Pages:
Author

Topic: Shakaru Class Action - page 4. (Read 9020 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
April 04, 2012, 03:10:30 AM

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.
If you follow this link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shades-minoco-shakaru-collections-debt-65989

You will find this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=3 in the very first post in that thread.  It was put there by dollartrader.  The spreadsheet was produced by imsaguy.  Private PM, what the hell are you talking about?

That is all I was really saying - the information you need for your law suit is available at that link.  I was trying to help you out there.  Sheesh.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 03:07:01 AM
Freeway - making Shakaru look good since 2012 Cheesy

seriously, who here is already more sick of freeway than of andrew? and in record time too.

Im working on something right now with dollartrader and payb.tc helping out with the numbers side of things. Its basically just a predetermined chapter 13 type deal that would allow them to show the debt is beign re payed so people can start trading it.

Im swamped today. I have 2 people from CL that need outcalls and Moira has to goto a market bank branch to cash her check so she can get her epi pen (she had a asthma attack yesterday)

Im not dodging you, we will meet up. Let me just take care of today first.

If this is true..you are in cahoots with him, and helping him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/7-day-auction-178438-btc-in-shakaru-debt-74926

If this is true..you have no faith at all..

Which is it???

it's too vague to be either true or false, so i'll ignore it like i ignored your PM and like i'm about to ignore your entire account.

i've chatted with shakaru over skype and offered general advice on a million different things from budgeting to health to psychology.

so to be clear, anything you say from this point will appear to me as "This user is currently ignored", so if i don't answer again, that's why.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
April 04, 2012, 03:02:09 AM

seriously, who here is already more sick of freeway than of andrew? and in record time too.

Im working on something right now with dollartrader and payb.tc helping out with the numbers side of things. Its basically just a predetermined chapter 13 type deal that would allow them to show the debt is beign re payed so people can start trading it.

Im swamped today. I have 2 people from CL that need outcalls and Moira has to goto a market bank branch to cash her check so she can get her epi pen (she had a asthma attack yesterday)

Im not dodging you, we will meet up. Let me just take care of today first.

If this is true..you are in cahoots with him, and helping him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/7-day-auction-178438-btc-in-shakaru-debt-74926

If this is true..you have no faith at all..

Which is it???
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 02:52:01 AM

edit: that came out a bit wrong... didn't mean to imply that i'm sick of andrew, but i sure am sick of freeway's barrage of posts.
April 04, 2012, 02:20:47 AM
Why the new thread?

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.

I am the only one in a position to find him directly.  We were his roommates.  Since no one else can accomplish debt collection, and I have been holding off on forceful tactics until he continued "dodge me" in his words, I am now taking it upon myself to pursue a possible class action not only on behalf of myself, but the btc community at large.  Once I start my legal case, if you guys are not on board, you will be left behind and your debts will go un -noticed.  Since I am going this route, I would like to collect as much info as I can to include everyone.

If everyone chooses to blow me off, so be it.  Your debt will be lost.  You are well advised to look me and my posts up.

EDIT:  Any more questions Burt?  Or are you as some say, Andrew in disguise just trying to make things difficult???  If so, thanks for drawing attention to my thread.
April 04, 2012, 02:13:55 AM

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
April 04, 2012, 01:49:31 AM
I am Freeway and have been watching the boards and have attempted to reach a satisfactory payment arrangement with Shakaru to no avail.  We were his his roommates.  We are owed 7k plus due to his malpractice in his business ventures.  If anyone needs/wants to find him, that would be through me.  But so as not to just have hostile attacks against him, please go through me, as it will be  legal, and it will be damaging.

What I would like to accomplish.  I have an attorney that will per-sue this as a class action.  I would greatly prefer to recover my own debts, but since I am not a selfish person, I would also like to include yours. 

Please advise as to your debts.  Date occurred, amount paid, amount due, promises made, pm's if any, delays, etc., whatever info you have. Copies of block chains, notarized statements from your self.  Anything and everything.

You can pm or post it.  It will all be documented.

Thanks Freeway
Pages:
Jump to: