Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 35. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 19, 2018, 07:01:58 PM
i think now there is some better opportunities in the crypto space than bitcoin you need to dig into them and carefully pick some serious project good luck in your current and future investment Smiley
Yes, you should buy bitcoin now, there’s no doubt that the price will increase in the future, we all just need to do holding and sell it as the price rises again.
Activity: 640
September 19, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
the best solution at this time is by buying bitcoin for investment because only on bitcoin is guaranteed to grow its price and will be able to provide us with many benefits in the future. moreover at this time the price is falling far from the ATH value at the end of last year, the possibility of being able to reach the top will happen again and many people have predicted that at the end of this year the price will rise again soaring.
Activity: 658
September 19, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
i think now there is some better opportunities in the crypto space than bitcoin you need to dig into them and carefully pick some serious project good luck in your current and future investment Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
I am sure that it is worth buying bitcoin first of all and not one coin can not be compared with bitcoin and can not resist it
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
I am confident in the future bitcoin and will still buy it. I expect positive news at the end of September and the growth of bitcoins. This definitely should happen.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 19, 2018, 11:28:25 AM
For me it is a good time to buy BTC still.
Bitcoin price is reasonable to buy now, It is under value until now.
We should keep the coin on our wallet and it will be diamonds soon.
BTC will leap anytime now.
Activity: 406
September 19, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
I think you as any self-respecting good investor should have BTC and ETH in your Arsenal. In what is already the number is up to you to decide. But these two coins are the basis of the basics and a lot depends on them, so I would be in your place without hesitation acquired and the one and the other. But if your question is more clear, I would choose BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
At the moment, I would not invest my money in any coins except bitcoin, but it's also not worthwhile to invest in bitcoin! I would like bitcoin to stop at this level and not fall, but anything can happen!f
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 18, 2018, 07:05:59 PM
It would be better if you buy BTC now, with the price being low and the potential of BTC is quite promising. Your investment can be secured and will have great potential in developing the price. In addition, the prospect of a good BTC will also provide good results. But it may take a long time to achieve all of that, waiting until the crypto condition is really good and stable.
Activity: 420
September 18, 2018, 07:01:04 PM
Yes, I think that the time has come to buy at 6400 excellent price at the moment, still bitcoin is the main coin without which further investment can not be
Activity: 292
September 18, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
no, because I'm sure you better buy Ethereum because it will give you more profit than you buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 18, 2018, 05:26:24 PM
Currently BTC and ethereum price are so low. Buying BTC currently a good idea, ETH is the best option to invest for long-term, but if you want more profit. Investing ethereum or btc needs just more patient

I agree with you, if you want to invest, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or ethereum with cheap prices to invest, if you want big profits then you need to be patient and wait until the market price returns high because the market tends to be red and the increase in coin prices is not significant
Activity: 111
September 18, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
To buy bitcoin at the end of last year there was not the best idea. As in other and a pokupaka of other cryptocurrencies. But unfortunately it was clear not to all. Some understood it only when suffered losses.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
I am a fan of both ethereum and bitcoin and if you can then invest in both of them. Both are top coins and for me they seem pretty secure.
Activity: 560
September 18, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
If you really beilive in bitcoin, you may to buy it. But the most of people will suggest you to invest in eth now, and you would to have better chance to be rich.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
Yes you should buy btc because its the best coin i ever known.
Activity: 157
September 18, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
Bitcoin price is now too cheap for its value but I think you can still invest in Bitcoin. You can invest your BTC and Altcoins to make a profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

I think that the best option is to invest in both coins. Now the market correction is still going on and the price is quite low for purchase.
Activity: 233
September 18, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
Currently BTC and ethereum price are so low. Buying BTC currently a good idea, ETH is the best option to invest for long-term, but if you want more profit. Investing ethereum or btc needs just more patient
Activity: 150
September 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I feel that the market has been down for the past three months and that Bitcoin is recovering for two weeks. And i think if this situation continues Bitcoin prices will increase next month. Some experts advise us to buy Bitcoin and ETH now and it is best to buy Bitcoin and keep it at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: