Pages:
Author

Topic: ShadowCash is mathematically broken. I urge all SDC supporters to join Monero. - page 5. (Read 7970 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
[..]  

So again I urge:  all devs, artists, and supporters of ShadowCash need to stop with thier flawed implementation and join us in a proper Cryptonote implementation: Monero.  You are welcomed with open arms, and because it is still ultra-early you are participating in the genesis of this movement along with everyone else.  

We all have different skills and talents, even if all you bring to the table is raw financial speculation.

[..]

Gotta love this. I really need to ask: Are you serious? :]

Thanks for the offer man. However I don't really see a reason in quitting a project after one bump along the way (if, that is; proof would be nice) – where would we be then?

I doubt you give up things that easily, right?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Or NXT or Dash.. or Blockstream or fuuuuck this troll shit  Grin im out.. have fun trolling.. karma pays back

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
User 'shnoe' has found a game breaking bug in Shadowcash's mathematical implementation.

https://shnoe.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/de-anonymizing-shadowcash-and-oz-coin/  

The good news is that our Monero team has met with supporters and developers of ShadowCash in the past, and though they are mistaken about which next-gen currency to support, they are real people who are genuinely trying to build something great. (Let's overlook the dramatically short POW micro-period that turned into POS).  

So again I urge:  all devs, artists, and supporters of ShadowCash need to stop with thier flawed implementation and join us in a proper Cryptonote implementation: Monero.  You are welcomed with open arms, and because it is still ultra-early you are participating in the genesis of this movement along with everyone else.  

We all have different skills and talents, even if all you bring to the table is raw financial speculation.  

Monero is not going to be some small darknet cryptocurrency: it's going to become one of the global standards for value and may soar to absurd values each... With your help.  We aren't in the Anarchist's Cookbook anymore ladies and gentlemen; this is going to be the first global private decentralized financial network.  

And this is your invitation.  It won't ever get any more crystal clear than this.  

Why not join AEON instead??  Smiley

Seriously, I think it's a bit pre-mature to call Shadow's "game" broken.  I mean no one has even offered up proof of deanonymization.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
wait give me 1 min i will set up an blog hosted on wordpress and post some random bullshit with formulars and some pdfs and then tell you that monero is broken..

totaly credible  Roll Eyes

I urge all SDC supporters to join Monero.
made my day  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
I confirm the alleged flaw revolves around the implementation of Hp from §4.2.1. Elliptic curve parameters on page 5, which is further described in  Notes on the hash function Hp on page 17 of the Cryptonote whitepaper.

I have no comment on the other points asserted in the OP.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
User 'shnoe' has found a game breaking bug in Shadowcash's mathematical implementation.

https://shnoe.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/de-anonymizing-shadowcash-and-oz-coin/  

The good news is that our Monero team has met with supporters and developers of ShadowCash in the past, and though they are mistaken about which next-gen currency to support, they are real people who are genuinely trying to build something great. (Let's overlook the dramatically short POW micro-period that turned into POS).  

Monero is not going to be some small darknet cryptocurrency: it's going to become one of the global standards for value and may soar to absurd values each... With your help.  We aren't in the Anarchist's Cookbook anymore ladies and gentlemen; this is going to be the first global private decentralized financial network.  

And this is your invitation.  It won't ever get any more crystal clear than this.  
Pages:
Jump to: