = !bethigh

else

end

end

I want the script to start from the beginning after 50 losses in a row.
Do you have a reset seed setting enabled or use the resetseed function in your script?
If so, try disabling it and see if you still get the errors. PD limits the number of times you can reset seed per hour and going over that limit might cause errors that slows down bets a bit.

Advanced Bet Settings : <--- all the white square boxes are not ticked on that tab
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Houseworks - sorry, I still haven't had a chance to look into your posts yet, but I did find something that might have been exploited.

1st - I accidentally used the wrong field for the betid, meaning your roll*10000 is yoru betid, not your actual betid. While not
2nd - my roll verifier has a bug in which will result in about 30% of rolls will not verify correctly.
3rd - This is the important one. I didn't do proper research about how .nets Random class works, and I've been using Random directly to generate client seeds. I've since found out that after x numbers, Random can be predicted. This means it's possible that they(and a lot of other sites) could predict the client seed before it was sent to them and could thus choose server seeds that would lose.

My next update will address all 3 of these issues. If suddenly, after the update, people get fewer losing streaks, we can be somewhat certain that they exploited the client seed, although it's not really provable.

I cannot guarantee that this update will make it to their hosted dicebot though, so it's possible that that will never be fixed. If they are actually cheating, that bot will never get this update.

thanks for replied, waiting for update, and will test and inform you about this all stuff, if you are interested in that...

but btw, you read topic what I made? you heard that if im will have runned more accounts at same time(with dicebot), in all accounts in exactly same time you will get unreal losing streaks?! (in screenshot you can see i catched it with 5 different accounts in same time more than one time)
so its ridiculus insane! they RNG are not random, but somehow fixed and they are smashing every propability deviaton on certain playing percentage!
(but its happens not all the time, but few times in week, i dont get if its random or some kind of criterias like connected time, runned bot time, last nonstop bets made or something, but still far i get that it simple for every user online who was betting in that time for few minutes - will have happens unreal deviations.)

okey with verified bets whatever, but what about missed nonces?!
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Houseworks - sorry, I still haven't had a chance to look into your posts yet, but I did find something that might have been exploited.

1st - I accidentally used the wrong field for the betid, meaning your roll*10000 is yoru betid, not your actual betid. While not
2nd - my roll verifier has a bug in which will result in about 30% of rolls will not verify correctly.
3rd - This is the important one. I didn't do proper research about how .nets Random class works, and I've been using Random directly to generate client seeds. I've since found out that after x numbers, Random can be predicted. This means it's possible that they(and a lot of other sites) could predict the client seed before it was sent to them and could thus choose server seeds that would lose.

My next update will address all 3 of these issues. If suddenly, after the update, people get fewer losing streaks, we can be somewhat certain that they exploited the client seed, although it's not really provable.

I cannot guarantee that this update will make it to their hosted dicebot though, so it's possible that that will never be fixed. If they are actually cheating, that bot will never get this update.

@4nn0nn am using primedice as well and fastest goes as 1 per second cannot be my internet because is fiber optic.

And I played with the bot setting on speeds all same it just make it slower than 1 second  Shocked

are you betting like 0.1 at a time ?

Yes I am not making big bets, I think my bets would be considered low, however whenever I start the bot, the first 300+ bets are extremely fast, like 3-4 per second, after that the graphql errors begin to come up and it slows down tremendously, to like 1 bet per 3 secs

Do you have a reset seed setting enabled or use the resetseed function in your script?
If so, try disabling it and see if you still get the errors. PD limits the number of times you can reset seed per hour and going over that limit might cause errors that slows down bets a bit.
copper member
Activity: 20
@4nn0nn am using primedice as well and fastest goes as 1 per second cannot be my internet because is fiber optic.

And I played with the bot setting on speeds all same it just make it slower than 1 second  Shocked

Yes I am not making big bets, I think my bets would be considered low, however whenever I start the bot, the first 300+ bets are extremely fast, like 3-4 per second, after that the graphql errors begin to come up and it slows down tremendously, to like 1 bet per 3 secs

Activity: 48
https://imgur.com/6x4mmXB

20% of bets are missing in Nitrodice.
graph shows ~400k, real bets with that new fresh bot&acc are ~500k
graph shows profit ~ -27, but in reality is ~ -53.

Huh

btw, I catched another RNG streak, here will be dicebot database file - https://easyupload.io/08qbyx need to watch last 450bets
copper member
Activity: 20
about 3 bets per second lately, I think primedice/stake have updated their servers/cdns or whatever.

@4nn0nn hello matey ..  how fast you mean 1 bet per second ?
Pages:
Jump to: