Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 152. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 03:15:11 PM
Yes, of course it is worth buying. Well, or wait until it reaches $ 20,000 Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 03:10:33 PM
If i've had the money to invest in Bitcoin i'd do that. Sure, there is always the loss risk but you have to assume it and have faith that your decision is good.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
December 09, 2017, 03:04:13 PM
I think you should split it between the big 3, however that's definitely a decision you need to make and make confidently. Hold for 1 year + with no regerts !
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 02:04:14 PM
in my opinion is never too late to invest in BTC but for now is too expensive. Therefore both of them are good investment. Just keep in mind the rule of buying when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
December 09, 2017, 01:29:50 PM
You need to wait for the correction. After that it would be good decision to invest in btc and eth. Please, calm down and do not rush. It wold be the best thing you can do as of now.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
December 09, 2017, 01:26:48 PM
by looking at current bitcoin price developments. I think it's a good time to buy it. because bitcoin currently has a very high price spike. you can see its development from 1 month ago until now. bitcoin prices always go up day by day.
Watch today it is coming down so wait for few days you can buy it for a low price. now it's Christmas time so people will convert BTC to fiat to enjoy their holidays. i thought it will cross $20k, but now I am thinking it may come under $10k in few days.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 09, 2017, 01:23:00 PM
The space for BTC appreciation is very small. Instead of the other altcoins and tokens, there is a lot of space to appreciate. You can find the valuables to invest and hold it for a long time.

It's definitely a good idea. Time is currently very good at making this decision. If you have any specific amount, then boldly invest. I would also recommend looking around for some good Crypto.
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 01:18:31 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Ethereum lost crazy amount of value against bitcoin. The winner is bitcoin absolutely. But ethereum will gain momentum next year, keep in mind.

Remember ETH/BTC was 0.1 or above this level, now it's below 0.03, this is a big decrease.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
December 09, 2017, 01:16:27 PM
by looking at current bitcoin price developments. I think it's a good time to buy it. because bitcoin currently has a very high price spike. you can see its development from 1 month ago until now. bitcoin prices always go up day by day.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
December 09, 2017, 01:11:05 PM
Tell us your reasoning between the two. If you are asking statically you probably dont have a good idea of either and are only selecting them due to the market cap. I personally have held ethereum longer and believe in its technology.
Activity: 287
December 09, 2017, 12:50:38 PM
Buy BTC and hold it for a year, you will withdraw with a smile.
Activity: 98
Bitcointalk community manager
December 09, 2017, 12:48:44 PM
Pls suggest...
Both the coins are good investment. If you want to short term investment choose Bitcoin. Else if you want to long term investment choose Ethereum these two more trusted. In current situation Bitcoin is a good profitable investment this is more profit in current market. But you only decide the which is suitable for your investment. Ethereum is decentralised cryptocurrency it will not fails in future. This also one of the best investment.
what do u think about dash? i heard there is a great potential in it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2017, 12:27:04 PM
Pls suggest...
Both the coins are good investment. If you want to short term investment choose Bitcoin. Else if you want to long term investment choose Ethereum these two more trusted. In current situation Bitcoin is a good profitable investment this is more profit in current market. But you only decide the which is suitable for your investment. Ethereum is decentralised cryptocurrency it will not fails in future. This also one of the best investment.
Activity: 267
December 09, 2017, 12:23:53 PM
The space for BTC appreciation is very small. Instead of the other altcoins and tokens, there is a lot of space to appreciate. You can find the valuables to invest and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 228
December 09, 2017, 12:20:31 PM
I believe that the etherium is provided with a strong technological base, unlike bitcoin and other. Therefore, yes, buy a better etherium
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
December 09, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
I would invest in Bitcoin rather than Ethereum, because in my opinion Bitcoin does have more potential for mass-adaption than Ethereum does. Basically because Ethereum's smart-contracts are too complicated to understand for regular non-tech-savvy people, Bitcoin on the other hand is just a matter of sending funds to the right address. Bitcoin also has the advantage that it was the first crypto-currency ever created, Ethereum is only around for less then 2 years. But it can't hurt to invest in both, for example 80% Bitcoin and 20% Ethereum.
December 09, 2017, 12:09:26 PM
Investing BTC or ETH is always at risk. As of now bitcoin has keep on arising and the best thing to buy bitcoin when the value getting lower. Then hold It. When the value will keep on arise, you have a great profit of it. But still the decision is always at yours. No one can decide exept yourself only.
but u never know when it's gonna stop, hah. And i think such type of investment requires great amount of self-control to not make any mistake(i mean sell/buy in a wrong time). Almost looks like a long term trading
Merit: 107
December 09, 2017, 12:01:14 PM
Investing BTC or ETH is always at risk. As of now bitcoin has keep on arising and the best thing to buy bitcoin when the value getting lower. Then hold It. When the value will keep on arise, you have a great profit of it. But still the decision is always at yours. No one can decide exept yourself only.
December 09, 2017, 11:59:27 AM
Pls suggest...
i can just suggest u to buy it step by step. and check out all of the news, be just enough reponsible to that, sir:)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:51:38 AM
wait for the correction, a big dip and then - buy it Wink it will just grow in value
Jump to: