Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 38. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
I choose both, investing in both Bitcoin and Ethereum is a wise choice for you now. I think to hold two coins this time will be good.

Activity: 46
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 07:42:01 AM
Now is the time when you need and you can buy BTC. And if we believe the boldest forecasts, then by 2020 the price of BTC could grow to $ 250,000
Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
I think you should try to research the market right now, I'm not sure bitcoin will go up fast. bitcoin development this month is so worrisome. maybe in the next few months bitcoin will rise again. you can buy it because the value is still fairly low
Activity: 61
September 16, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
It's all up to you if what you're going to buy. Read more about what you want, wait for the price to drop, and then buy gradually. There are pros and cons to both bitcoin and ethereum. Find what suits your demand, whether it is for a long term or a short term effect.
Activity: 16
September 16, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
Long-term investment in Bitcoin is a very good choice. The risk of investing in it is very low. If you want to get more profit, then I suggest you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 61
September 16, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
If you analyze the situation on the market, you can see that the downtrend has not yet stopped, which means that there is a very high probability that the bitcoin price will decrease. So, of course, you have to buy bitcoin, but I think you can wait until the price goes down even lower.

Yeah I highly recommend people to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin. And I think that as long as you have enough funds, whether it is to buy bitcoin or Ethereum is a very good choice, the current cryptocurrency market price is very low, very suitable for people to buy a lot of coins.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
I believe that bitcoin is much better than Ethereum and buying bitcoin is the best idea
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
I believe that buying bitcoin is a good idea and bitcoin is better than Ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
Yes, mate this is the best time to buy some BTC. I think we are facing the last bear market session in this year. But don't forget to risk management.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
Depends what you're waiting for.If you are a long-term investor, you can buy at any price.Now very good for this price
Activity: 113
September 14, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Bitcoin is probably the best investment you can make at the moment, if you are willing to take risks of course, but even though that, bitcoin's price isn't near it's real potential at the moment so you can pretty much avoid all the fluctuations and focus on the long term outcome
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 14, 2018, 05:21:41 PM
Pls suggest...
If you analyze the situation on the market, you can see that the downtrend has not yet stopped, which means that there is a very high probability that the bitcoin price will decrease. So, of course, you have to buy bitcoin, but I think you can wait until the price goes down even lower.
Activity: 48
September 12, 2018, 03:57:43 PM
I can tell to you it isn't necessary to buy by BTC now, it is better to buy at the moment altcoin and to wait several months, they to you will help to earn quicker, especially now BTC on correction
Activity: 532
September 12, 2018, 03:54:15 PM
Pls suggest...
Ethereum is cheap now but bitcoin is more reliable to buy because more people are investing on bitcoin than ethereum.... I can just advise you to invest on both ETH is also a good coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
Every cryptocurrency holder should have Bitcoin in his portfolio. So if you are interested in cryptocurrency and you understand the technology, then invest and wait for few years.
Activity: 12
September 12, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
who knows lol, both are low prices now though.
Activity: 55
September 12, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
Buy is always good on growth, and sell on the fall, in other words, be in trend. It is possible to buy now, maybe it is the bottom of bitcoin, although it is predicted to fall, but to buy bitcoin, when it will go up and will cost 11K more reliable.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Everyone will write different opinions and reasons, but as for me I'd rather buy BTC, and I trust it more.  Both ethereum and bitcoin has a high chance that you can survive. 
Activity: 206
September 12, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
you should purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin additionally can help you for everything. Purchasing bitcoin I figure will be the best choice you can do to your self if at any time you needed. Since purchasing bitcoin can enable you to pick up a great deal, enable you to get such a gigantic measure of cash and help you on supporting your day by day needs, particularly money related.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
Go ahead to buy bitcoin, it will be more profitable if you actually buy now. The reasonable price one can buy, the best price one can buy. Bitcoin price can not go down below $6000. So buy before the bull start.
Pages:
Jump to: