Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 33. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
if you have the means and the desire to invest and it will justify itself in the future
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
We should invest in Bitcoin now is the most reasonable. Because it's getting better and will be potential for us in the future when the Bitcoin price is expected to reach $ 40,000 by the end of the year. Roll Eyes
Activity: 31
September 21, 2018, 01:58:13 PM
Almost one year later when Bitcoin was about $20k But in regular interval Bitcoin is decreased and now it's price is $6,403 Actually this year is not good for crypto because without BTC no alts are pumping nowadays. BTC is up and downing between $6k--7 or $8k, In that case, this is good decision to buy BTC now. So let's buy.
Our team of investors successfully a 233% profit by performing leveraged trading of ETH to purchase QNT, a low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the CoinExchange.io platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:53:59 PM
Pls suggest...
You do not have to worry about buying Bitcoin. Because it is worth to buy will not be too long Bitcoin will hit the $ 20,000 return price. And you can buy Bitcoin and ETH along with.
Activity: 320
September 21, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Pls suggest...

Yes, it is good to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum now because the price is too low to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum now. I suggest to you to buy quickly now because this is the right time to invest in crypto. Just wait for your profit hold it for a hold time. Wait for the big pump this year!!

Activity: 153
September 21, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
Of course, this is one of the best investments now on the crypto currency market. No coin is more promising than Bitcoin. And no one has such a capitalization
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 01:42:24 PM
Pls suggest...
I believe that if you have free funds,you should buy BTC with them.But I'm still more inclined to buy not one of this coin, but several different and promising assets.I think that in the next few years investments will pay off.
many people say that at this time the price of bitcoin is certainly still very low from every positive prediction. there may be a high probability that bitcoin prices will reach $ 8,000 this year. Well, if you believe in the potential of bitcoin, I don't think it's weird to invest now.
Activity: 120
September 21, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
Pls suggest...
Strategic analysis and timing give us the money to invest is very important. And the decision to buy ETH is very assertive and wise. Grin Grin
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
surely right time to buy sir, because the bitcoin price is now low. but if you want to buy ethereum, I can say that it depends on you. But if I were you, I would divide my money into two. Half on bitcoin and half on ethereum.
Activity: 219
September 21, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
Investing of bitcoin and ethereum is very good. The price is high but I am sure in the long run their price will be much higher than it is today. we will see together what will happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Definitely Yes, we've all seen bitcoin fending off its bottom, and now it's going in a bullish channel, I think it's safe to buy it now !
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:43:17 AM
I think allocating SOME of your portfolio to BTC is important but you've got to make sure not to get carried away and max out credit cards like people did in 2017.
Activity: 228
September 21, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
Pls suggest...
I believe that if you have free funds,you should buy BTC with them.But I'm still more inclined to buy not one of this coin, but several different and promising assets.I think that in the next few years investments will pay off.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
September 21, 2018, 04:21:03 AM
Well for me ill think i'm going to buy some bitcoin because the month of december was coming and that the time of the bitcoin will going to rise and make some huge prices of bitcoin. So for now let's buy some bitcoin before it's too late.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 21, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
While the American regulator has not made a positive decision on bitcoin, it is possible to buy the bitcoins advantageously, as far as possible, to my opinion. Many believe that the decision will be postponed again and there will be a new bottom. But I hope that the lobbyists of this decision will do their best.
Activity: 644
September 21, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
Pls suggest...

both of these coins are good for you to buy, and that is a very brilliant idea in my opinion. but before you want to buy bitcoin, you should see the movement for the future. Will it increase in price or fall in price? in my opinion, you are currently better off buying etherum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
Pls suggest...

it's very clear that buying Bitcoin at a low price is a very good idea. besides being able to support the price of bitcoin not to drop, we can also take advantage when the price of bitcoin is high. I think you can choose one of the digital currencies that you like to buy, in my opinion buying etherum is also very good now.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
Both options are very good and in the medium term will bring you profit, but I would split the investment 50/50 for the reduction of risks and increasing profits.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 03:52:07 AM
I think both bitcoin and ethereum are COINS with great potential, and both can be invested at the same time, so it's not a contradiction. Because portfolio investing can reduce your risk.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
It is inhabited by adults. If you want to buy BTC - do it do not wait for advice. Now the price for it is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: