Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 28. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:31:20 AM
I think that bitcoin will fall, so buying it now is not profitable. There are no prerequisites that can lead to the growth of the crypto market. Now you need to be patient and wait, and not buy tokens.
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
I propose to divide your funds into investments in several tokens. I would recommend buying Bitcoin, and ethereum, Neo and Ripple. I think they will soon show a promising growth
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
I think now is the most urgent time to buy bitcoin. Since the market is at the bottom. The price of bitcoin is now fantastically low. If you enter the market at the current market price today. You could have taken yours.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 28, 2018, 06:14:39 PM
I began to notice that many investors prefer to sell at a loss if only to save at least a part of what they have invested. Because there is a very high probability of further price reductions and this concerns not only altcoins but also Bitcoin. The market situation is very difficult.
Activity: 341
September 28, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

It is a good idea. You invest in btc and eth is always a good idea, but your purpose will determine its direction. Do you want to hold long term or use it to invest in ICO?
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 28, 2018, 08:23:18 AM
Yes, I will buy bitcoins in the future. In the end, I already bought them. This leading crypto currency will bring a big profit. The main thing is to stick to your strategy.
Activity: 39
September 28, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
If you have money, you should buy bitcoin in the moment. Because the price of bitcoin is low, it will grow strongly in the future.
I'm investing in bitcoin and eth and hold it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
Forst of all you need to decide whether you are investing for long tern or short term. Price of BTC is constantly going downwards since January 2018 I think if you are planning to invest in BTC for short term, probably you will not get desired returns. BTC is most leading coin. Invest in BTC hold your investment for months or years only then BTC will give you desired ROI in return.
Ofcourse bro!! Buying bitcoin today is still worth it, all you need to have is patience and braveness, if you have that promise it wi be worth it. But i think ethereum is great to buy today because fast recovery
for me when plunging into cryptocurrency it has become mandatory to have bitcoin, and now the price is still under $ 7000 and this is an opportunity to buy it, because I believe at the end of the year the price will rise to $ 10,000 even higher.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 28, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
The price will rise even if bitcoin is not identified, its popularity is very high all over the world
copper member
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
Of course, I will continue to buy bitcoins. The current crypto-currency market is awaiting the growth of bitcoin, from which growth and all the crypto-currencies will begin. But investing in bitcoin, I'm sure that I will get a reliable profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
Forst of all you need to decide whether you are investing for long tern or short term. Price of BTC is constantly going downwards since January 2018 I think if you are planning to invest in BTC for short term, probably you will not get desired returns. BTC is most leading coin. Invest in BTC hold your investment for months or years only then BTC will give you desired ROI in return.
Ofcourse bro!! Buying bitcoin today is still worth it, all you need to have is patience and braveness, if you have that promise it wi be worth it. But i think ethereum is great to buy today because fast recovery
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 28, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
some say that no btc will be able to pump next year because the event will be canceled bitcoin but it will depend on the buyer and hold the btc in their hand if the btc price is lower or the price of btc falls somewhat but no we can do just in case the price of btc falls but we can earn a small profit if you buy in low price then sell in high price.
Activity: 240
September 28, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
Yes bro!!! Go buy bitcoin now because the price is dropping, i swear brother you will have no regrets buying it because 2019 is the year of crypto, the prices of all coins will boom i  the market, so i suggest to buy now
Activity: 70
September 28, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
For me, i think i would give chance both bitcoin end ethereum equally because i really believe that they surely have a great future. They both strong and reliable. It’s actually hard to choose only one.
agree with you, Bitcoin is the king of coins he always occupies the top position of many people who have understood his superiority and so many interested ones. Ethereum is also a reliable Altcoin, it has great potential, for a very profitable long-term investment, both have the power to survive. if you have large enough capital, it's better to buy Bitcoin now because now the price is still cheap if you still have more money please buy Ethereum.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 28, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
For me, i think i would give chance both bitcoin end ethereum equally because i really believe that they surely have a great future. They both strong and reliable. It’s actually hard to choose only one.
Activity: 602
September 28, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
There are a lot of different opinions about what will happen with BTC now, but one thing I know for sure, many investors and cryptocurrency holders agree that BTC will have growth and very soon the price will rise again.
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
If to buy 1 bitcoin and to forget for it for a year, it will be possible to increase the investments. Bitcoin limited number of issue.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Personally, I'm currently buying up both BTC and ethereum and I hope that by about 2020 I will be able to sell them profitably and at least get a little rich.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
September 28, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
The price of BTC is now relatively low, so if you have spare cash you can buy some.

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 27, 2018, 10:39:18 AM
It is impossible to advise other person what to him to buy and that is not present. But you have to remember one, you should not buy a coin when it is in active growth or at peak, it is worth waiting for recession.
Pages:
Jump to: