Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 148. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
depending on our own beliefs must buy BTC or not, if in my opinion still have to buy BTC, because who knows later BTC price will rise its price, the fate and luck of humankind no one knows, who knows we are lucky.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
January 01, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

bitcoin price has recently gone down and became stable on its current price right now. For me I think that it is a good time to buy some bitcoin and hold some of it because I think that its price will go up again these new year. About investing in ethereum, I think you can also invest in it because, etheruim has a lot of potential to also reach the bitcoin price.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 01, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
But doge instead its already 300% since yesterday its a good short trade investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 01, 2018, 06:22:19 AM
should be a smart move to buy now (at this price), anyone can consider it and New Year's discount  Cheesy. With block size solution and transaction fees correction we will see btc skyrocketing once again and most probably new ATH in 2018.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
Hey, man! This goes without saying. If you are aimed for long term, only bitcoin is enough to make you rich. So just buy it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
I think you should be able to make your choice but my advice is that go for it,  btc is here to stay.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
If i would have hundred of thousands i will still choose to invest in alts,than BTC because alts can give us x10000 that BTC cant,either way it is the best to have both BTC and alts in your portfolio so you can go shopping when the market bleeds.So personally i spare some BTCs incase that the market bleeds again i have money to buy cheaper alts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
January 01, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
I think it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Only you don't have to forget this necessary rule. To sell Bitcoin as it rises and buy it when it falls.
Activity: 224
January 01, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
Buying BTC is definitely a good choice, because it's normal to invest in a cryptocurrency to gain high returns, and it's good to know that you know the industry, come on!
Activity: 258
January 01, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
I always buy BTC when it crashes,because i believe in BTC's community will support it whatever happens to it.Do not worry these crashes already happened last year at the same time,its a regular thing that you need to accept in cryptocurrencies,they can crash and fluctuates in just an hour.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 01, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
Pls suggest...
For me, eth is the good idea because you can use it to trade erc-20 tokens. And it is more profitable to daily trade than to wait for the price goes extremely high.Yes, at first you will saw your portfolio going up and down but if you learn the market trend then it is the most profitable job.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 01, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
Btc is very good option if you have high investment.ethereum are for those whose have low investment.

I don't think it can be categorized this way.
Both ETH and BTC are ideal choice no matter how much you plan to invest.
If you can handle higher risk, then there are more choices.
Activity: 550
January 01, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
for me is you can buy btc but you should wait a low price then buy it but  make your decision are you gonna buy it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 01, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
Btc is very good option if you have high investment.ethereum are for those whose have low investment.
Activity: 210
December 31, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
If the market bleeds thats the perfect time to buy alts,and when the BTC crashes thats the best time to buy more!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 01:35:19 PM
Just wait for a little,BTC needs a big correction its too risky to buy BTC now because the price moves so fast,while ethereum facing network problems like slowed transaction speed.

Well I agree with you. Bitcoin now pumps and pumps its value. It gets higher and higher as time goes by so it is not good for you to buy Bitcoin as of now. Try other coins. Such as ETH. I think it is good for ETH in trading as of now. I can see some news that altcoins for ETH gets higher, good for trading. I also experience the slow transaction speed in ETH. But as of them it is because they are developing the ETH for a better and faster transaction in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
December 30, 2017, 09:48:39 PM
Pls suggest...
It only depends on you, besides you can buy both if you want too. Having this 2 coins as your investment it rsurely give you profit in few weeks after or even a day. And also you can try some potentials altcoin if you still have enough money left, but be sure you are not invested all your money in here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 09:14:17 PM
My personal experience is that every decision that you might take, will be the wrong one. You buy now, price drops, you don't buy now, the price goes up more. But to be honest in this situation with the Bitcoin price being out of control, I would not take the risk of buying now.  Smiley
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 10:55:24 AM
I think you need to start with ETH, because BTC is not predictable right now. It is worth analyzing. In any case, there are risks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
December 21, 2017, 10:44:24 AM
The answer to this question is in two sides, you can divide your cash into two halves and invest them equally or if you think the cash you have can't be reasonable in involving in both I will say, you should go for bitcoin only.
Jump to: